mfw he doesn't fulfill any of his promises

> mfw he doesn't fulfill any of his promises
> mfw watching pol burn slowly over 4 years

Kek

The establishment took an L
Mainstream media took an L

We've already won. Anything else is bonus. So go poo in the loo bitch.

hopefully we'll be able to send some toilets over after we fix our industrial sector, as a sign of friendship

>tfw when the bad goes MUST ALWAYS outnumber the good guys

>tfw conservative majority

POO

>inb4 METAPHORICAL wall

Trumps supporters have already won by getting him elected. Everything else is a plus.

DESIGNATED

>took an L
What are you, black?

Implying no poo in the loo?
>go back to designated shitstreet

Poo in loo, shitheads

He's already fullfilled one by making relations better with Russia already. Putin said today after Trump was elected that they will improve relations.

Obama didn't accomplish that in 8 years. Trump avoided a war in 1 day

BASED

That's what it is going to be. But what will be funnier is watching trumpcucks in denial

there we won.

I don't fucking care anymore. I hope i fuck some american along the way. I hope my memeing will cause a fucking recession which the world has never seen, cuz desu im fucking rich.

I'm fucking rich, and I spend a fucking entire year trying to fuck with some peeps on the internet.

I'm done. GG

Why/where did they take gary Johnson?

He doesn't have to do a single thing and he'd still be better than Hillary.

this SHITTY damage control. Fuck off Pajeet.

Ypu're really going to watch Sup Forums for 4 years just to watch some disappointment you think will happen?

> Trojan toilets having witches hidden inside
No thank you

I'm going to watch the news and come here everytime he fucks up

>> mfw he doesn't fulfill any of his promises
I predict that the Trump presidency will either be really good, or a total disaster.

Nothing Trump does is mediocre. He wants to make major changes, and with major changes always comes a large chance of major disaster.

Of course they will. Putin wants to reform the Soviet union, so an America that is weak internationally serves his purposes.

Ok see you January when it all starts dude

>pooskin damage control

>Mfw reading this while I'm on the toilet

>mfw India will still lead the world in street-shitters by 2020

Disgusting.

Why do you feel this way /poo/? Trump wants a great friendship with India/Rus/UK.

He's a salesman. They were negotiating positions from which he'll move toward the center.
Some issues he'll give less ground. Some he'll give more.

We just have to wait and see.