Holy fuck

Holy fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5OOPEtd4N7U
youtube.com/watch?v=UhjHVQsJOlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess Homer is a Disney character now.

Can we haz xmen in mcu?

DURRHURRRRR SIMPSON PREDICT THING

Well, yeah, they did

You have to admit, it's getting fucking weird

I hate this shit, it's all you'll ever see on Facebook or Twitter.

And they don't even cite it correctly either. When they said "SIMPSONS PREDICTED DRUMPF PRESIDENCY" they used a screenshot from a recent clip they made *after* he had already announced his presidential campaign and then claimed it was from the 90s. They did "predict" Trump, but it was in an entirely different context where Lisa just made an off-handed remark about a "President Trump" in a non-canon future episode.

Disney's Xmen and Fantastic four*
*formerly Fox's

>canon
>simpsons

You are embarrassing yourself

Oh, you!

Nothing I said was wrong.

youtu.be/5OOPEtd4N7U

Can we stop talking about this now

Of course we can, your shitty youtube cartoon review was so great that no one would have anything to add and the discussion, jokes and memes have no reason to be anymore

wait, are you seriously mad about about simpsons predictions memes just because of the trump thing

"gettin' rabies!" is a great joke

That was just an example sweetie.

SIMPSONS DID IT!

I'm not sure how people are surprised, none of those people and companies appeared from thin air or suddenly took a turn in their choices of expansion and investments.
When Disney started to buy everything it's normal to make joke about them buying bigger and bigger things. The fucking childish naivete of this generation is alarming.

>this thread

>in a non-canon future episode

>that one guy who call a simpson episode non-canon

i actually go the other way with this, everything that gets a call-back/reference in another episode is more canon than a episode that doesn't.

example, Homer wins the pulitzer prize, that episode is canon because Homer winning that prize is reference a few times throughout the seasons, so Marge cheating on Homer and knowing it, is canon.

Simpsons didn't predict shit

Disney has been looking to buy Fox for decades & Trump presidency has been talked about since the 80's, he probably would have been President in 88/92 if he ran, which was heavily talked about back then

so is Bender, Peter Griffin or Herbert the pedo. Weird timeline

>Tfw WW3 will happen, but only to save the US because of The Simpsons predictions on some brit stating to Moe "We saved your ass on WW3"

Might as well predict EPCOT no longer being part of Disney World while you're at it

>t. wasn't alive in the '80's

He actually ran briefly for a third party in 2000 which was the inspiration for the Simpson's joke.

Shut up idiot, Simpsons barely has what can be called 'canon', you sound like a fucking moron.

That the episode was canon or non-canon wasn't even the point of my post, I don't give a fuck about that, but I assumed someone was going to shit on me for not mentioning that, so I did. Turns out no, extra clarification only shifts the response your post gets.

Plus again in 2012. Not sure what was so special about 2016; guess the national IQ has been slowly lowering and this was the tipping point.

The difference was he ran for the republican party instead of some bound to lose third party. He quit pre-emptively in 2000 because he knew it was a lost cause. He didn't run in 2012, he just hinted at it.

Nothing after Season 10 is canon.

>*arse

The next Kingdom Hearts is gonna be off the chain.

HAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRUMPFAGS

Book of Life x Coco crossover sequel.

If they are so smart then why didn't the Mel Gibson ep aged so well.
>Mel Gibson loved by everyone
>Robert Downey Jr. youtube.com/watch?v=UhjHVQsJOlo

Shit, I forgot about Reel FX. Disney owns five animation studios now
>Walt Disney Animation
>Pixar
>DisneyToon
>Blue Sky
>Reel FX

>implying we don't love Based Mel now.