Building a wall at the mexican border is impossible

>building a wall at the mexican border is impossible
>the whole idea is an idiocy and would never work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkgeladdlaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We do not have the means or technology to construct such a wall, especially in the desert. It was just a dank meme to get you guys to elect Trump.

So were trump's chances of winning the presidency, mohammed

mexico achieved it at it's southern border so I'm sure the united states could do the same.

shit if you don't go that far back hillary clinton wanted a wall also.

Even if a wall was constructed (there won't) it'd be way too easy to Mexicans to make an IED or something and blow through and just move through in packs.

I always though land mines were the more cost efficient way
Or a most with crocodiles
Or even a Mexican program which allows mexicans to serve as guard interns and after catching so many or staying so long they are grand provisionally visa

It's just a fucking wall, one of the largest and longest standing walls in the world was made thousands of years ago, stop being so fucking retarded.

You have a wild fucking imagination there pal

The current border walls are spotty at best and aren't particularly effective anyways.

Too much land to cover. We're talking thousands of miles.

The length of Mexico's southern border and the USA's are completely incomparable.

Wall is not going to happen. Improvements could happen, however.

>>A political outsider becoming President of the USA is impossible
>>the whole idea is an idiocy and would never work

hmmmm

lads

what if its like the great wall of china

just majestic as fuck, legit art.

>I'm sure the united states could do the same.
>what is ~2,000 miles vs ~690 miles

Clearly border walls never ever work!

we are ready.
thousands of jobs will be created to implement and maintain the security of our border.

A border wall doesn't mean shit without people garrisoning it, user.

You can build a wall, that's not that hard. But you also have to have people stationed along it to stop people going over it ($$), cameras everywhere ($$), equipment to detect tunneling ($$) and a system to actually handle the people you capture crossing it ($$).

>in c. 206 BC Chinese built the great wall of China
>Trump can't build a Mexico/Amercia wall 2,221 years later
The wall will be built

>still thinks trump is going to build a wall

No wonder your country is so fucked up.

>You can build a wall, that's not that hard. But you also have to have people stationed along it to stop people going over it ($$), cameras everywhere ($$), equipment to detect tunneling ($$) and a system to actually handle the people you capture crossing it ($$).

Don't forget the gun turrets!

We want lots and lots of turrets!

Plus a squadron of A10's constanly going up and down the border.

Lots of A10's

We love our A10's and Turrets.

You only need 1000 miles of wall in reality due to natural borders.
It was approved by congress in 2006.
Also a wail is the cheapest and easiest structure to build.

I agree, I've always been an advocate of a double wall with landmines in between

Pls. If they do that, then can expect to be labeled terrorists and be shot when they even come close to the wall.

He doesn't need to build a wall. Just enforce the LAWS that we already have/create a voter ID law.

The wall could be constructed in 3 months tops. What the fuck have you been smoking? We don't live in the stone age anymore you dumb cunt.

It was also built by an empire and took 2000 years to build, genius. Are you hoping for a 2000 year Trump empire?

>But you also have to have people stationed along it to stop people going over it
So he will create more jobs?

>an idiocy
liberal minds hard at work

Seems we'll be needing this pic a lot for the next 2 years

Mexico will pay for it.

says wall is impossible to build
posts photo of border wall

Swedecuck go watch your daughter be raped by muslim immigrants

There won't be a wall, bumble fucks.

Trump secured a majority of the Repub followers by promising a wall and stopping Muslims.

It's the equivalent of Bernie promising free college. The early, lofty ideal shit to lock in the die-hards.

That's it.

Move on and MAGA.

Worked well in Berlin. Also the whole inner German border was basically built within a night.
I don't think Trump will need more than a week for the mexican border.
For the uneducated, check how many people made it through the fully developed inner German border in several decades, you will be surprsied.

I'd pay to watch that.

>fucking china built 5000 miles long wall 2000 years ago
>superpower usa cant build 2000 long wall in 2016
wew lad

>Sweden

>Giving advice on keeping out migrants

I don't think they had construction equipment.

The swede used greentext, he was pointing out the stupidity of such statements in conjunction with the image he posted

Actually france invented a good wall system back when they were fighting to keep algeria- Electric fence that automatically sends artillery shells to breaks in the fence.

An automated solution would be pretty cost efficient.

it was a metaphorical wall, he never told you?

use drones not cement

hire me plz

t. s

About 35%. Last I checked, mexicos gdp is not 35% of americas.
Wall is doable.
Wall deniers BTFO

This is the same country that pours billions upon billions in military spending and getting shit on Mars because we can. I'm sure if we were determined enough we would build a wall as a fuck you.

>impossible
Now where have I heard that before shill?

implying USA doesn't have a ridiculously larger GDP to fund a wall twice the size of Mexico

Only 5% of the fence is actually a wall.

>building a wall across northern Britain is impossible
>the whole idea is idiocy and would never work

Iron age China made a 13k miles long wall still standing today.

But a 2k miles long wall would be impossible with modern technology

t. swede cuck

It didn't take 2000 years to complete, they were just working on it making additions and the last time anyone worked on it was after 2000 years, huge parts of the wall were erected quickly in different locations it was just gradually made bigger and longer and now we have fucking heavy machinery, its like comparing the speeds of emailing someone vs a messenger pigeon

I'm power is over 9000

very nice photoshop good friend, but as we all know, building such a structure would be impossible, the current technology just wouldnt allow it.

Even if it would, we all know the US could never afford it since its completely broke (not because of bronco but evil bush)

Yeah and look where that is getting us with our debt.

Military spending is an out of control rollercoaster that is going to break this country before whatever problems you have with Illegals will

Shut the fuck up, I'm not talking to you.

Eisenhower build the god damned interstate system thats a little bit more complex than a wall. americans are tired of being told we can't do / afford things while the government misappropriates billions every year.

>Or even a Mexican program which allows mexicans to serve as guard interns and after catching so many or staying so long they are grand provisionally visa
Oh shit somebody hit up Trump's management

>Can build thousands of miles of freeways no problem
>Can't build a stupid fucking wall

How retarded can you be?

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

autism

The wall was implied to be virtual. Everyone knows this.

The Wall always was an exageration, some nice meme-fu...I predicted his discourse will become reasonable and sensible almost instantaneously...and it's already happening :)

He's quite good, I have to admit

The USA dug up a fucking Canal in Panama that connects the Atlantic and the Pacific, a fucking Wall is a cake walk.

A-10s are cool and all, but I think it would be much more cost effective to use something like this for border security.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=LkgeladdlaI

My my aren't you miffed?

Technology is such a wonderful thing.

>My point was proven wrong.
>"I wasn't talking to you."

Fkn lib fag.

y..yes

you are forgetting the part where china almost went complete fucking bankrupt back then to keep the mongols away.
Build wathever you want, people will still keep crossing it.

Nigger its getting built
Keep clinging to your john oliver bullshit though idgaf

I would usually call you underage but in this instance I really hope your not an adult for your sake.

This. Most mexicans don't give a shit whether a wall comes up or not; those who want to cross it will still find a way.

Fuck off Omar

I support Trump, but there are two key issues with the wall:

1. It will be expensive at and there's no guarantee that Mexico will pay for it.
2. Drugs and immigrants can still enter the country via underground tunnels and boats.

Does anyone know what counter measures Trump is going to put in place to combat this?

>Some ancient civilization did not achieve something
>Don't try to do it, that can't be done now!
Sure Pedro.
I'm sure the USA will appreciate your advices on how be a great nation.

They should build a huge trench and then make a forward facing wall thats impossible to climb from the bottom

you can put sensors in the fuckin wall that would detect any underground digging, and you can build marine walls.

Glass Mehico

>what is Hadrian's wall

>after catching so many or staying so long they are grand provisionally visa
nup. they'd make a lot of money selling access to the mucho hombritos

>there's no guarantee that Mexico will pay for it.
There never was a guarantee, you fundamentally misunderstand Trump's policy on this. He doesn't expect Mexico to just give the US money for the wall, he's always said that he would do it by cutting funding and aid to Mexico. He would make them pay by cutting as much support going to them as he needs to afford the wall.

coast guard for boats
build two walls and make a no-mans land between them
detonate explosives in said no-mans land to collapse underground tunnels
Even with all that the wall will pay for itself in a few years.

Hear that? That's the sound of tons of money going into the American economy. We need people to build the wall, we need people to manufacture for the wall, we need people to be stationed at the border.

By the way we already have all those things. We have cameras, we have people stationed at the border, we have a system to handle the people crossing the border. Hell we even have a barrier.

It's just going to be ramped up a few notches. They will replace the crappy barrier with a real wall and hire more border security.

>marine walls.
>tfw when the USA has to build walls that go around the world in order to feel safe
fucking pathetic

Sure thing, abdul.

Once Trump gets into the office, he can make the wall an executive action. I know for sure I'll be taking next summer to head down to the border and build that wall.

We already have those people
Now thier job will be easier

its more of a figure of speech you snow monkey, hes just getting rid of the wetbacks without green cards so we can improve our economy, something we should have done a long fucking time ago.

Okay. Weaponized drones it is.

That fence runs the entire length of California's southern border.

What if the wall isn't just a wall?

What if the wall is an immense superstructure that turns into the largest city in the entire world?

>building a wall at the mexican border is impossible
-Say the "Mexican Intellectuals". Stick to lawn-work!

We are the cure!

That wall isn't big and beautiful enough.

Building a wall literally wouldnt do anything

Majority of illegals come by PLANE on work visas

they just dont leave when those visas expire

did you guys even pass middle school?

I'm leaving now. This place is clearly not for thoughtful discussion. Don't bother replying.

the jewed on this meme chocolate. they made the triangle flatter

>photoshop
>current technology
>lives in shit snow wasteland
>what else do you expect

5 pesos on the wall will never be built.

>We have to find a better solution with our neighbours.
>we will make both countries great again.

>Majority of illegals come by PLANE on work visas

And Obama gave them amnesty which is unbelievably stupid. He's basically saying to them, well if you successfully make it in you can stay. We won't send you back.

I'm sure that will be done away very quickly under Trump.

czech'd

hopefully

To be honest I never cared about the wall. If it doesn't happen, I won't care. As long as the US doesn't get raped by migrants, I'm happy.