Noko

You guys didn't do anything.

Voters 18-30 were won by Hillary.

How does it feel knowing you "centipedes" are the minority in your generation?

4 years. Mike Pence rewrites religious law. You realize Trump was a puppet.

GG guys see you in 4 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/440050/conservative-millennials-growing-trend
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAKA

with age comes wisdom, cuck

Makes it easier on me to figure out which states I'll be moving to in the future

Okay CTR

>Trump was a puppet.
BWAHAHAHA

Wrong millenials are clearly way more liberal. I told you dumbly js liberals won long term

And in 10 years, those 18-30 year olds will change their attitudes and the next generation will vote the same way.

Thank God that our country's future isn't solely decided on those that don't have life experience yet.

A lot of it has to do with age an expiriance. People almost always become more conservative as they age because they start to appreciate the complexities of life. It's not just, Trump bad, Hillary good, it's not just "free" college education, it's not just giving a bit of your money to others in a bad situation. To assert that people will have one set of ideals, or vote one way their entire life is ludicrous. If you asked a bunch of 3 year old who they would vote for do you think they'd agree when their 20? How many times have you looked back at something you thought or did and said to yourself, "Jeez I was so stupid and immature back then". Probably a lot, like everyone does. This is a stupid assertion and the fact of the matter is people under 35 don't get to decide things for everyone else.

I voted democrat from 18-23. I grew up. America will to

I believe there was a study saying the new 8-14 demographic was more conservative than ever
nationalreview.com/article/440050/conservative-millennials-growing-trend

People who DON'T PAY TAXES voted left.

People, who want somebody TO PAY THEIR COLLEGE DEBT voted left.

you lost now get over it

You put noko in options you fucking idiot

The older you get the more conservative you become. Don't forget the baby boomers, were the hippy generation.

People get more conservative with age because they become bitter and jaded and want to take out their frustration on society.

As long as Americans don't start beating up and killing old people, they'll be stuck with people like Trump forever.

Most of them are literally mesmerized by college bullshit and Disney movies now. 50-60% of that washes right off.

Remember hippies? The ERA? We're moving that line back to the center where it belongs. Take your liberal extremist globalist BULLSHIT and go the fuck home.

>Mike Pence rewrites religious law
so america will stop being degenerate?
literally what I was voting for trump to do.

this image really doesn't mean shit. so what if voters 18-30 were won by hillary. all that blue shit doesn't matter. donald trump is now the 45th president of the US. it's all over.

Feels good to know I'm already as wise as you will be when you in your 40's

faggot

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CTR GRASPING AT STRAWS NOW

ITS FUCKING OVER

GET A FUCKING JOB

>implying my state isn't still red

>Voters 18-30 were won by Hillary.
But young voters are stupid. People usually become more conservative over the years.

t. former leftist

Thank you for the fine beverage, OP

I'm 33

>noko

Damn, shills have been doing their research.

kek

first aid kit laying knocking 'em downs like pumpkins at the range.

>the only state to go all red
>going blue

My dad is dead, i'm out of options.

Voting age needs to be raised, it seems.

Autonoko is still on so there's no point. Nonoko would make sense

I am a millennial and I voted Trump. All the other 'kids' my age are repulsive fucks that whimper at wind gusts over 5mph.

This meme is all over twitter and facebook.
No one has a source for it.

Its bullshit.