I teach at a pretty liberal high school in Baltimore and for some fucking reason Sup Forums isn't blocked on our wifi...

I teach at a pretty liberal high school in Baltimore and for some fucking reason Sup Forums isn't blocked on our wifi, so this is what has happened so far today:

>Libtard principal visited every classroom saying that today is a "day of mourning" and "we'll all get through it"
>Muslim girl ran out crying because "it's not safe to wear a hijab anymore"
>Kid cried because her dad is an immigrant and she thinks he's getting deported (he's legal from Canada and she's fucking retarded)
>1/4 of the school is in the parking lot protesting
>One kid in my 2nd period class wore a MAGA hat and got death stares the whole period but didn't give a fuck, love that kid.

If I say this out loud I'll get fired on the spot, but seeing these liberal tears is so satisfying.

Wish I could see it.

This is a great day.

>>Kid cried because her dad is an immigrant and she thinks he's getting deported (he's legal from Canada and she's fucking retarded)

kek

Can confirm death stares. Wore my MAGA to my 3 classes today with a nice shit eating grin to go with it. People looked pretty pissed at me

bumping this thread.

>get btfo
>indoctrinate and infantilize harder
good plan libcucks

my roommate is a white vegan Jewish male who teaches in an inner city high school. I love talking politics with him, because all of his talking points are from Facebook. I guarantee he will doing something massively cringeworthy without realizing exactly how cringy it is

Sounds beautiful.

Lmao dude so heres my story i live in eastern Europe we arent PC but we have many liberal stans in politics and our media is wery biased to clonton i woke up and saw how there news title was Trump won the elections the cucks face was priceless the one guy who mocked trump the moast was speachless that was so great.

Give them an extra credit assignment about the necessary wall height requirement to keep out illegals

Why your flag is red white and blue?

The same thing is happening with my professors today. They told all the students "it's gonna be all right" and stuff. I have English tomorrow and she will probably be the only Trump supporter that's a teacher on campus.

I also live in Baltimore. So many sad blacks. The trannies I unfortunately know act like they are going to be shot. I just wish we'd get another riot.

White and Jewish?

>asked my liberal cousin who lives in the US to bring me a MAGA hat when she came to visit earlier this year
>She refused at first until I told her it was "ironically"
>She actually believed me and brought me one

I'm about to go out with it. Wish me luck pol

>I teach at a pretty liberal high school in Baltimore

what do you teach? is it possible for a foreigner to get a teaching job in USA?

how's life as a Sup Forumslack hs teacher? going to school for secondary english education and wondering if i'm retarded for doing so.

You could always teach Croatian, a foreign language course is required for graduation in a lot of school districts here

private school?

Pls take a pic in some porteƱo land

thanks

This is beautiful.

I majored in some ekhm social science

>all of this liberal anal devastation
its beautiful isn't it?

>The trannies I unfortunately know act like they are going to be shot.

Hormonal imbalance will do that.

People who were told they can do no wrong and are special take it to the extreme. When they have their worldview inevitably smashed they freak the fuck out.

some english program shitskin student from Germany sits next to me
see on her phone that chart comparing Hitler and Trump
>do you also feel shocked Trump won the election?
>no, why?
>he's crazy
>i think Hillary is crazier
she's getting antsy and uncomfortable
asks another polish student the same thing
she also says no
it made my day seeing this piece of shit realise not everyone will participate in her liberal circlejerk

Sounds like a south park episode holy kek

I'm going to a class today where they often talk about heavy issues, and I know some of the students there are extremely passionate and sensitive about anything. I'm expecting results similar to yours.

It's going to be the best hour of the day.

>Kid cried because her dad is an immigrant and she thinks he's getting deported (he's legal from Canada and she's fucking retarded)

A FUCKING ____

I've got an assisstant-professor at my uni who I am 100% certain is a channer. He supports Trump, called something dumb a girl once did "autistic" and looks and acts like Sam Hyde(and also knows who he is).
I'll be seeing him tomorrow, will wear my MAGA hat.

>is a white vegan jewish male
are you trolling or just unbelievable new?!

>I've got an assisstant-professor at my uni who I am 100% certain is a channer. He supports Trump, called something dumb a girl once did "autistic" and looks and acts like Sam Hyde(and also knows who he is).

kek. what does he teach??? I bet computer science

University Professor here. President asked us to take time from our class to "help healing." Don't have the heart to tell my students I voted for our God and Emperor.

Americans have been bred into white nigger slave stock. Don't expect much coherent thought from them.

Lavos is not Cell. No similarities whatsoever.

sounds like you teach at fucking boys latin or calvert hall...because that would require there to be actual students going to class...which we all know dont in west baltimore.

> KKKbEANx

A RACIST LEAF

That's obviously the ZIMZAM.
Show some respect.

>i can't do "thing X here now

in a lot of cases that means you came from another country, maybe it's time to try "migrating" again

I teach 3 and 4th graders, today was pretty fucking funny.
>Lots of kids asking teachers who they voted for
>This one black kid smacking girls/guys on the butt and then saying "You just got Trumped." (Because they just learned the democrat's symbol is the donkey/ass)
>Mexican girl making a wall of books between her and her white friends
>Sassy black girl asking if Trump's victory means they get to go home early

How did he ..?

This one actually bothers me, even though she's literally doing it to herself and there's not actually any danger. Poor kid.

>One kid in my 2nd period class wore a MAGA hat and got death stares the whole period but didn't give a fuck, love that kid.
Say him he made somebody in another corner of the world proud.

fuck a hijab. they need to gtfo of our country.

WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

>Libtard principal visited every classroom saying that today is a "day of mourning" and "we'll all get through it"
That's what MSM has done. Now you got libtards scared shitless thinking trump will round up all strong womyn googlers wetbacks and fags and annihilate them by shooting concentrated beams of hate with his eyes.

My class this period sorta devolved into a political discussion and I didn't feel like interrupting it, the tard kid just said we should start petitioning to impeach trump.

He is a senior and eligible to vote.