Marvel vs Capcom Infinite-X

>Mouse has the X-Men now

Are you ready for the return of OPTIC BLAST, BERSERKER BARRAGE, and whatever the hell Gambit demonically whispers when he throws his cards?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's kinetic card, you pleb!

More importantly they also have F4 so more HIDDEN MISSILES and FOOTDIVE

Do they have F4?

>thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock-2/
>ctrl F fantastic four
Yes.

They should either make another DLC pack or release "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom Infinite" with a bunch of X-Men characters and Doom.

It’s too late, this game is already dead. They can’t save it now even if they add X-men.

the problem is that the game is already dead. and it would need a total overall. like being rebuild from the ground total overall

DBZF comes out in less than a month. MVCI is already dead, nothing can save this game.

Unless they turn it in to Marvel Vs. Capcom FighterZ.

>credit card

>credit card

I hear Capcom was saving the X-Men for future dlc seasons.

Fox only owned the film rights, not the video game rights. There was literally nothing stopping them from having X-Men to begin with.

Remember the shit ton of games released while Fox still had film rights, such as MvC3?

The only thing to blame here is executive stupidity .

is it official?

It's not like Capcom release super or ultimate versions of previous games.

Yea that's Ike but now they can shut him down cause they have the rights back.

I am waiting for the re-release of the original games if it's possible.

re-lreases of fighting gmes are just balance changes and some dlc characters added. not an remake of the game with better graphical optimization and total change in the art direction

They owned the rights but were intentionally not doing any X-Men or FF stuff because they didn't have the full film rights. Now they do.

>Evans explained in the Gamespot interview. “Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don’t even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther. You know what I mean? Captain Marvel may seem like a strange pick, but she’s fantastic. She fits the gameplay. She fits the story, and they’re gonna be really pushing her as a strong female lead all the way up into the movie. We’re trying to take everything into account and choose the best characters.”
Fuck that guy. And now has to swallow all his Bullshit, when he does dlc of X-Men.

The guy was just trying to spin it as well as he could without downplaying the characters Disney wanted them to push. I don't envy his position.

The game's dead user. Maybe even the franchise. Crapcom is better off cutting off their characters and just making a new Marvel Super Heroes game to distance themselves from the debacle while still profiting off of Disney. Leave their characters as DLC if the game finds an audience worth building on.

Worse was:
>"If you were to actually think about it, these characters are just functions. They're just doing things," said Peter Rosas.

>"Magneto, case and point, is a favorite because he has eight-way dash and he's really fast, right? Well guess what, Nova can do the same thing, Captain Marvel can do the same thing. Ultron can do the same thing."

>"It's just the function that people are associating with the character, and there's no shortage of that. We made sure that all proper playstyles can be represented with our current roster."

still not buying that shit game

>yfw Her chances of appearing just went from farcical to probable

I mean, as fun as it is to mock Combofiend, the guy was basically told to eat a sandwich made of feces in front of an audience. No way for that to not be awful for all involved. At this point it's just mocking somebody put into a terrible position for trying to find a way to make it less terrible.

I'd rather they drop the Capcom side of things and just make a 2v2 Marvel fighter, desu.

*overhaul

Let it die.

I wonder if there is still time for Square Enix to add X-Men and FF characters to their upcoming AAA Marvel console game.

Agreed, they don't need Capcom.

there were a million ways he could've explained why they couldn't use the xmen without downplaying the new characters or making himself look like an idiot.

tourneyfags should stay out of game design & marketing.

Huh. Never thought about that. Then again she was created by Capcom, so I thought her IP stood with them.

Anyway, AvP Arcade with HD Graphics when?!

The game is shit anyway. Xmen wont change that

She's cameod in a few other Capcom games, so they definitely own her.

Is there? Because I can't think of any that wouldn't be total nonsense like the answer we got, an outright lie, or throwing Disney under the bus.

>Let It Die

I love that game. I wish it was more popular though.

Am I supposed to get excited for even more returning characters? No thanks.

The in-game models are still ugly as sin. Everyone has already forgotten about this game.

Has there been a more disappointing game in the last 5 years?

>tourneyfags should stay out of game design & marketing.
Marketing, sure, but not game design. Don't be stupid, not everyone goes full Guilty like Woshige.

Combofiend was set up to eat shit from the start; that's the function of every fighting game producer nowadays, especially Capcom's. Every single thing he said outside of game design was stupid, but refusing to comment on the omissions Marvel mandated makes his bosses look guilty, and telling the truth gets him fired.
Fucker must be seething right now; he had to toe the company line, and Disney buys Fox a few months later anyway, making it all pointless.

as long as they add Mickey, Star and the Bobba Fett, i am in