APOLOGIZE

PA anons get in here and celebrate! I can't believe we were the ones to put President Elect Trump over!

Everyone else, go out and purchase a some Yuengling to support the PA economy tonight to celebrate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously can't fucking believe it either. Yesterday morning I waited in line for like an hour in the morning chill, wondering if we could actually pull it off.

GET IN HERE PA FAGS

We did it lads and it feels good man, I can tell you that.

FUCK I TRIED BUT IN TX THEY DONT DELIVER TO THE TAP AT THE BAR I WAS AT WTF

Will buy some at grocery though they hopefully have. Used to have it in FL.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Delco reporting in. Voted at 10 Am yesterday morning. Today I am taking off work for the day, I made myself a big delicious breakfast of fried potatoes, onions, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese and am currently enjoying a good beer with it.

MAGA my friends from PA!

Berks user here.
Still can't believe we went red.

I no longer need to feel ashamed of my state.

so proud of my fellow PA brothers and sisters

>Polls start with Clinton up.
>Gains a 350K lead at one point.
>Figure it's over.
>Lead slowly narrows through the night.
>Suddenly almost at the end PA flips red.
>Nearly fall out of my seat.

Surprise of the night, fucking hell I didn't expect him to make such a huge comeback there.

PA reporting in. Feels good man. God bless the Amish too

nice meme my dude

Next time don't take so fucking long

STATE COLLEGE REPORTING

HILL SHILLS ABSOLUTELY IRREPARABLY MAGNIFICENTLY BTFO

Delco!
Upper Dirty here.
MAGA

is PA a usual suspect for Dems? seeing how lots of people are surprised

Adams County here, I can't believe this is happening. It just baffles me that this entire presidential election has even happened.

Yes.

That comeback was fucking amazing holy shit PA

Western PA here. Holy fuck I'm so proud of everyone. We mobilized the Amish. We sent our Ents to war and they gave us the push we needed to win.

Adams County in Mexico

heh

It hasn't gone red since the election of '88.

I bought a Zippo a couple weeks ago and I'll go buy another one commemorating this epic occasion.

>thank you based god Penn-Dutch ancestors

Pennsylvania gets my rare Trumps

Virginia can suck a fart out of my asshole like a bong rip.

Yea. Niggadelphia usually outweighs the rest of the state with the help of Pittsburgh, but not enough minority turnout in Philly and lots of Trump support in Pitt pushed us into over the red line.

pittsburgh reporting in, we did it lads, job well done.

Berks County reporting in,
We finally beat Philadelphia and we saved America doing it

Way to go, Pennsylvanians,

It's just great all around

Every person I've ever met from PA has been super feminist crazy pro open borders. But I guess they have good people too, who aren't as annoying or vocal. This is score one for the good guys!

>we mobilized the amish

Can't stop laughing at the irony in this statement alone.

GA fag here.

Love you fuckers. I'll see if I can pick up some Yuengling today in honor of your victory.

PA reporting in. I thought all the niggers and hipsters would keep us blue, but the rural silent majority finally got out to vote this year.

Got up at 6:30 in the morning and biked to my polling location on campus in the freezing cold to vote trump. So happy! Can't believe we did it!

South Central PA reporting in. You're welcome America.

PA hasn't been red since 1988, this is a huge flip.

What I really believe won PA for Trump was 2 things. First, the fraternal order of police endorsing Trump. If you recall back to 2008 and 2012, there was massive voter fraud throughout the state of PA, especially in Philadelphia. Poll watchers were being dismissed by police officers on location in Philly. I believe the police were on Trump's side this election, especially in the state of PA. I believe that the police protected the integrity of the election process in PA.

Secondly, I believe Trump took the votes of many of the labor unions throughout this state - groups that have traditionally gone Democratic for decades. These people are the ones most hurt by the progressives. Anyone who lives in PA knows we are totally overrun with hispanics, and that the unions are very corrupt in this state as well. The unions are not investing their dues back into their workers, it's almost entirely been all political campaign contributions for years now - I think these union workers are sick and tired of being used by the left.

I almost ended up living in Upper Darby, I ended up in Upper Chichester instead.

>entire state of PA is red
>Barley squeeks by due to the blue cesspool thats Philly

Jesus what a weird state

You might have already known this, but did you know Yuengling actually endorsed Trump? All the Philly bars got ass pained and started taking Yuengling off the tap lines.

Michigan was basically the same thing. The entire state was red except for Detroit and that was almost enough to turn it.

Anyone have that screencap of Cruz summoning the last remainder of his power to mobilize 40,000 Amish?

Also, I'm pretty sure VA turned blue because of the 60,000 convicts released the week before elections

>>Delco UD
Me too..... I see this view from WestChester Pike every day....
>> the looks on the nog faces at 69th street were so tasty this morning
Glad I drove my girl to the polls after work to cancel out 2 of their votes in Upper Dirty

MA fag here
The butthurt here is palpable

Thank you florida
Thank you PA
Thank you everyone

Last I heard yuengling is pretty hard to come by across the MS River. Not sure if that's still true though

The same is the case for many states with one or two huge cities. See Illinois, Minnesota, hell even New York

There's also the part where Coal Country religiously voted dem because that's the party the coal lobby had in their pocket.

Coincidentally, dems started to shit all over coal in the effort to keep Tom Smith out of the Senate [spoiler]I only realized just now that he died[/spoiler]. Seems that didn't work out in the long run.

the same is the case for nearly ALL states.

we need to bring back the city-state. let cities have their own policy and let the rest of us do our thing.

Well now I just feel embarrassed, forgetting those tags don't work here.

If Trump actually delivers on his promise to improve the quality of life in inner cities and to also empower law enforcement to do their jobs effectively, then the problem of cities being blue strongholds for Democrats should wane, theoretically.

I wonder if that's Trump's long game, to effectively change the culture in cities so that these areas are no longer liberal bastions.

I FEEL AMAZING
HAHAHAH FUCK YOU PHILADELPHIA YOU COULDN'T OUTVOTE THE REST OF THE STATE THIS TIME.

crack a yuengling and get cozy for the next steelers game

>tfw my vote made a difference

>b-but the boss endorsed hillary how that happened reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dude dont fuck with the amish
they may be in horse and buggy but their leadership drives blacked out suburbans and have firearms. theyre based

How about some Wisconsin cheese with that beer? Maybe some corn from iowa, some meth from florida and a nigger butler from s. CArolina

Thank you based PA!

It's a nice dream, but blacks vote democrat as reliably as the sun rises in the East. I don't think he'll be able to budge cities, but he can throw the democrat party into disarray by actually enforcing the law on DNC operatives and leaders.

>tfw live in NJ
>tfw my county is red but philly and New York suburbs lead to a Clinton landslide
>tfw you wonder why you have to be born in such an awful state

York here. We did it, lads. Against all odds, we beat the liberals; we beat the media; we beat Filthadelphia.

Normally I'd bust on Lancaster for being a bunch of filthy libshits, but even they supported the God Emperor. We'll go back to our usual War of the Roses rivalry soon enough, but for now we're actually on the same, winning, side. Feels good, man. I'm celebrating by going to Shady Maple tomorrow to feast on glorious Pennsylvania Dutch cooking. Shadilay.

Allentown reporting in, We did it and everybody on fucking Sup Forums said it was impossible. BUT WE ARE THE MADMEN, WE ARE THE REASON HE GOT PAST 270. WE ARE A NEW LEVEL OF CRAZY. God Bless the Rust belt and may it once more become the Steel belt.

hnngng Shady Maple gets me hard.

south jersey is ok
cape may and the SE coast have good beaches

bro going to shady maple for breakfast is the right way to do things in life

If you want cardiac arrest. Delicious, delicious cardiac arrest.

724 here. My wife and I voted for Trump as soon as the polls opened. I knew it was a possibility, but I honestly did not thing it would happen.

I was about to go to bed when a buddy texted me saying PA just went red. I stayed up until 2 am, watching his lead grow. It was fucking glorious. 2016, outside of some personal shit, has been a great year.

But the work has just begun lads.

If you insist, let us pass it around and share in celebration

the trick is to get a ride there so you can go into a food coma on the way back

Funny thing is, we didn't even need PA, with both Wisconsin and Michigan flipped. I still did my part in Philly, though.

WAWA, I'M GETTING A HOAGIE TONIGHT

>not drinking in celebration all last night
>not getting hangover food from Sheetz

It's like you don't want diarrhea.

I got so Drunk last night in preparation of a Trump loss, and I'm hungover. No alcohol for a while...

>Sheetz

REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF WAWA IS SUPREME

I PERSONALLY WANT TO GIVE A CIRCLEJERK TO EVERY SINGLE AMISH PERSON AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO DROVE THEM AROUND. THANK YOU PA

Bought a case of yuengling last night.
Good job pa bros.

>muh neighbors signs
>muh Philly niggers
>PA will never go red

Shoutout to all you PA cucks that were wrong.

my fellow anons and I stayed at our local bar until around 3. just when we were about to leave the concede message came up.

went to sheetz, good times were had by all.

Me too senpai

Thank you based PA, I can't believe you went red for Trump, but considering UoP is his alma mater I guess it makes sense there was a stronghold for him there.

Live in Philly but work in Chester County. Had a feeling that outside of the city and suburbs we would have a really strong vote to offset this area. We should be happy that the People's Republic of Philadelphia actually gave Trump as many votes as we did, over 100K. Not bad!

>Sheetz
>Wawa
fuck off with that, Rutters is the true wholesome PA staple

Discussed in class to day how the transit strike prevented majority of nignogs from making it to the polls and that's what lessened the blows of Shitsburgh and Philly.

Good keks Pennys you did good

It was an honor and a privilege to have helped Trump win. No thanks required

God was with us lads. He's giving us a second chance.

They ended before election day though, right?

Move across the Delaware friend. Fuck NJ

It just occured to me that we might get news of some sperg intentionally crashing his car into a buggy in some autistic rage over Trump winning.

I feel bad just thinking about it.

Reading, PA reporting in.

Still can't believe what just happened since this state always goes blue. I thought we would lose because of Philly but the silent majority flipped it.
I fucking love you guys

Also
>fuck sheetz

>that picture

Fuck that looks delicious. Gonna have to get some wawa tonight too

>tfw so much PA pride right now

There's no telling what these mentally deranged faggots might pull. We have to be on lookout. I'm gonna make sure to start buying Amish goods and support that community as much as I can for now on. Great people

>tfw so much PA pride right now

I've been wanting to move out of here for a long time. But this has given me a new found appreciation for my state. It's home and I'm proud to be from here

I will never not laugh at this, and I'm laughing even harder now that the election over.
This is unreal.

Pittsburgh reporting in.

Feels good to know my vote was of importance

Met my Gf when she made me a hoagie at wawa. We moved from Philly to VA. This is the first time I'm regretting it. Proud of my PA senpai

Buying me some Amish benches.

>Delco, UD
Nice to know that there are Sup Forumsacks around me...
Rode to college on the 104 bus with a smile on my face. I couldn't help but crack a smile, and everyone on that peice of shit bus knew why.
PA went red for the first time since Reagan. Our votes fucking mattered this time, and because of us the good guys finally fucking won.
My dad went to bed around 1 last night, and when he asked me if I wanted to turn in as well, and I said "No. If he wins this then I want to be able to tell my kids that I was there to see him win." Dad replied; "I don't blame you, son."
As I saw Fox give trump PA I couldn't help but tear up. We did it. We won. There I was, a grown ass man, crying at his tv at 3am singing "God Bless America" quietly to himself.

I'll never forget it.

Airville fag here. We did it

POST YOUR GO TO WAWA ORDER LADS
(Or sheetz if you're on of those people)

>Italian on white
>Toasted
>American cheese
>Lettuce
>tomato
>mayo
>oil
>vinegar
>pepper
>oregano

Special shout out to the chicken finger hoagies and the classic wawa cheesesteak

Bucks county reporting in

we should also give congrats to Pat Toomey, (even thoigh he was being an establishment dickhead) and Tim Murphy and all the other Rs that won in PA

we lost some important offices at the state level :(

Special order nigger

>cut two soft pretzels in half from the side like a sandwich
>extra cheese
>pepperoni
>marinara
>jalapeƱos
>toast

>another Upper Dirty user
ayyy son, watching the UDHS kids on suicide watch is gonna be the highlight of my week desu.
also grats to Toomey, he's somewhat of a cuck but mcginty would have ruined us desu

PITTSBURGHFAG HERE I'M LIKE ONE OUT OF 10 PEOPLE IN ALLEGHENY COUNTY TO VOTE TRUMP BUT YAY WE DID IT

>tfw cali and don't even vote because cali

Blessings and keks be upon you Pennybros for the butt hurt you've caused in my state.

>Wisconsin went red before you did