In time, you will know what it's like to be owned

In time, you will know what it's like to be owned.
To feel so desperately that you're independent, yet be bought all the same.
Dread it... Run from it...

Disney still arrives.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-buy-21st-century-fox-assets-including-film-studio-bob-iger-extends-2021-1065347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Waaah I don't like the only company making great movies making more great movies

Op here, I'm just messing around. I love this fox deal

Don't worry OP mans just hates fun

I want a marvel DC fighting game

Disney did nothing wrong

>women
>OMG WHO CARES
never
fucking
fails.

Me too, but that's just going to end up becoming flamewar bait, especially with casual console war at each other's throats more than ever

>Lucasfilm
>Marvel
>Fox Studios
What are the other three Infinity Gems__?

Warner Bros
Sony
Hasbro

>Warner Bros.
>Universal Studios
>Sony Pictures

>duh i love eating shit from my mascot mickey mouse
Go fuck yourself shill. TLJ is fucking shit along with the current MCU.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-buy-21st-century-fox-assets-including-film-studio-bob-iger-extends-2021-1065347

What did they mean by this?
>Now it's official. The Walt Disney Co. has agreed to acquire big parts of 21st Century Fox in an all-stock deal worth $52.4 billion, or approximately $66.1 billion when including debt, valuing shares of Fox at around $40 apiece while they had traded Wednesday at $32.75.
>In another key news update, Disney said that longtime boss Bob Iger has extended his contract as chairman and CEO through the end of 2021.
>The acquisition is expected to yield "at least" $2 billion in cost savings "from efficiencies realized through the combination of businesses, and to be accretive to earnings before the impact of purchase accounting for the second fiscal year after the close of the transaction," Disney said.
>Asked about opportunities to boost revenue with the deal, Iger said on a call that "we are not getting specific on that," but said using more intellectual property will be a key focus here. Management said the full financial benefits of the deal would become visible by 2021.
>Disney in announcing the deal focused on how "popular entertainment properties" will join the "Disney family," saying: "Combining with Disney are 21st Century Fox’s critically acclaimed film production businesses, including Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight Pictures and Fox 2000, which together offer diverse and compelling storytelling businesses and are the homes of Avatar, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool, as well as The Grand Budapest Hotel, Hidden Figures, Gone Girl, The Shape of Water and The Martian—and its storied television creative units, Twentieth Century Fox Television, FX Productions and Fox21, which have brought The Americans, This Is Us, Modern Family, The Simpsons and so many more hit TV series to viewers across the globe."

Dreamworks

>The Mouse can now sue people for Fox logo edits

YA CAN'T GROUSE THE MOUSE!

supirhiro moooooobiez

Nintendo?

The buyout was more of a merger
The Murdoch's effectively have almost a controlling share and will take over as CEO once Iger steps down. Disney will have its first non Jew CEO in decades

jesus, Disney is lining up to be some sort of super-massive monopoly Corp.

we're talking Blade Runner level of "runs everything" company.

Rupert Murdoch is one thing, but James Murdoch is about the biggest cuck imaginable and he’s the one who’s going to take the reins

Take your soma

I look forward to the Disney Utopia or as I like to call it "Dis-topia"

really is Disney making food, cars, computers, becoming an ISP, creating it's own search engine, drilling for oil or anything else? Jesus Fuck you people are retarded thinking Disney is anywhere close to a "run-everything" company now. Fucking Pepsi has more control over your life than Disney every will.

All Media WAS effectively controlled by 6 companies. That number dropped down to 5 today and that doesn't bother you?

he's a disney bot.
Sup Forums is not safe from their control.

Is blade runner good? Never watched it.

Kek