Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #17 Storytime

Manslaughter finale!

Other urls found in this thread:

www52.zippyshare.com/v/N8sYhS8S/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the least self-aware villain.
As far as misandric Supervillains who plan to kill all men go, this one is certainly the weakest.

Geeze Spoiler you fucking cunt

Certainly wasn't shit. Dialogue felt stilted and Patient zero and the daughters of gotham didn't really have a clear cut motivation for their rampant misandry.

>Patient zero and the daughters of gotham didn't really have a clear cut motivation for their rampant misandry.
So they are basic feminazis feminists?

No, that's the odd thing about them. Usually with These types of characters we get violence against women as the motivation to kill all men but here? The societal ills she's complaining are too general that I can't see how the character draws that all men should die.

This whole story arc is the most cringworthy DC comic i've read. Started reading thinking "cute girls all in one place" but god damn those feminist dykes are annoying.

It was pretty much the same motivation that Marvel's Femizons used back in the day.

Which doesn't make it better, just trivia.

Anyone else find it odd that the super capable fighter that is not good with words helped find a medical cure?

>they gave men a super strong dose of estrogen to cure them of the disease

that's

weird

It’s a dumb comic. Like, dumber than the average.

I mean, all those pages where all of these vastly different female characters were getting along super well and having really motivational conversations about how they had to stick together to save all the men was... Weird.

The writing felt kinda like something you'd see from am amateur indie writer.

Yeah welcome to modern cape comics bud.

No, even the stuff Sup Forums takes a giant dump on felt better than this, even though the entire point was "hey guys, men are okay! Let's all get along!"

Like, America is batshit insane, but it feels like it's knowingly and proudly batshit insane. Not in a tongue in cheek way, but like, it still felt better written than this.

>the only mention of the tranny doctor from 'Tec
lul

Batgirl and the Birds of Prey 017 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www52.zippyshare.com/v/N8sYhS8S/file.html

lol, I read in an interview that they were gonna address the whole "what about transwomen" question. Of course it would just be a throwaway line. These kind of plots are always afraid to show what happens to transgender people.

It's basically the same solution in reverse that Batman used in the Detective Comics Annual #1 by Denny O'Neil.

nothing new is nothing changes is nothing ever really happens is modern comic books (especially batcrap)

how come only women teams are totally fine but only men teams are not allowed in modern sjw comics?
no wonder comic sales are in the toilet. the inter industry falls backwards to pander to women 24/7

So they're pretty much seventies characters.