With the power of meme magic, what is the next project? Because I think a Mars colony would be a really good one

With the power of meme magic, what is the next project? Because I think a Mars colony would be a really good one.

nah, we should start a new crusade against muslims and jews

Either one is fine.
but the jew and mudlsime thing has been going on for a millennium so I say we do the mars thing first, then the crusade.

>going to Mars
>when you have rats onboard
Kill Jews, then world will fix itself, we will help refugees go back to their home and rebuild their nations.

All nations, working together, proud, independent and strong.

Mars colony or Moon base.

Pence is already going to be in charge of some kind of space commission. Leftists are horrified that a Trump admin is going to use space exploration as an excuse to turn NASA away from climate research.

Gas gypsies.

Mars colony with only white people?

I don't think Trump will increase the NASA budget.
Mars is completely out of reach for the next 4(8) years.

What would a Mars colony achieve exactly? Other than "we do it because we can" I mean.

Imagine Columbus saying that to the Spanish queen.

But the new world offered something more than just dust and rocks.

Well the moon has Helium 3, which can power Earth until the end of civilization. Not sure about Mars besides ensuring the future survival of humanity

its time to help Germany

No niggers, dune-coons or SJWs

Real people could look under the rocks and search for life on Mars and places like Europa and Titan.
Actual colonies are probably a 100 years away tho.

>our very first crew will represent the collected effort of the entire planet earth and will therefore represent everyone equally
Come on, you know it's true.

>Mars colony with only white people?
We are the only people that would survive with that amount of sunlight anyway

FRANCE PLEASE

MARINE LE PEN

The Earth is flat. We never went to the moon. Space is water. 9/11 was an inside job. Hillary is a satanist.

let's put liberals in gulag first

Mars has almost no atmosphere. The radiation would even kill Scandinavians.

Sup Forums can achieve everything

putin is caesar found immortality Russia is building his pax romana, and to further his goals he helped the god king emperor Donald J Trump

What was it like seeing a vagina for the first time?

US-Russia joint space exploration.

We had fun memeing our man into the White House, now it's time we show our gratefulness to Lord Kek by giving back to humanity a little bit.