Trump winning is really fucking bad, allow me to explain:

Trump winning is really fucking bad, allow me to explain:

The house and senate are both controlled by the republican party, which means they can pass just about every single bill they want.

What's so bad about that, you ask?

We have a president and vice president who do not care and actively hate latinos, blacks, muslims, womens, and the lgbt community. And they get to elect the next supreme court nominee.

As in, the super conservative side literally has no checks and balances, the senate and the house will both pass their bills, the president will not veto, and the supreme court will rule in favor of "christian rights".

There is no way that this is not bad, my only hope is the FBI now investigates trumps russian ties and removes him from the presidency, but even if they do that..... we have mike pence, a complete and total bigot from lgbt hating christian bigotville.

That's right. Your nightmare is just beginning.

>Hating Latinos

Not wanting illegal immigrants to be left to their own devices doesn't seem like hate, more like common fucking sense.

>Hates blacks

Yes, he's gonna round up all the blacks and personally delete them. Everything was safe and alright when Obama was in charge, though, am I right? The black community was thriving.

>Hates Muslims

Any sane person would hate Muslims. Read the Qur'an and see if you want to tolerate those cunts.

>Hates women

Anyone who disagrees with SJW garbage hates women, innit?

>Hates LGBT

Not like they don't deserve it, fucking toxic shitters. Still not gonna get deleted, though it'd be nice if they were.

All this memery about moving countries is also priceless, all these strong independent fags and women aren't gonna move to Africa or SE Asia or somewhere else they can pay for their privilege, no, they're moving to countries with greater densities of whites.

Didn't read; Don't give a shit

Wow this guy doesnt even know how the ACA was passed.

Go suck on a party line double nigger.

second post best post.

/thread

Nigs and fags btfo

THATS RIGHT BITCH YOU DEGENERATES ARE GOIN TO CAMP

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

>As in, the super conservative side literally has no checks and balances, the senate and the house will both pass their bills, the president will not veto, and the supreme court will rule in favor of "christian rights".
>literally making america great again

that's what people wanted

This

tbqhbbq

There's nothing bad about this.
This is giving Americans their homeland back.
Foreigners come here and disrespect our traditions and values and fuck over the people who are descended from the people who started this country and made it great.

Get out.

except Trump literally cannot even be fucking bothered to pretend to be christian, when people ask him his favorite bible quote he can barely come up with anything, when people ask him when he last asked god for forgiveness, literally the point of christianity, he says he never has, so he does not give a flying fuck about muh evangalicals who hate muh gays, they'll be fine

>cruz hekios

yes captcha, that was who you had to be worried about or that kind of thing, but el rato is gone

I'm white, what do I care?

Everything you're saying fucking benefits me.

Git gud shitskin

sage

>it doesn't benefit me therefore it's bad

great argument

Depends on how obstructive dems are. Obama couldn't do anything after Kennedy died because Republicans filibustered everything and dems couldn't break it even with majorities. His legislative agenda basically ended in early 2010 and he had to abuse executive powers to do anything. Dems could theoretically do the same to trump

You're fucked now! I would run and hide if I were you, but please stay right where you are and wait to be collected, traitor.

I don't care about policy one little bit.

I hate liberals. 20 years ago they were kind of ok, but they have sense degenerated into retarded identity peddlers and done their level best to destroy the country while talking down to and belittling anyone who cared about it.

At every step of the process, Trump was the one who made them the most mad, so Trump was my guy. I wanted to slap the stupid smug smiles right off their fucking faces in the most spectacular fashion possible, and we did it. Feels good, man.

i wish trumps jails clinton and you give me more lib tears for saying we were jokes when we were the ppl all along

but that's what exactly we want :^)

Don't you have bags to pack and a train to catch, degenerate?

>We have a president and vice president who do not care and actively hate latinos, blacks, muslims, womens, and the lgbt community. And they get to elect the next supreme court nominee.
I'm a white cishet male so this won't effect me or anyone I love personally, and after 8 years of being ruthlessly demonized just for existing by the groups you mentioned, my empathy for them is precisely zero.

>As in, the super conservative side literally has no checks and balances
You know how you've been treating *anyone* who so much as questions libtard rhetoric over the past 8 years? Now you get to know how that feels.

You brought this on yourself, you do know that right? The left refused to reign in it's crazies, and you can't honestly expect people to get behind a movement that hates them; if you could manage pushing your agenda without making white people the enemy, maybe this election would have gone differently, but you couldn't, and it didn't.

The "silent majority" wasn't a meme, it was a very real thing you failed to account for. I wasn't surprised for a second that Trump won, what surprised me is how hard he dominated; there's a *lot* of people in this country with next to no social media presence, but the damn sure know how to show up to the polls and vote, and they were honestly tired of being told to give up their seat for people who hate them, and that, kiddo, is why you got served.

Welcome to the new world.

FPBP

Based.

You're wrong for one reason. You assume trump is a Republican. He's no more republican than Bernie is a Democrat. He owes "his" party nothing after how they treated him in the primaries. This election was not about any of the issues you mentioned. This was establishment vs antiestablishment.

>We have a president and vice president who do not care and actively hate latinos, blacks, muslims, womens, and the lgbt community.

This is pure bullshit.

have you also forgotten that many in Congress are black/Jewish/latino?

this

I'm a homosexual. Trump winning has elevated my soul to its highest point.
You white hating, venom spitting liberal scum deserve your comeuppance

Hey 1 post ID, can you reply to this solid argument?

:^)

checkt

Best thing about being bi is telling the kristalnacht soldiers that you do like women. Then they leave you alone.

Not like it matters. I'm anglo and aryan as fuck. Untouchable. Holy fuck I love being white.

>chump
See, that's a good attack name, Hillary might have won if they used that instead of drumpf

>We have a president and vice president who do not care and actively hate latinos, blacks, muslims, womens, and the lgbt community.

You are bluepilled my friend. He doesn't hate them.

>I'm a white cishet male so this won't effect me or anyone I love personally, and after 8 years of being ruthlessly demonized just for existing by the groups you mentioned, my empathy for them is precisely zero.
Seconded

Wow CTR is still active? Why the fuck soros keeps injecting money on this shit. Anyway in case you're not baiting you should google constitution of the United States and go to trump's website and learn what he wants for America. Also wasted trips.

I dont have time to post arguments but this is extremely delusional, try watching hillaries old speeches where she talks about the the wall before it was a meme, Recep tayyip erdogan while talking about Trump was adressed about muslim hate and he replied with: Thats the election thrill, i trust he will approach with caution(Bad translate sorry)
so dont be worried that much mate, think about this also about 2300 years ago there was no perception play.nowadays behind everything there is another meaning and we are always being played. what trump did right was being honest and straight and i believe hell save USA, democracy and therefore the world even. fuck im late

>Yes, he's gonna round up all the blacks and personally delete them.
>retards will believe this
kek

nothing of value would be lost, now kys

When are you going to tell the bad part ?

Cry some more please ahahahahahhahahahahaha

It sustains me. I thrive in your tears and I hope all you faggots, niggers, spics and LGBTASDF freaks hang from a tight noose as soon as possible

I'm willing to accept one cute male up from the states to be my canadian husband. I am also cute and redpilled.
If trudeau ever legalizes polygamy, slots may open up.

Delicious tears, goddamn I'm gonna break my nofap if you guys keep posting here

>forgot how the GOP don't really like Trump very much because he's not "one of them"

2.2/10 made me respond

>We have a president and vice president who do not care and actively hate latinos, blacks, muslims, womens, and the lgbt community. And they get to elect the next supreme court nominee.

I am OK with this