MANDALA EFFECT: NEW TIMELINE Golden Don

So I need to get a weird thought off my chest

While we had the election last night..
Did anyone have memories of watching the election before?

Like you had done this before?

If you fell asleep during the election you would loop into a different timeline where Clinton took back the rustbelt and won.

Did anyone else stay awake for the entire thing to the end?

Did we cross into a different timeline

If you fell asleep during the race you woke up in a clinton timeline

If you stayed up the whole time you moved to the Trump timeline

I was awake the entire time. Everyone else I have spoken to today in person was also awake the entire time. What the fuck.

I SHOULDVE STAYED ASLEEP

I unironically stayed awake the whole time because I was genuinely worried if i fell asleep i would wake up in the clinton timeline

I never fell asleep. That is why we won.

I was up till they declared trump won... what the fuck.

So it'll be the Goldstein bears?

I fell asleep after Florida flipped back to Trump for the final time, as the panhandle came in

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THE BEARS STEIN AGAIN!

I slept through the whole thing

I almost fell asleep before florida was called

lol i was awake up until Trump crossed 270 too
don't believe the mandala effect but this is a nice meme, have an awoo

I feel asleep when Trump only had a few states, and I woke up in this lovely timeline.

You see, Kek works by "transferring" us to another dimension, not actually manipulating the physical world

I stayed up until the victory speech. And then I was completely wired on caffeine and tossed and turned for 3 hours in bed after that, and then only got 2 hours of sleep.

Its weird but kinda unrelated, the night before I had a dream that clinton was actually winning by a landslide, it was a sad dream.

I fell asleep when the tally was at about 196-170... and here I am in the Trump timeline.. wtf?

Was it just my destiny to transcend timelines?

If what you're saying is true then there are people out there who are trying to save humanity. It gives me hope.

I was awake until 276 hit

I was up the entire time.

>RUNNING ON 3 HOURS OF SLEEP AND HAVE NEVER FELT MORE AWAKE!

Did anyone else get dejavu during the election?

Like you were reliving some memory or that you had experienced this exact race before?

I cant be the only one

I napped but I woke up before the results were called

I was awake until 4 am est

Same here bud

Perhaps the mindless masses are just a collective that populate every dimension and the genuinely alive people manipulate realities to their respective wills.

We are all trumpers and we have moved to the trump timeline

The mindless masses repopulate this timesplit and give us the illusion of a combative world

Holy fuck that actually makes some sense.

I had one of the biggest dejavu moments that I think I've ever had last night near the end of the night

>This
I wonder what the Clinton timeline is like.

I haven't slept since the election began I've been up for over 24 hours. What the fuck.

I slept through this
And also slept through Brexit

Woke up just in time for the speech
From both Farage and Trump
Spookd tbf

I was awake until NYT gave him >95% and sheit.
>tfw living in the Trump timeline

I had to sleep to go to work after, I lied down around the time Florida was flipping back and fourth. Trump won.

i stayed up till it was a done deal around 7am (cuck time). i dont know if this is the berenstein or berenstain timeline but so far i like this one.

I thought I woke up at 9am and went to work yesterday but then I woke up at 6pm with a cold.

I hope you guys are memeing because otherwise this means that my choice to demolish four tall cans of strong beer yesterday and nod off, causing me to wake up at just past midnight with beer shits is what made Trump win

My mom went to bed last night and she's still in the timeline

People stayed up because it's an exciting event, there's nothing special about that

I remember watching the 2012 elections, i think i remember obama and romney in tv standing next to each other while the votes were being counted.
And indeed this time i stayed up until 1 or 2 am, and woke up around 4 checked my phone and VICTORY FOR TRUMP 2016-2024!!!

No but waking up for beer shits is what put you into the trump timeline

Think stephen kings Langoleirs

You're shits literally transported you to a better place

It was fate

Just a copy of your mother

Shes in the clinton timeline

Shes just a mass repopulation of the new trump timeline.

You're real mother is in the clinton timeline dealing with your tears

what timeline?
didnt you know that when clinton was named madame president, atomic hellfire rained from the sky and vaporized us all
>we are just the souls of ourselves who forsaw the future and moved our collective energies thanks to the mighty kek who saved us and placed us in our own dimension thus saving us from an eternity of suffuring at the democratic machine made by the jews thats fueled by our souls
but we dont have to worry about that now
>remember to praise kek for his gift of new life

>Had honorably stomach ache
>went to bed early because of pain
>woke up this morning to Trump victory and my sign being stolen

There was someone from Sweden that said he was asleep when the election began, but he was awake when Trump was declared winner.

Hmm, how odd.

Guy I talked to at work went to bed at 10, I went to be at 3am.

also to add
I ran around the house to wake up my parents and my brother as they went to bed when Podesta came out.

Glad I saved my family. KEK!

I watched the entire event unfold up to the point he won. I've been awake for 39 hours now. My head hurts from the screen light but I am so mad happy about the result.

Yes, praise the almighty kek

i was awake until Trump gave his speach and that sealed it for me then i went to sleep.
Must have been like 10pm in the morning.

Nope, I was asleep. Girlfriend and I woke up to go to work and she checked her phone and told me Trump won

Hold on I got it guys

All of those who stayed awake are genuinely alive sentients in this new timeline

The repopulated masses are people who fell asleep

So the genuine people in your timeline stayed awake and recreated populaces are here with us but are just copies.

Those who fell asleep are the people you really knew who woke up in a clinton timeline and the "you" they know is actually a copy created for the clinton-verse.

It makes perfect fucking sense

Shadilay brothers

Kek has blessed us who have stayed awake

I fell asleep when it was a dead cert for trump, a 95% win chance, but ive got to say, today just feels weird but nice, its like after brexit.

Fell asleep halfway in. Trump won.

What does sleeping have to do with timelines?

PS:
Its always been berenstain

i fell asleep, before i fell asleep clinton started to win. i woke up and trump had won

yep, I remember, remembering something I had seen before, not sure if it was in the live stream or what

it was just fragments of visual memory accompanied by a feeling right?

You were remembering tidbits right before they happened then they happened spooked your dejavu and now we are here

I was viewing the start of the voting and Clinton was winning. I then fell asleep and Trump's chances on NYT was 80%.

people like you won us the election. thank you for constantly channeling high energy.

go take some rest, you deserve it.

I mean i ahd some deja vu moments i guess when the results were coming in. I watched a lot of the primaries.

yep you summed it up pretty well, I am trying to explain all this to my dad sat next to me, no luck

Anthroponuclear multiple worlds theory.
At some point in that timeline global nuclear annihilation was unavoidable, the election of Trump vs Clinton was the crux moment. Shits going to get weirder from here.

>(((spam)))

>10pm in the morning
wait what? im not sure if i like this timeline, guys

>CTR tries to convince winners that they lost through alternate universe/timeline theories

I honestly got so certain Clinton was going to win that I was mentally preparing myself for how bad western culture was going to get when she invaded Syria and ended up drafting women to fight a groundwar against Iran and maybe even Russian forces, just how fucked up everything would get if people turned on the news and saw women being forced to kill and die in combat and all the social dsyfunction and radilization from everyone and the economy imploding as everyone just gives up, never mind the nuclear war

I also like writing political satire and had all these ideas in my head for taking the piss out of Clinton on various comedy sites for the next 4 years, and now all my ideas are bust, and I'm stuck with material everyone and their cat has already been over a million times before he was even running for the Presidency

so yeah I feel like I've been living in a different timeline for the last year and now I've suddenly been shunted to a different one, but it's a utopian one instead of a dystopian one, like Wolverine at the end of the Days of Future Past movie

thank fuck I stayed up the whole time

I fell asleep as Trump hit 268. I had a dream with Donald Trump in it, But he was mostly a background character to a bunch of irrelevant shit.I woke up this morning and scrambled to see if he won and he did. I was so tired I still felt like it was a dream. I think we did it guys. Now whos got the screencaps of all the Hillfags getting their bowls ready for our tears?

Now lets hope we can make some real changes. Make America a powerhouse again.

I feel like we should go back to pre-WWII isolationist policies. While it would surely slip our influence hostory has shown you dont fuck with the sleeping giant.

We can downsize our military bases, pull out of the proxy war on oil, purge america of corruption and terrorists.

while some feel like loosening our grasp on the world would make us weaker, it will make us stronger, and the benefits would save us much in the way of lives, political and economic struggle.

with a strong alliance with UK, Russia and U.S, we could fuck anything up with a decisive joint task force, and we wouldnt have to fight these retarded ass unwinnable guerilla wars anymore.

naturally this needs refinement and is situational, but we have to change for the better. We're not the worlds police, we cant hold the UN's hand anymore. Theyre going to have to step their fucking game up.

I've been talking nothing but Trump and Brexit since late 2015. Lost friends. Made enemies. In the end, I am the smug victor. My entire family converted to Trump too.

>I live for the liberal salt mines now

Welcome to the fold Sup Forumsock we have been waiting...

I went to sleep at 3 in the morning in my country (when Florida was at 91%). When I woke up the next morning I was convinced that Hillary won. Must have had some weird lucid dream really close to reality in which she won

i was totally pissed up and fell asleep, woke up and Trump won

yeah but ive been having daily deju vu for the past year straight

......................SO I JUST HAD TO REFRESH THIS PAGE TO EVEN POST THAT RESPONSE............

>SHADILY

Nah. I fell asleep at 254 delegates, woke up halfway to Trump victory, kept it today. That isn't it.

I will say one thing. I do remember watching it before. Well, not the election, the inauguration. I was knocking on wood and saluting the sky all day thinking of it. Probably just my imagination, but I was vividly "remembering" watching him with his hand on the bible getting sworn in.

God, this is a dream.

I fell asleep when it was 264 and woke up to the Trump victory. But I did do a bunch of push-ups and whirl myself into ecstatic dance while memeing at elevated levels.

INTERDIMENSIONAL TOURIST HERE, CLINTON DOESN'T WIN IN A SINGLE ONE. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT AMERICA DONALD TRUMP WOULD STILL COME OUT ON TOP.