CALIFORNIA BURSTS INTO RIOTS OVER TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=UJcqgQ-C8F8

HAPPENING IMMINENT.

The Dems demanding war with Russia in the streets. Go figure. Sooooo progressive!

rioting democracy is about as stupid as trump saying he wouldn't accept the election unless he won
riots are like parties nowadays, its just something to do for a made up rason

ahhh, glorious kek brings us the start of THE heppenenz!

>those drum beats
they're reverting to spearchucker form and showing their true colours
this is almost orgasmic

california doesnt do riots. they do flash mobs.

waiting for some chimpouts.

Going to be comfy as fuck sitting back watching them knowing that we won.

>HAPPENING IMMINENT.

prob not

> Lefties tearing up leftie stores

Never underestimate the hypocrisy of a liberal

I have friends at a few UCs and they all posted on Snapchat the insane riots.
Sooo ridiculous, the whole state went solid blue, what exactly are they rioting against?

>the media no longer speaks for us
the media is no longer biased and they start crying
let the snowflakes burn

>protesting in the middle of an empty city in the middle of the night
Who are they protesting to other than themselves? lmao

I'm shocked that there aren't any BLM protests begin organized tonight.

SHOCKED I TELL YOU

all those blacks and minorities sure are helping themselves with the riots.

HAHAHA GOOD LUCK DOING ANYTHING IN FUCKING CA! YOU CAN'T GO AFTER TRUMP SUPPORTERS NOW! FUCK YOU!

uc irvine here

it was just the dorms that did their gay ass "riot" its more likely just mob mentality, only freshman live in the dorms and they probably didn't even vote

oakland using anything as an excuse to riot

BURN COMMIE SHITS BURN!!!!

we give the whole west coast to them to do whatever they want (weed, gay, guns,...) and all they are concerned with is forcing lbqt bathrooms, not the roads that are falling apart.

Stupid dindu's.

>FUCK DONALD TRUMP
So progressive. SO EDUCATED.

Clinton even asked them not to chimp out during her concession.

they should take those protests to rural red states instead smdh

I don't understand. They legalized weed there not days ago. I thought Cali would be blazin itself into sleep, but it seems as though it doesn't have an effect

Let um riot. They only loot their own ghetto. Makes for good tv.

Did they even break anything? Did they at least remember to clean up their mess before they left?

I know the nig nogs get a lot of flack because they destroy their own communities but this is just weak.

I'm on a college campus in California right now and it's as quiet as ever, stop fear mongering

It is hot as balls in Nov. though lol

~85°F

>guns
Washington and Oregon are holding out for now, hopefully we can get enough justices appointed under trump to declare any state gun laws beyond the ones set nationally as unconstitutional.

Wow, look at those tolerant people, they are so accepting.

wtf i love liberals now.

If it happens, all white enablers will be chased off by day 2. Built in killswitch.

As someone who's county went red for trump in california, fuck these yuppy spoiled kids.
They're all for democracy until they lose.

They thought they could have obama elected forever . I shit you not

we get it you vape loser

this. here at CSUS the butthurt is real

+1

AVC?

>California
>heavily Democrat
>always Blue state
>lose election
>chimp and destroy their own cities
>the very cities that voted Democrat
Nigger mind at work, ladies and gentlemen

what flavor you vaping?

That whole cop killing business really but a damper on BLM business. Good thing for them too because the nation was straight up about to have a race war because of it.

This could be BIG.

Fuck them all. Trump is the best.

>Not My President chant

They literally sound like fucking babies. No illegal justice was committed. They're just angry and need to let off steam. As of today they're all back to their lives having been cucked hard by Papa Trump.

Are these idiots saying No more Trump like if it was an eternity he was in power when he just got elected ?

Who are they rioting against? Their whole state voted democrat.

The realization that they don't matter.

Holy kek, I got an emal saying class is canceled today.

Is this saltness?

Do you even vape bruh?

They fear their families will be deported.

I'm assuming the rioters are all non-STEM?

this.

oh theyre organizing you can be sure

Rioting isn't going to not make Trump president. It solves nothing.
Liberals need to grow a spine and get over it.

>walk down the street
>throw hissy fit and cry
wew, I feel threatened

The social unrest could lead to A LOT of instability for the next four years.

>vape fag

Oh brother

>what flavor you vaping?
Lib tears.

Why are they rioting in California? They should take a bus to Oklahoma and start shooting/beating up old people there.

kek and respond by bumping themselves to top of the list

Not much happening in SF now.

lmao
why? I thought CNN said that 90% of democrats would accept the election results?

God i want roof top koreans to come back.

Wew lad. Good thing I live off campus now and stocked up on green tip and 9mm before this ammo ban. I heard lots of chanting last night but if it gets that bad my protector ar15 will at least fight for me.

Okay but they're just protesting on front of some starbucks which are also filled with crying lefties. How do they think it'll change anything.

kill it with fire

They attack businesses to create instability.

it's habbening

>rioting over the results of a fair democratic election

This is only the very beginning, friends.

We HAVE to be vengeful.

There must be a day of the rope.

These are people who wanted to import criminals, terrorists, and welfare leeches until America becomes a mestizo-Islamic Brazil and your granddaughters are forcibly put in the local imam's harem to 'unlearn their white privilege'.

And they'll try again, harder, if we leave them with any political power in 4 or 8 years time.

For the sake of the whole civilized world, we have to stop them, and there's exactly one way to do that permanently.

We will have to cull them. Any that are left must be cowed into silence by any and all means necessary.

sjw purge when?

Their own businesses?

"Our candidate lost not because the election was rigged or the entire godamn system was against her, were mad we didn't get our favorite way. So with our antigun stances we will declare a violent revolution for justice and take to the streets to show white people how evil they are by rioting and destroying black and Latino businesses."

Wut? No; those nigs/fagz blew their load a long time ago; Ferguson (ignition source) kinda got things rolling, but once the other incidents popped off and the narrative was all "kill whitey", blacks are oppressed horseshit, there was a return to reason.

Tldr, BLM is currently run by a white guy, and it's hillarious.

Hello Saint-Martinian.

No.

Eh. All it' going to be is some shitty student marches and minimal property damage. They're all secretly counting on impoverished African American communities in "solidarity" to subject themselves to real danger.

>but i didn't like trump how are other people not the same as me?

LMAO

BASED LEAF

>1:10
>Fuck the media
What the fuck? The institution that has been utterly dominated by their ideology? How delusional are these people?

how do i speak to a young lady?

this. college kids aren't going to do damage, they're hoping people with criminal records will join in and ruin their lives (even worse) instead.

Pretty good chance if they attack a business in cali then that owner voted democrat too.

>oakland and los angeles vote like pic related
>riot and destroy your neighbors houses because you dislike democracy when you lose.

I was just in downtown San Diego and didn't see anything close to rioting. I did see/hear a few people bitch while I was out eating.

Soon

Currently at MA state uni. Only minor butthurt here

That's embarrassing.

Leftists gonna left...

Hello there Mr.Rare

greetings, american

These people are fucking idiots. Thank god the age of numale adult crybabies is officially coming to a close. Gen Z is going to be soooooo fucking redpilled, holyshit m8. MAGA.

>protest a republican victory by rioting in a state that voted 80% democrat.

Doubt even liberals can be this retarded.

The real problem we have now is 50% of the country now thinks the other 50% is crazy. Have you seen the peoples tweets? They legit think there "Life" is in trouble. They must be the crazy ones.

you are amazing

they do it for pretend raisins, does that meean they do it for free?

Which one senpai?
UML here

>Murikans trying to protest
That's like the least threatening protest I have ever seen
A couple years ago local soccer team lost and the police had to spend hours chasing down poor people with horses and those hose things

Anyone else just feel so damn great today knowing libtard, feminists, and globalists got literally and eternally btfo today? Just knowing the massive amount of butthurt flowing today really has me in an amazing mood. Best mood in a long long time.

MAGA

They don't put that much forethought into it.

Born and raised Californian here, grew up in East Bay and went to uni in SF. Oakland niggers and burnouts riot every chance they get. They march and wreck public property like trash cans, have a sideshow with cars, smash some windows, maybe loot a store then go home. There is no meaning behind it - it is just an excuse to chimp.

Down in SoCal and in SF they are a little more focused but peter out in a short time. Again there is no greater meaning or importance to their 'demonstrations' - they sincerely feel that by standing around outside with a bunch of other people that they are doing something. Later that night/week/year they will go to a pretentious hipster bar and tell anyone who will listen about the time they 'stuck it to the man' and 'stood up for what's right'.

It is purely mob mentality. Nigs get to nig, whites get to feel special and wear their Che Guevara T-shirts they bought in Berkeley, illegal Mexicans have to work so they don't go but their spoiled anchor babies and 1/8 blood relatives show up and create a scene even though they are American by birth and culture.

No, because it can and will be taken away from us if they can.

We will only ever be safe when they are silent, dead or otherwise gone. This is the time to begin capitalizing on our victory.

UMD the most of libcucks here are actually pretty tame