Illegal mexicano here. is trump going to build a wall? that was just a joke right? right?

illegal mexicano here. is trump going to build a wall? that was just a joke right? right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u85RLESPcMo
youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time for you indio fucks to build that wall.

Better pack your bags bro

Naw we have decided to build a catapult and launch you niggers to South America.

Become an American faggot

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN

START PACKING

Just a joke, doesn't mean who won't deport your ass friendo.

>laughing at my pain

why tho?

Nice bait. Here's a (you)

you have to go back

Go home voluntarily while you still can

Your leftist nightmare is just beginning

trump is all bark and no bite.

you'll probably be fine dude.

In all seriousness, if you aren't one o the violent gang banger illegals you probably don't have much to worry about

There already is a fucking wall. I dont know if any of you guys actually know that or not. The wall Trump talks about will not be a literal wall. It's going to be a policy wall.

You broke the fucking law.

You make it harder for sick cunts like me who want to come to America and word my ass off and work hard.

Fuck you I hope you get deported.

Illegal and Mexican, you got two problems. Go back to Mexico and make Mexico great again. Your people are getting slaughtered there.

>You broke the fucking law.
>mother illegally brings you over when your too young to understand anything

tell me again how i broke the law at 3 years old

You broke the law.

No you have to go back.

at the part where your mother brings you over illegally. Blame your mother

Blame your mother and her shitty cowardly culture.

Get your ass to Mexico and go fight them drug lords you coward fuck.

You want freedom and change? MAKE A CHANGE.

If you really want to come to America do it legally, I'm sure they will want such a great asset like yourself, since your such a well esteemed individual.

>illegal mexicano here

you have to go back sanchez

get your papers like everyone else did

You dont "build" a policy wall. You dont talk about installing "doors" in a policy wall. Get rekt Jose.

>tell me again how i broke the law at 3 years old
By crossing the border illegally, idiot. Just because you couldn't control it and your mother didn't care about law and order, doesn't mean you didn't break the law

no beaner

there is GOING TO BE AN ACTUAL WALL WHICH MEANS THIS LAND IS AMERICAN NOT TEMPORARILY NON MEXICAN YOU FUCK

Fuck off paco

(checked)

TRUTH

Kek wills it

Not a joke. You will build it by your own hands for free and than you will be deported.

Don't worry you can go to canada if you are either brown or become muslim

Time to go back enchilada.

someone report OP so he gets deported.

I don't know how to spell it in Spanish, but: Go with God, my friend. If you were hard working and a good person, come back with a visa. If not, stay gone and pray that Mexico doesn't try to go to war with the USA.

sorry OP

He doesnt know how either. He was raised here. Plenty of time for immersive learning south of the border though.

Are you a felon? If so, better pack your bags Paco. If not, don't become one and you'll probably be fine. Trump has to leave the threat of deportation hanging over you as psychological warfare to prevent people from continuing to immigrate illegally, he probably won't follow through on a statement he's long since backtracked.

ADIOS BEANERINO

Don't be silly. He'll send each of you off with a single brick to lay on your way over.

you have to go back

The wall already exists, but it's broken and segmented. Many part of it would run through private property and roads. It won't be as simple as just slapping up a wall. If it does come to pass, the project will take a lot more time and politics than he may have led on.

Also, keep working on that green card.

Why do you think the USA owes you anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=u85RLESPcMo

Better become legal quick pedro.

Fellow cuban? Fuck these indigenous fuckers amirite?

If you are Illegal you should pack your stuff up and go.

He might not build the wall but he is dead serious about Deportation.

We will follow the laws.

All brown skins must go.

Then why arent minors trialed like adults in the US?

Mexico would never try to start a war with USA. Even if we invaded it would be like Crimea where the Russian forces just walked in and took over without firing a shot

It just got 10 feet higher.

>just a wall

Castizos unite?

Does Sup Forums hate all Mexicans, including legal, law-abiding citizens?

fellow illegal here just do what I plan to do and marry a white girl

Well, I don't.

what do you expect the board is literally called "politically incorrect"

by crossing the border illegally

I don't care if you were 3, you still committed a crime. You're going back.

theyre just a bunch of edgy racist fags.
the people with actuall brains in here dont. probobaly.

I do. mestizos/Amerindians are subhuman trash no matter what you are(legal, illegal, or anchor baby).

>illegal mexicano here. is trump going to build a wall?
yes, and more worrisome for you will create a task force to do something with illegals. There will probably be a path to citizenship in some way, no doubt measuring your contributions to society and tax records (the irony).

>that was just a joke right?
no
>right?
I said no.

Listen worst case is you have to go back You self identify as a mexican, so wouldn't you want to go back and use the education you received in the united states to MMGA

It's coming.

Yes

tfw three year old commites a crime in a first world country hot damn is this amazing

I would gladly let The Donald build a wall in my back yard

Calling ICE on all Illegals.

Trumps gonna Deport you.

There is going to be a new wall economy, we're all going to have great jobs just building more and more walls.

But for real, I would help out building the wall.

This. I think the wall should be the target of our meme magic.

like the great wall of china the wall will be littered with the bodies of dead illegals.

but seriously if you're illegal I'd head south before trump decides to keep you around for scientific experimentation for the cause of weaponising diseases.

>that was just a joke right?

It's as serious as him winning the presidency.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO

BACK
A
C
K

You know it would be like the great wall of china. It will probably only be through some portions of some states. It isn't going to be what you are thinking it will be.

Maybe, the peso just tanked super hard and that means even more mexicans will be trying to get in.

consider this scenario

>Trump Build Wall Presidential Enterprises LLC is now hiring illegal immigrants to build wall. Apply now for details and benefits including: money, naturlization services and even job security with time off.

You have to go back

That movie was pretty good.

He wont.

He's going to start building it, realize that it actually is costing us a lot more than expect it and then he's going to abandon it or switch it for a lesser alternative.

right wing death squads are en route to your premises, stand by

OP, were you too scared to vote?

They had ICE at the polls deporting people and arresting dead beat dads.

nope. Go back now before we find you.
If you go back now, you can return legally like everyone else. Get in line bro.
If you get caught here illegally, you will never be able to become a legal citizen.
You choice.

don't listen to him, Trump needs unskilled labour.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY

>Join the Wall Guard today
>Protect our country from invaders
>Service guarantees citizenship

Glorious