Ms. Marvel: Kamala Khan

So...would you be fine with them retconning her into a mutant for the MCU?

She probably wouldn't be mutant or inhuman. I'm sure Wilson will come up with a more unique origin soon

She's the one that probably should just be retconned into a standard hero, being that Ms Marvel is a pre-existing mantle with a simple origin.

Well, she hinted a lot about that she is NOT inhuman.
Will see how it's going to be in the end.

How about not having more SJW garbage infect the MCU?

How about at least read some comics?
Not her, but in general?

i really don't care. as long as it's logical.

I would be very Ok with that, she is a nice character and she could have a nice relationship with the X-Kids

I do nigger, that's why I'm on this board.

Sure you do mate

>non-white character: *exists*
>WHAT IS THIS SJW BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Get back in your containment board, she's one of the few good things Marvel has done in a while

Marvel always has been SJW, the real problem is bad writers, that's just a generic piece of shit teen character that only works in small comics and has been pushed to big events and now is fucked

nah... then she'd be tied into phoenix story lines, even more stories about racism and oppression, and all the other X-Men baggage.
Nah, she's better off as an 'independently enhanced' hero without ties to any of the other groups. More team up fodder she gets involved in but isn't tied to

>am i fitting in yet, guys?

I don't care what her originstory is as long as her being not a shithuman will be canon!

Retcon her as ex-muslim, whose family wants to behead her for dishonoring them and being a slut.

Back to Sup Forums

Her being Inhuman is actually pretty appropriate considering the Kree origins of the original Captain Marvel / Ms. Marvel's powers, don't you think?

She is moving away from Carol as far as possible after CWII

Get rid of her shit family, get her away from the shit white women cosplaying as a muslim for social justice (you)s whos shit writing cant criticize her religion even though it clearly shows problems with it, and give the character to a competant writer which explores kamala going through crises of faith. Basically moral oral in cape shit, with actualy super hero stories mixed in, like kamala fighting muslim mythical monsters like the behemoth or djinn

>back to Sup Forums

Isn't the behemoth ( and it's counterpart leviathan ) from hebrew myth?

wait, why would they retcon her origin? I thought it was pretty solid, shes the only inhuman character i like atm, are they getting rid of inhumans in general or is this just for kamala

Her Inhuman nature is almost never brought up anymore. They could easily retcon her into anything.

Now that Marvel can make X-Men movies again, they have no reason to bother with shithumans anymore. They're going to drop that whole thing like a Taco Bell shit and go all in with mutants.

Expect the Fantastic 4 to suddenly come back out of nowhere as well.

ehh, not really into FF. Marvels been really good to us so far so if they do try and reboot it like all the others, i hope they do it well.

I hope kamala makes it to the big screen though. I know theres a Captain marvel movie in the lineup but i like miss marvel better

>sjw writer creates muslim character right after she converted to islam
>totally unintended

I fail to see where you're going with this.

I thought muslims believe it too

I wouldnt call Kamala an SJW character. She's Muslim, sure, but its used to create an internal conflict between sticking to the tradition of her parents and fitting in fully with the other kids, and various instances where it comes into conflict with her own desires. If it was SJW being Muslim would cause no problems for her and be a sign she's better than others because she's diverse, which isnt the case.

It's all the characters that came after her in a cheap attempt to ride the popularity wave she brought that are blatantly SJW,

exactly
people like just think shes SJW and meant to push some shitty narrative just because kamala isnt white, but instead of her race being some way to get good boy points, her culture is actually a keypoint in her character and one of the hurdles she has to try and get over. she struggles with it, she HATES being muslim, it restricts her as a person and as an american. But like i said, shes not white and thats suddenly SJW now

They'd pretty much just recycle the same scenario from Static Shock
>Terrigen Mist gets turned into generic chemical smoke
>Kamala gets shapeshifting powers from exposure, and other Jersey citizens get other powers
>Conflicts center around Kamala fighting other superpowered troublemakers around the city

She doesn't HATE being Muslim - she's on pretty good terms with her faith. It's just that she disagrees with some of the teachings and how her faith makes her different from everyone else.

It's a good angle, though it hasn't been explored nearly enough.

You people are idiots.

So is everyone else who’s not brain dead

She is uncritical of religion in general. Not surprising, given the author.
But yeah, she does feel pushed to the sidelines by traditions and strictures a lot.
Then again, she is a teenage girl so feeling pushed by just about anything is to be expected.

I-is she eating a burger

Nope. Being made into part of a group nobody likes with no say is what she is about.

>So...would you be fine with them retconning her into a mutant for the MCU?
Hell yes. Not only would she be able to Join the eXcellent X-Men, but it would be hilarious to see the comic division try to retcon her origin (which would be a pain in the ass to retool). It’ll be worth it to see Kamala hanging out at the X-Mansion with all the other cool Mutants like Nightcrawler or Gambit. Much better than being a tool/slave to the Shithumans and walking their ugly-as-he’ll dog.

Subtle

If she goes to the X-Mansion, you'll never see her again except as background filler and an eventual casualty for the next "all mutants are gonna die" event.

No, just make her like Spidey in that she got her powers from some kind of freak accident and leave it at that.

Why do people keep trying to push this dumb shit? The only characters who are going to be turned into mutants are the twins, since now they can be Magneto's kids again.

>This is what Shithumans fans believe

Kamala would become the leader of the X-Men and a fan-favorite like Kitty Pryde or Jean Grey. Making her a Mutants and having her join the X-Men would be the best thing that happened to her. Even better if she gave up her Ms Marvel mantle and became the new Marvel Girl.

/thread

She desires the infidel meat.

If any mutant's not tied to Xavier, Magneto, or Wolverine, nobody gives a fuck.

She could be a honorary X-Men who shows up from time to time in the X-mansion and still do her own heroic thing in her neighboorhood.

Kamala is for impregnation.

has she really been hinted at that?

nah. The literally had three flashbacks of her parents and parent's parents thinking their was something special about their blood line. Lockjaw showed up in her book again and she is on an Inhuman team. People that think she will be retconned cling to her cocoon being drawn weird as some kind of proof.

I always felt like she was the sort of character who'd been in a freak science-y accident or swallowed an alien kidney stone or whatever. One of those old cliches. The inhuman thing never quite fit in my mind.

I feel like the best/worst thing that could happen to her would be if she fucked off to space together with Carol.

Yes.

They weren't. Being tolerant, open-minded is the opposite of what SJWs are

>Lockjaw showed up in her book again
Since when? The dog hasn't been in Kamala's book proper since the first year ended. They still pal around in other books, just not hers.

How about... fuck either & let her be her own thing?
She fell into vat of radioactive rubber bands. Or read radioactive fanfiction. Or was bitten by a radioactive /d/eviant. Take your pick.

He saved her from basic becky 2 chapters ago. user you do actually follow her book?

Forgot about that, though it looks more like a Deus Ex Machina because Wilson wrote herself into a corner.

How do you think Kamala would get along with Plastic Man? Or Elongated Man?

But.... Why?
She's a shallow character only added to due to PR response to her hotbutton issue of religion.

Religion is dying in the west because its a joke, a collection of superstitions from a more primative era of humanitys history.

I'm not even being an edgelord here, religions relevancy is unnessicary in a post modern sense, and at best is being packaged up as a consumer item, tailored to fit your capitalist lifestyle.

What need to explain the origins of humans and life when we actually have sound answers for those questions?

Enough on the ranting of religion, I think my point was MEANT to be
Superman and Supergirl and Spiderman and such all have cool powers. Things people would actually want to be.

Kamala's powers are bizzarro shit in the same realm as plastic man. Not only are they inconsistant bizzarre and weird (like religion), but they would look AWFUL on a bigscreen, no mattter how hard you tried.

Who the fuck actually likes Kamala or would want her as a team leader?

her cocoon lasted a couple minutes.

usually that shit takes way longer. theres already an opening for here to find out she isnt inhuman in some stupid comic-booky way

Plus the cocoon itself looked different from the usual ones, black and glass-like instead of green and squishy.

religion will persist as long as there are unknowns in existence

until we can scientifically explain death, human consciousness, the chairs effect of everything in this planet affecting everything else...
people who cannot accept uncertainties and unknowns will latch onto religion for a cure all to their fear

I can't see any sane marvel director trying to make a standalone FF film. They've just got too much baggage. And we already know directors want to pick out their rogue gallery and marvel wants a bigger cosmic landscape.

i'd be fine with them retconning her out of all of marvel, personally

>Kamala would become the leader of the X-Men

I believe this will happen, but not because she's this super beloved character, but because Marvel are run by deluded fags.

>Shits on Kamela,
>Praises peter, the original teen problems poster boy

Where did the pastor touch you user?

And clearly people like her when she is under a good pen. What more do you need to know?