Aren't you sorry, you hateful racists?

Aren't you sorry, you hateful racists?

Ah, so they admit that Mexico is a third world shithole

Kind of. I dont want those fucking traitors.
Send them to Guatemala.

Good

lel

chicanos eternally btfo

come back when you're legal and not an anchor baby

Moral of the lesson: don't break the law.

they have to go back

>based mexican intellectual
if I could paypal you a taco right now I would

More

Oh wow.
I mean i'm as much a trump supporter as the next guy, but....
Actually laughing so hard that you get tears in your eyes at some kid being deported?
That's callous....

THEY
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

Blame their shit parents for being criminals

Whats wrong with mexico? Theres tons of Mexicans there, so it must be a great place right...? right?

I want to deport you too, filthy liberal

Awesome. Send us a post card.

"You have to go back"

That wasn't hard, now was it?

"Don't these sad responses from people breaking the law want you to wish you had elected someone who would have started nuclear war with Russia?"

You have to go back and so do they you low energy swine

kek

Hehe!

magyars bringing the bantz

>being so retarded that you can't help a child rationalize their completely incorrect assumptions
>being so retarded you think Trump can literally blanket deport anyone

Liberals are lying so much right now. I wish these stories were true

That creatures son sounds like Edgar Allan Poe style of douchebag

Send them back.

lol thats hilarious

But it is real in their mind

He's like ten so it's expected.

Guatamala probably has too many "whites" too. We should send them to Zimbabwe since they're so good at farming. :^)

Her is an 18th century philosopher? Who talks like that as a child lol

the election is a culture war between:

shitskins and self-loathing whites vs actual americans

It probably is, actually. She's a very liberal school teacher in a very liberal area.

>civil war
>in a gun free zone
hahahahahaha these fucking retards, oh my god

MOAR MOAR MOAR

b-b-b-but mexico is great, why are they sad to go back?

>Aren't you sorry, you hateful racists?
Nope. There's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

And illegals (along with all non-Whites) should be deported.

I dont understand
All the mexican students in US are illegals?
Can you go to college without a visa or what

True enough. Mother should not encourage thatkind of behaviour with long sighs and nods. That breeds people like JimmyComey from pedopizzapongpang

what? I thought mexico was a diverse wonderland utopia

Faggot liberals wouldn't last 48 hours in a war. I grew up in the SF Bay Area and know them well. Pussified limp wristers are all talk.

Bring it. I'd love for the race war to kick off.

FFS THEY don't have to go back, and neither do thier parents. What the fuck is so hard about studying for a test? Plenty of successful immagrents with shittier lives did it.

Fucks sake, most Russians that are loaded in NY started illegal and then took the citizenship test. God fucking damn it, what is so hard about passing a test?

20 rednecks alone would destroy the left. Military is overkill

As a American-Guatemalan I feel happy I voted to keep you shits out. To be honest a mass deportation of illegal Mexicans might actually do Mexico some good. They'll get back a large portion of people with some actual skills. Maybe some who know how to speak English. It will be good for you guys.

Nothing civil about, mexican trash insisting they own the place is not a civil war it is just a war.

Not sorry at all.

They can apply for citizenship, and come here LEGALLY, but they have to go back.

Non-Whites don't belong in White countries. Period.

Having an anchor baby makes you a scumbag.

Nope, fuck em all they don't deserve to live in this great country.

I feel great actually.

why do the parents scare their children like this?

No faggot. Didnt Hillary stop paying you little shits? Its over, never doubt Kek again.

determinally nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

>retard tier penmanship on their posters
top laff my ass off

It's Brexit all over again.

>this child is unhappy so the result is bad

I don't believe these stories anyway.

>military sides with Trump
>whites side with Trump

Do coloreds wants to be exterminated? Because this is how you get exterminated.

>Kuhreenah
What kind of mangled abomination of a name is that?

They are stupid, they apparently don't know the difference about coming into a country legally and illegally.

you mean are classroom sizes will go down? Hallelujah!

they should never have illegally entered the territory of a foreign tribe / nation and masqueraded as a citizen.

the only people to blame are the parents of these kids. the only people these kids should feel sad, angry and scared of is their selfish parents.

theres no excusing their behaviour.

> Omg, it's Trumps fault that my parents broke the law.

Is she leaving too lol

>Exposing 5 year old kids to politics

Doubt they even know where Mexico is.

An attempt of being original... that's what is called, also known as "Human trash"

Well, she would start with things like "rule of law".

You know what my 4 year old son said about the election? Absolutely nothing, he is 4 and is more concerned about Paw Patrol.

this
fuck the "just please be legal" formality. NO CITIZENSHIP FOR 3RD WORLDERS PERIOD

YOU

HAVE

TO

GO

BACK

are any of them over 5'2"?

Soon they'll know

Good, Pablo Sr and Maria shouldn't have come here illegally. Maybe the funding for your schools can be invested for better resources now that you won't have as many illegals to invest into with little or no return.

Her real name is Karina, she just thinks she's clever.

Why are you so rapist, Sup Forums?

BreAnna? Arent you supposed to be working right now?

You aren't welcome here either you slant eyed gook

>people with actual skills
illegals do labor work and run taco stands

To be fair, paw patrol is the tits.

Trump serves still obscured powers that are likely tied with supra-national Jewish families of notorious wealth. I can go about this in lengths and why I think this is so, but to keep it brief: somebody decided its time for the new Hitler. Trump will raise the US to extraordinary heights both domestically and internationally which will gain him ridiculous support starting from year 1, but during his time there will be a major conflict with some of the biggest world powers.

If a bank robber cried because she had to give back the money she stole, would you feel pity?

If a rapist got upset over having to go to jail, would you feel pity?

Then why do you feel pity when people knowingly break the law, and enter the usa illegally?

They're criminals, and shouldnt win a prize (citizenship) for breaking said laws.

Bon voyage aliens, have fun in whatever shithole you came from. Maybe make that place better.

1. You are the hateful racist, not me.

2. I'm not sorry at all

3. Kill yourself faggot.

sage

I have a 4 year old family member that is from Japan and is part Mexican. He was legitimately scared hearing about Trump, it was kinda sad really .

>FFS THEY don't have to go back, and neither do thier parents. What the fuck is so hard about studying for a test? Plenty of successful immagrents with shittier lives did it.

Because these illegal immigrants had to suffer climbing the border's wire fence (deserted areas it's not a wall) and walking thru the desert getting here. In return for that suffering, they felt self-entitled at receiving citizenship. When you deny them their expected amnesty, they get angry and upset that their suffering was thrown away.

They don't consider that what they did was illegal because it was done for their own greed, selfishness, and welfare. So when you deny them their reward, they are pissed off. That's self entitlement. Those breaking the law often feel self-entitled.

No

Send them all back

My five year old asked me if the president is going to be a boy or a girl. I told her "Boy" and she said "Ok."

Then I asked her if she wants to be the first girl president and she said "yes"

>MSGA

Make shitholes great again

I do agree that Illegals should be deported, but legals should be given the chance to stay.

About making America great again... I can't say shit since I'm "hurr durr muxican negro u have 2 go back huuurrrrrr" but, ask yourselves: Did you see any provement at all with any Republican president?

This is what gets me the most. Why would you do this to a child? Ruin their formative years with hate and vitriol. Telling them about things they can't understand and don't care about. My parents didn't talk about politics in front of me and let me develop my own opinion as a teenager in school.

>Im sad because now I have to go back to mexishit

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S PARENTS SHOULD HAVE TAKEN LEGAL MEANS TO BECOME CITIZENS
OFF THE WALL YOU GO FAG

Nobody has a problem with legal people staying. They played the game. They agreed to the rules.

In fact, the whole "Wall" shit was about keeping out narcotics traffickers and coyotes.

But I thought you didn't NEEEEEEEEED
assault weapons

Have fun in Mootsico, Taco Tykes

The fuck is ableism?

>If you support Hillary, you lost. Lol. Game over. Rematch in 4 years?

Bye femiretard

>Based Jonathan

FPBP

Discrimination against body types (aka: fatties)