Well, you did it. This is your president now

Well, you did it. This is your president now.

A dumb redneck country hick with no political experience who got chosen by a bunch of no-degree rednecks. That's it. America is over. No more qualifications or credentials are needed. No more experience to qualify for a position. The standards have seriously lowered because of him and I hope you're happy.

Enjoy having a literal clown for a president.

Fuck I smell his nasty unwashed old man asshole from all the way over here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K963BQiH6hM
youtu.be/7UBj4Rbq3ZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3/10 apply yourself

good bait, calling a businessman from new york a redneck and all. pretty good one. faggot

Well America you did it again.

Against all odds you managed to literally meme Donald J Trump into the white house.

From the very start Trump was never meant to even get anywhere near the republician primaries.

He was too outspoken, not a proper politician, wanted to ignore the status quo and do it his way and it actually fucking worked.

Christe, Carson, Jeb, Kasich, Rubio, Cruz all fell before him as he swept state after state to become the nominee.

Now it was Hillary R Clinton turn to fall.

The establishment, media, wall street, special intrests, globalists, foriegn goverments, non countries, LGTBWTFBBQ groups etc all were working against Trump.

It was her time, because she was a woman and she had waited all her life for this moment, nothing was going to stop her.

All the affairs she had put up with, the scandles, the deaths, the backhanders and dodgy deals, the mountain of lies, the emails and last but not least the final backstab into Bernie Sanders and his supporters so she could have the chance to run.

All the buzzwords were screamed at Trump, misogynist, racist, sexist, vile, white supremacist, homophobic etc and it did not do a thing to Teflon Don because the people could see through the obvious bullshit peddled by the media and special intrests.

You had seen #Brexit happen with odds just like these and even enlisted the help of one Nigel Farage to help push Trump over the line.

But it was you the ordinary people who wanted Trump to finally shake things up, from here to the rustbelts across the states and to the working man who has been forgotten.

All them hours shitposting, creating memes, praising kek, redpilling normies, hammering the truth across social media, getting the message out using any means necessary and not giving up.

It was not wasted one bit.

What a glorious night Novemeber the 8th 2016 was.

The night when America stood up against all odds and sent a message that has shook the world.

Well done.

t. tea drinking limey.

Cry harder, you fucking loser.

You all lost so fucking hard...haha, wow.

I can barely hear you from up here.

I thought CTR was done?

>CTR afterburner

well meme'd

Yes you're right. Because a business man with a fucking economics degree is more qualified than a woman with a political science and JD degree.

Yes let's choose the dumbfuck with a career in a completely different field over someone with actual involvement in the field of politics.

how do you know the smell of an old mans unwashed asshole

You're being generous

No. Shit. What a life it must be to be a lib, not to need substances to be high all the way through life

Hon hon hon kys ctr faggot

>a dumb redneck country hick
>from manhattan

I can't even make fun of liberals anymore. Your profound idiocy has drained the joy from it.

the shit eating grin on that dude is priceless.

Keep crying faggot

>using post cuckondary education as a measure of political intelligence in this shitlib infested wasteland of undergraduate academia
>using an ad hominem. ever.
>having literally no foresight and believing "America is over"
I knew Americans were retarded but damn.

>Because a business man with a fucking economics degree is more qualified than a woman with a political science and JD degree

100% correct

Agreed they all lost so fucking hard, we were coming at them in plain sight, and now they are crying soo hard !

America is fucking trash.

He literally looks like a total redneck. Probably smells like one too. He's a fat little piggy who is only in the position he's in right now because of that mommy and daddy money that got passed over to him.

He's so fucking ugly and fat too. I'd expect a narcissist like him to take care of his physical appearance.

>This is your president now.
No, Obama is still my President for another two months.

I wonder if the user who made this gif has an update.

It has been a long journey.

Yes a redneck billionaire from new York

>Born, raised and residing in expensive New York areas
>redneck country hick

You could have called him other things, 'hick' if the furthest thing from what he actually is.

>country redneck

He's literally the King of Manhatten.

who let you in to the pol you fucking communist parasyte ?

i'm enjoying the tears so much

>A dumb redneck country hick

Low energy bait! Sad!

Shit I won't even sage this shit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wah wah wah wah. go drown in a lake you fucking cry baby.

This needs a update.

You backed the wrong Girl.

Shame on you for choosing Shillary. Its your own fault.

I know, sounds awful, right?

You've better start making arrangements to leave then, since it's so terrible here.

After all, your safety can't be guaranteed. Who knows what could happen?

Wow, racist much? Get your bigotry out of our country.

HAHA! Lol'd

God. Meme magic did it.

kys

You also described the first few presidents of the nation.

>no political experience
Good, because look at where all the political experience has gotten our country.

>Fuck I smell his nasty unwashed old man asshole from all the way over here.
Seems like you just shat yourself.

What are you gonna do about it, fucboi?

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>dumb red neck country hick
FROM NEW YORK CITY...THE LIBERAL STRONG HOLD OF THE EAST...

you libcucks are desperate. but hey that's what LOSERS DO.

but he's from New York, Manhattan

Trump is like the furthest you can get from redneck brah

>>Because a business man with a fucking economics degree is more qualified than a woman with a political science and JD degree.

That's exactly correct you retard.

>the hated career criminal wasn't elected
Ur ass must be red as most U.S. states are now

I have a Masters degree in design and communication and I voted for Trump. My whole family have degrees ranging from Bachelors to PhD and I can assure you that none of them are "hicks" or "rednecks".

The left is always trying to tout themselves as these morally superior intellectuals when, in reality, I think they lack conviction and common sense. Liberal progressives have always been weaker. Yes, perhaps you have intellect as far as book smarts go, but you have your own brand of stupid. That's why you and your pathetic ideals always lose in the end.

Go lick your wounds, get stronger and maybe prepare next time, we won this one.

The fucking democrats you faggots kept electing were crippling our economy you stupid fucking idiot. You're probably a welfare rat anyways.

Hes just a president the worst he can do is send marines somewhere.

We will no longer surrender to the false Song of globalims. Fuck off.

BASED

YAAAAASSSSS! Give me your tears! The asshurt! All the asshurt!

Weak bait, kina like Hillary's campaign.

This is even more proof of classism. We take no more shit from people like you.

Could you stop posting here please? It's hard to keep my nofap going when you keep arousing me with your sexy tears

Thank fuck, now people without college degree bullshit can get a good job

If you can smell his ass your are just about in the right position to kiss it, moron.

>redneck country hick

You're so fucking mad

youtu.be/K963BQiH6hM

Ha!Ha! Leftist butthurt tears...the best there is!
Keep crying you whiney little faggot!
Music to my ears lol

>redneck country hick

lol your nigger is showing OP

Stay mad faggot. This war has only begun and we won't stop until every last one of you leftist fucks is utterly ANNIHILATED.

>now people without college degree bullshit can get a good job

I can't believe you just said.

America is such a fucking joke.

You sucked, now swallow. You sad liberal cunt.

Yeah its pretty ridiculous that you can't even get good paying jobs without college...... maybe he will actually make America great again

>dumb redneck country hick
>born in New York City, possibly the most urbane, metropolitan location on Earth
>son of a wealthy construction/real estate magnate who spent his life among high society types
>graduated from university of PA

how long till someone cooks his trimp??

Stay salty. ggez

Lol calm down senpai. No tears, just memes now

what's that you just said my dude?

>Born in New York City, becomes rich from real estate and has the thickest fucking New York accent ever
>Redneck country hick

OK bro.

>le most qualified candidate meme
>has never even been close to presidency

> he has no political experience, how stupid are you?
> just a substitute drama teacher? how awesome is that as prime minister!

> bunch of no-degree rednecks! I'm better than everybody else because of my degree
> Education and degrees depend on your financial background

it goes on and on. libtards aren't called libtards for no reason..

oh and.. yes, I AM WAY HAPPY!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
Welcome to irrelevance. You were cancer, ready for the CHEMO?

We are the cure!

>The standards have seriously lowered
Lower than an actor or a lumberjack?

>A dumb redneck country

Who lived in New York City his entire fucking life? Goddamn do you even know who you're talking about?

Yeah someone who actually knows how the economy works so they don't fuck with it?

And that someone who's involved with a political system most of the country oblivious hated. That's not something to be proud of.

Speaking of Hillary, has she given a speech yet or is she quietly fleeing the country?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tears are delicious.

>America is over
>Enjoy having a literal clown for a president.
Like all of these things wouldn't still be true if Hillary won. Fuck off you hypocrite.

nice 2 year degree in womens studies really makes you smart and it doesn't inflate the disparity between educated/non educated at all right?

fucking idiot

Educate me on why liberal media is brainwashing me

I'm an mutt (Russian taiwanese) from illinois and I had a dream that I was crouched on the floor with a group of white girls kicking me and shouting dumb gook, stay away from our men

This won't happen right? My boyfriend is Asian, I pay taxes, I'm a patriotic American born here and wave the American flag but somehow I feel uncomfortably unwelcome, like I wasn't prepared for the results of either outcome

How did media brainwash me into fearing life simply because I got some minority genes in me?

This. This right here.This guy gets it.

This is only the very beginning, friends.

We HAVE to be vengeful.

There must be a day of the rope.

These are people who wanted to import criminals, terrorists, and welfare leeches until America becomes a mestizo-Islamic Brazil and your granddaughters are forcibly put in the local imam's harem to 'unlearn their white privilege'.

And they'll try again, harder, if we leave them with any political power in 4 or 8 years time.

For the sake of the whole civilized world, we have to stop them, and there's exactly one way to do that permanently.

We will have to cull them. Any that are left must be cowed into silence by any and all means necessary.

It's time for them to die.

Well CTR, you lost.

i cried

>Someone who actually knows how the economy works

He wants to bail on NAFTA, literally the first thing you learn in economics is that free trade is the most universally beneficial and unanimously agreed upon economic concept.

You know, among people who've actually looked at a fucking supply and demand graph in their goddamn life.

go the fuck away.

You need to go. You don't need to be here. I don't care how that happens. It really isn't personal. You can go to whatever country is willing to welcome you. I'm sure there are some who would.

But this isn't one of them, and it never was. You need to leave. It's time for you to go, and last night was a very pointed hint from us to you.

I wish I could make pasta like this

>This is your president now.
>your
you know we can see your flag right?

>redneck hick

...but he's from NYC

Do you actually know what those words mean?

Poor shills don't realize this country was founded on farmers and rednecks with no political experience. Cry more, the salt is tasty.

>How did media brainwash me into fearing life simply because I got some minority genes in me?
Easily. All the shit you've described is possible, but not probable in most situations. But we can focus your attention on those improbable situtations until you become so afraid that your mind starts shutting down. And because your mind has been shut down and the only kind of information you get is the one that makes you only more afraid, it becomes extremely hard to start thinking about the stuff that is happening to you. That makes you locked down in a self-sustained cycle of fear focused on the type of information you consume (i.e. "Trump is Hitler" or "the media is controlled by evil kikes who wish to destroy white males")

Yeah fuck education am I right

Fuck working for a career

hopefully in a few decades there's gonna be a lot fewer people

that'll make it easier for those who are left to make a living.

"dumb redneck country hick"

Um, user...he's from New York City.

pic related is you

> bunch of no-degree rednecks

youtu.be/7UBj4Rbq3ZI