A Cold Day in Hell part one!

Other urls found in this thread:

www57.zippyshare.com/v/InO8kDxv/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol

God fucking dammit, I liked Turbine.

can't believe this wasn't storytimed yet
thanks

>Oh I guess I should've checked up on him.
You think? What's your excuse here flash, you literally could have done that at any time.

So why is everyone else in costume but this guy ain't? Why comic book prisions do that anyway?

devilish

Oh that's supposed to be Copperhead from Arkham origins.

I want to see the story of that Batman case

Now this is something I have a problem. Captain Cold wouldn't let a guy like August into the rogues

The Flash 036 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www57.zippyshare.com/v/InO8kDxv/file.html

Jesus Barry you absolute dickhead, I hope Thawne pulls the same thing on you that Prometheus pulled on Midnighter

Suck it, Turbine!

>Suck it
That is how turbines work.

In the Johns era, the Rogues wore their costumes on the Pipeline so the guards would know to shoot immediately if they found someone out of their cells. That isn't the case in the Rebirth era, because we've seen them outside their cells with the warden's knowledge. So I don't know why they're currently wearing them.

As for Godspeed, maybe they don't like that he's completely covered in his costume. Probably makes it difficult to know what he's up to.

It didn't save him, thankfully.

So making an underground base under iron heights kinda make sense but why the ruse of pretending to actually be in prison?

Wow, just because you weren't using Martian Manhunter didn't mean you had to kill him

I like how Barry was written in this issue, with his roots in criminology being remembered (a trait often forgotten, leaving him to just be a Wally rehash). Hell, even the small part with Black Wally I liked. I'm just not so sure I'm a fan of this Rogues ploy. Under Captain Cold, they always felt like a family, not a whole big organized crime rig. I also don't appreciate them enlisting Godspeed.

I really REALLY feel like them enlisting Godspeed just reeks of retreading the whole storyline with Bart's death. It all started with the Rogues enlisting a speedster back then too, Inertia.

>Literally a throne
Lenny pls

I can only read Captain Cold with Wentworth Miller's cadence now.

It makes this scene 10x better.

That Martian is white

That would be to good, black Wally should just be removed from the continuity

>i need to be extra careful
>runs on water to get to island instead of taking boat

Yeah, good job Flash, good job.

Racist