Cartoons none of your friends watched so you had no one to talk about them with

>Cartoons none of your friends watched so you had no one to talk about them with

I later found out that it was based on a children’s book where he married his cousin

If only Sup Forums existed when this was airing.

>tfw during high school I was just about the only person in my group who liked King of the Hill

That's not strange anywhere but in the US

>Cartoons none of your friends watched so you had no one to talk about them with

You wanna know real suffering? Try being me and liking a show that is impossible to discuss even on Sup Forums

A certain Jetix show that cannot be named without getting banned, derailing a thread into shitpoting, and stirring an ancient autistic evil.

At least nobody has anything bad to say about Weekenders on here.

No way. Did that guy finally get banned from making threads? Thank fuck.
Sucks that you like the show, though.

No, I don't know about that guy. But I was banned for two days for simply discussing it in a thread a few nights ago.

>At least nobody has anything bad to say about Weekenders on here.
Unless the threads start disappearing for no reason thanks to some overzealous mod.

The fuck was W.I.T.C.H. guys problem anyway?

tfw my shitty computer couldnt run the online game so i never got to experience it ;_;

Mods and janitors in general have far too much power considering how seldom they're held accountable.

You should not get banned for having an earnest on-topic discussion, and neither should such threads get deleted.

I'm right here, actually.
Mind linking to it? I'd like to see for myself what got it deleted.
BTW I have never heard of a 2-day ban, only 1 and 3-day. So that sounds suspicious.

Can't blame em', honestly. Probably thought you were him trying to derail another thread. A warning should've been enough, though.

>derail
>discussing a cartoon on the cartoon board
Faggots who think they own their threads are the ones who really ought to be banned, actually.

Derailing a thread doesn't warrant a ban if the discussion is still Sup Forums. And it takes several people to derail a thread anyway. If everyone wanted to keep to the original subject there would be no derailment.

mike
lima
papa

Speaking of Weekenders, which generation had better cartoons growing up?

>BTW I have never heard of a 2-day ban, only 1 and 3-day. So that sounds suspicious.
I was banned for two days and 11 hours to be exact. The reasoning was for spam/flooding. I literally only made a single thread and it was the first time I discussed this show in particular. Initially I was warned with the thread getting deleted then like an hour later I was just banned.

I don't know why you're asking me to provide you with a link. It'd be easy enough to find on your own. Go to archive a find the only [name redacted] thread that you didn't make in the last month, King Autismo. Anyway, drop the this discussion. Don't shit up this poor man's thread with your evil.

The threads not made by me? Buddy, I haven't made a new thread for that show in a LONG time.
(Last one I can find is from October.)
Meanwhile other shit actually does get spammed.

>Royalty marrying cousins is weird

Just how pleb are you?

You said it, user!
Also this