Would you read a book starring this team?

Would you read a book starring this team?

Who else should join?

Marvel would absolutely force Moon Girl in

>Team Leetle Gurl

Isn't Molly like 15?

13/14

I know what you're trying to do, and I've already called the proper authorities.

Sick fuck.

7th grade as of Issue 4 of the new runaways so somewhere between 12-14

certainly less pedobait and more Daughteru bait

Aracely maybe? also Klara

Who is the 3rd and 4th girl?

Valeria Richards and Luna Maximoff (Daughter of Crystal and Quicksilver)

This team actually has a decent power spread. Stealthy Ninja, Heavy Bruiser, Genius, Psychic-type and a Blaster. It could work.

Fuck yes I would

But it better be ADORABLE

Holy shit this team is OP.

Explain the appeal of this team in a way that actually makes sense and doesn't involve pedophilia.

Remove quirky tumblr girls (Gabby and Molly). Also get loli Layla Miller in there.

Hell yes I would read this.

>molly
>tumblr girl
please leave

Molly is guilty by association with the Runaways.

We haven't had a legit kids team since Guihiru Power Pack, there needs to be more entry level comics for kids in the younger age ranges to get into. The goal is to build lifelong fandom, you want comics that appeal to every demo, this is how you can reach 8-10 year olds.

isnt Magik like 30 years old? One of these things is not like the others.

Magik is not in that lineup.

So you're saying your main demographic would be young children?

Then why aren't there any boys on the team? Boys that age usually won't read an all-girls book. If you're specifically targeting preteen girls, why would you target a demographic that has little to no interest in superhero comics to begin with? That's just setting the title up to fail from the start. Finally, even if you could somehow make a superhero comic popular with little girls, why would you be asking Sup Forums if they'd watch it?

Your reasoning doesn't make any sense unless you're actually trying to sell a comic about preteen girls to a community of 20-something pedophiles.

>Who else should join?

This team fills me with criminal thoughts.

>little to no interest
It's like you've never interacted with school children. Superheroes are the thing in every classroom these days. It's ubiquitous and ignores gender convention.

Also, I'm not OP, you just asked someone to explain to you the why.

Which one do you think is Magik?

That would be one hell of a slumber party.