EUROPE GENERAL - Europa Fortis Edition

EUROPE GENERAL - /eg/

#MakeEuropeGreatAgain

We've won the battle in the US. Time to bring it to the rest of the world.

># IMMEDIATE GOALS:

Plan and strategize important battles to uncuck EU
Learn European languages, or translate for others (German, French)
Organize /eg/

># LONGTERM GOALS:

> Remove Angela Merkel from German Government
Increase support for AfD (Alternative for Germany)
Increase support for Frauke Petry (AfD leader)
Create alternative media outlets to break the Lügenpresse

Next event: October 22th 2017 - Elections (latest)

> Break up the European Union
Build distrust in the EU with membership nations through memery
Glorify European nations outside EU (eg. Norway)

># ADMINISTRATIVE GOALS:

> Build SoMe presence
Create educational material on setting up multiple accounts across social networks anonymously
Follow and boost other Sup Forums accounts
Get followers and increase reach

>Map out alternative media
Find alternative/critical media outlets in cucked countries

># IMPORTANT LINKS:

> Electorial System of Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_system_of_Germany

> Learn German/French
duolingo.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
recentr.com/
pastebin.com/ZaFRtUUs
youtu.be/t3NotkO3Po8
imgflip.com/memegenerator/13058352/Laughing-Merkel
imgflip.com/memegenerator/43594446/Angela-Merkel
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-italy-referendum-idUSKBN1342AX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

Bump.

Most pressing issue: Suggestions please. Germany?

I like this. I really, really like this.

Can we meme enough to make Europe great again? It's gonna be hard as fuck

www.gunban.eu

sign the fucking petition you faggots

they will take all our fuggin guns away so we can't shoot the invaders and tyrants.

Thread picture makes me think.

Sup Forums itself united libertarians and nationalists behind Trump. Why can't we do the same with Europe?

If there is stigma against patriotism, it could be more tactical to use the Nazi-fear to sway hearts against the EU from a libertarian pov. Flip those libertarians into nationalists later.

Thoughts?

We need support from some American meme masters that got the ball rolling. How do we do it?

Why not ask them?

We're gonna need some twitter and facebook throwaways first of all. Find political discussion groups frequented by political types of EU origin. They will be the people who will actually understand the memes and disseminate them to the normies

I agree, but we don't even have guns.

Libcucks have been whining about police resources getting tied up protecting our border, so we deployed the National Guard to keep out migrants. Now the National Guard would like to be able to carry weapons to protect the border, and the libcucks whine that "Denmark is not a dictatorship, of course they can't have guns"

Fucking kms

We are europeans too, RIGHT GUYS?
WE DRINK TEA AND STUFF!

All-right. What would do our cause a great deal of good, is to look into the EU membership thingy.

What did all those nations have to give up, as to enter the EU. Heck, even the money germany sends to poland, needs to be spent back into germany - or so I would have heard from a pollack.

The EU is a morast, and if we can show the normies just how filthy it is, and how all of it is only meant to enrich the "leading states" of france, germany & - to a lesser degree - italy, they will understandably get mad.

All we need to do, is to get that narrative going, let it stew for a few months while adding a few memes to keep the taste fresh, and most of our work is done. Paraphrased here, but thats about it for our current plan if cut short, right?

The American elections were so easily memeable because some of the candidates acted like retards. Easy targets. Can Europe say the same?

>www.gunban.eu
Signed

We need to use meme warfare in our local elections.

We're all Europeans, just as we're all Trumpsters™

At least in the Nordics, general populace despises nationalism. It's seen as old-fashion and backwards, and anyone who takes pride in their flag is a literal nazi.

Good point. Can anyone link resources for setting up across social networks easily, with fake emails or w/e?

Lisbon treaty and Nice(?) I know for sure Ireland was forced to vote twice on the Lisbon treaty and people were not happy about it.

Signed'd

red pils for france
still have found any pictures of the site atm

>easily memeable
Merkel is pretty easy memable.

Germany related. These guys exist.
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
They are basically like le floid, but not cucked, dropping red-pills without being openly right-wing. They already used Pepe. I think we could do something with these guys, but don't know how to approach them.

is britain allowed? I don't exactly like you lot, but that's because of the way you are right now.

The next level is always harder

Yeah, there's a good point to be made here, I think Nigel touched on it on multiple occassions. When some EU countries voted against EU, the politicians just repeated the vote until the outcome was what they desired. They did it in Denmark too. Could be memeable.

we have to be waaaay more subtle, informative, reasonable in this case. us elections are a clown theater compared to ours. no offense.

Instead of focusing all of our forces on a single country, why can't we just focus on destroying/transforming the EU by all means. Of course, it'll imply supporting FN/Afd and others during the elections but that just sounds like a way more logical goal to me than just saying: "insert country name" is next

Great! Is that OC?

>#MakeEuropeGreatAgain
>by dividing EU

In Germany we commonly think of America as 'crazy', so I wouldn't say that, sadly. The event itself isn't as hyped either, which makes it difficult to use meme warfire as effectively.

Merkel memes? I could see it working. We need some of those sick-ass linguistic killshots against her.

I think trying to use the news in our favor would never work? What do you think, Germanbros?

>general populace despises nationalism. It's seen as old-fashion and backwards, and anyone who takes pride in their flag is a literal nazi.
Same here though. I think that happens in most of Europe, nationalism is stigmatized as hell.

Fucking hell, I like the EU at the beginning when it looked like a supercountry with a common army and shit. Now it's just a joke. I want out.

>www.gunban.eu
signed

Yeah because Britain is a veritable paradise. Stop infighting you dopey cunt. Both Dublin and London are full of shitskins. Doesn't matter who has more , if we don't do something soon enough there won't be enough Irish and Brits left to even remember our rivalry and I can't handle a world without that.

if there ever was a good narrative to tell, it would have come out during the lead up to brexit.
And we all know that even with an active campaign against the EU, let alone a bunch of memes, support for brexit was only 50%.

>eu gibs

sorry guys, france is a mongrol nation, and germany is being cucking since WW2.

If france leaves, germany will have its reich (the rest of the EU) due to being the only founding member state left, member states are not allowed to leave the EU.
The battle FOR europe is now between the french and the germans, with the EU being the ref

We needed it against the rooski's. Now Putin is breathing down our backs according to the media, we need a strong Europe to combat lies.

Let's first befriend the ruskis, then kill the rapefugees. Then we can split up amongst ourselves.

Will be hard as Europeans have a far higher Sheep mentality than Americans.

Though it can be done.
Imperium Europa will rise!

>The US is a young rebel fighting for what's right
>Europe is an old man wishing he had the energy to do that like "back in the old times"

Bump. I have a feeling that this may be a historic thread one day.

Alright, let's do basics first.

What are the core issues with EU and Europe in general?

>Muslims/"refugees" rampant, tons of bad consequences
>Corruption and misuse of money in EU
>Generally blue-pilled attitude among the populace

I think the most important part is the refugee issue.

The elites from all parties agree on Globalism. It's a puppet show! Need AfD to grow.

would be better if the pics were dated desu

WE WILL MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

britian has gone for a lie down, so he can shout at the radio

>dane
>doesn't get that EU is not only an anti-communistic initiative, but also anti-fascistic
>implying that a divided Europe will accomplish anything

EU should stay but not in current shape. It's elites should be replaced.

Rapefugees will cause redpilling once they miraculously start to self-combust in public places.

Then redpill on EU lies, and then we are free.

Let's just make her into the common enemy. I mean, with all the pro-german eu policies, it will be easy to pin it on the "german elite politicians", while we paint ADF as the underdog who wants to change all that shit.

HELP US TO STOP THE DAMN BOATS YOU FUCKING KRAUTS BAGUETTES PIECES OF SHIT

t. Achmed

Guys, we need to make a network of sockpuppets . Literally nothing else can really happen until we have a decent amount of empty facebooks and twitters from which to preach from and brigade shit. Nothing can happen until we've spent a long time shitposting. A long time

Ignoring referendums and passing the Lisbon treaty.

I assume it's some Krautchan stuff.

Just found it in another thread.

Well to be honest the next step is Italy, Renzi referendum must fail, because it will cause an early election and even the biased media see the Euroskeptic party winning out.
If Italy self destructs and leaves it will harm the rest of the Mediterranean belt countries who will see their strongest player out, meaning they will have even weaker influence and not being listened to makes people angry.
After that probably the French Netherlands area.
If they leave The Eastern Euros will probably make a push for their Ideologies for the EU, which will cause more animosity and hopefully more problems. Not to mention for each nation that leaves the pressure on Germany system will increase.

German Alternative Media

recentr.com/

Its pretty good and VERY critical

Shut the fuck up you sub-human irish monkey, no one cares what you think.

I agree with the original British poster. Europe and Europeans are filth, not quite as bad as the Irish, granted, but still scum. You will be ground into the dirt under the superiority of Anglo civilisation. We do not like you, we are better than you, and we are going to rape you.

>What are the core issues with EU and Europe in general?
EU commision - inshort Mr. junker
the political ball has been set in motion, the ony way to stop this will be to remove the EU, since who ever eaves the EU (france or germany) wil be the loser, since they will retain there reich (the *free market*) we had are common wealth to fall back on

French/German/Dutchbros:

We need a catchy phrase in your native tongue (Make Europe great again) that matches MEGA for the monolingual masses

>migrants
>EU
I will focus my energy on making memes like that for all European country

it's too good clay for likes of you. a good purge and 200 years or so and it'll make a nice pure forest with fresh air and lots of wild animals.

>It's elites should be replaced.
The system itself, was rigged from the start - in ((their)) interest. Obviously, we can't say that in public, but we can show them how all what the EU does, is actually only marginally in favour of its member states.

Agreed. We need burgers to help out here, a lot of them must have sockpuppet accounts used in the elections that could be repurposed. I have no idea how to manage that many accounts, nor how to build a following on them.

>PASTEBIN FOR /eg/
pastebin.com/ZaFRtUUs

first america, then the world

youtu.be/t3NotkO3Po8

This is a terrible plan, it encourages apathy towards the refugee situation.

Here are some meme generators for fast (but not so unique) anti merkel content:

imgflip.com/memegenerator/13058352/Laughing-Merkel

imgflip.com/memegenerator/43594446/Angela-Merkel

I'm not tired of winning yet.
MEGA

>chav discovers Sup Forums

ARE YOU THRISTY?

I KNOW I AM!

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Make Spain Great Again

M5S is a strong party pretty equilibrate, not too much liberal not too much far right
they are winning in polls right now, this will probably help to dismember the EU

why breakup of eu? we could shill installing better control

Quit larping Nigel. You won't do anything of the sort. You'll gradually watch your nation turn to a parody of what it once was all the while telling yourselves how superior you are. It's actually sad that someone takes the Sup Forums mentality so seriously

WHY THE FUCK NOBODY CARES ABOUT REFUGEES ANYMORE?

WE MUST CLOSE THE MEDITERRANEAN

T. achmed

>>>MEGA
>>MEGA
>MEGA
Make Earth Great Again

You cant, you need to break the fucked up one an then build a new, better one.

Go have a drink paddy, that always makes you feel better.

On 4.12. we have presidential elections again after the vote in May was declared invalid due to "irregularities".

We could need some of your meme magic to ensure the right wing candidate wins.

Does this summarize it well?

># IMMEDIATE GOALS:

Make sure Italy's Renzi Referendum fails:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-italy-referendum-idUSKBN1342AX

>Better control
The current elites won't allow it. The people will never have control the way the Union is right now. Our only option is getting rid of this union and start a better one

>WE MUST CLOSE THE MEDITERRANEAN
DAMN RIGHT WE MUST!

Those are from Krautchan, I think, yeah.

T b h, I don't think Krautchan is likely to join this, a lot of Bernds are cynical, apathtic, or dislike Sup Forums.

plus this:

Italian PM endorsed Hillary, has promised to resign if it fails. Eurosceptic party likely to win.

That would mean to get rid of all muslims.

And that is not an easy task. Ask the serbians.

Let's take small steps at a time.

Well, they went as far as creating mascots.

They can't be that apathic.

Kind of This

Why not make EU based?
Is it even possible?

What happened in that last election? Weren't the good guys winning until some bullshit happened?

Fuck that. I'm heading to Asia for a year or two while Europe burns.

Call me if we're going to remove kebab, then I'll come back and fight. But I can't deal with the libtard politics.

Mach Europa GroßArtig (MEGA)
The 'again' would be missing but it would work with the abbreviation.

The institution is rotten and national independence should be a given right.

I think we're all for cooperation, but laws should be made in countries, for themselves. Not by any governing, globalist body.

Trade deals, united defense, etc. is fine. Globalism is not.

No. It's Europe of Nations or nothing. We are here to restore our borders, native population and language.

>won't accept white hall and repersented rulers
>bends over for shady figures in brussels

Irish are just sooo... urgh. fucking hate the irish, there whole accent is form'd around being drunk

>Make Spain Great Again
>Vox

When exactly are Italian elections?
Should ms5 memeing be our main priority now. The Italian banks are in a precarious situation and someone like ms5 could be fun.

What he said. Our first order of business, ought to be to meme austria to victory. This, will not be that hard - think of the trump primaries. The right party already would have won, which is why the pulled legislative stunts on the vote, and since then have set contingengy plans in notion.

Thing is, we can easily win this. If we get enough austrians and germans behind this - both of which are rather often seen here - then we can turn the austrian social media into an anti-establishment shit-fest. It will be glorious, and a good experience for all involved.

They tried. Nobody votes anything that is more right-wing than PP tho

EUROPA INVICTA

HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WHEN!?

Okay guys :)

Kek, this is true but don't worry Italy we haven't forgotten about you

No. It isn't possible because your continent is old, workshy and weak. You just need to accept this. Europe's best hope right now is to become an Anglo protectorate, paying money into something like NATO in exchange for Anglo military protection and allowing our companies preferential access to your stagnant domestic economies.

All is possible with Jesus Christ..

Kom nu ind i kampen, Jens

Alright, this seems like an urgent matter. Will read up on it, but if you're into the whole issue, please post a summary/redpill here for others