ILfags Get In Here

Illinois Trump appreciation and Chiraq hate thread. Cuck county suburbs welcome. Share thoughts and reactions, open to all Trump voters.

St.Clair county here, we are stuffed with dindus in ESTL but Trump still won.

DuPage went blue and I'm surprised.

Nevermind just double checked. Fuuuuuuuck we were blue.

Very bottom of the state, 618 reporting in
Didnt get a chance to vote but I knew Shitcago would make it not matter. Plus he won so fuck yea

618 St Clair County here, sad that my guys lost so bad at home especially CJ

champaign here

voted in a line full of college students but we still went red

South suburb.

Very surprised to see Will and Rock Island counties go blue.

COOK COUNTY REPORT IN

A little surprised to see Kane go blue, but really surprised to see Dekalb go blue. I guess NIU has more students than I thought.

I used to live in Williamson Co. I miss all the good food, family, and friends. I do not miss the politicians. Holy fuck, Bob Butler is so fucking old, and almost certainly a high degree Mason.

you're the reason he's losing the popular vote. kys

I'm in Chicago and I hate the people here. I also voted Trump.

Will county reporting in. Likely minorities that drove us to blue.

In Chicago, am a white male, voted Trump.

Is it safe to go outside today?

Arlington Heights (NW suburb) here, voted Trump, fucking hate cook county.

U gon git Nig Nog'd

i live in chicago

quinn's last election was handed to the republicans; his downtown office literally had 3 SJWs staffing him for the entire state. this was all planned because we're tired of gangbangers getting state money.

every black person seemed depressed on the bus yesterday. the look on their faces made me glad.

Macon County representin. 420th Memetic Warfare Division assigned to Millikin University.

Salt levels here are at an all time high. My Spanish class today included a 10 minute salt soaking. Students ranting, some classes being cancelled because people are refusing to come in.

Never knew tears could taste so sweet my friends.

>Millikin University

Mother of God...

God speed, user. Stay safe out there.

Any McLean bros here?
Moved away last year but last i saw it was blue... how'd it finish?

As am I, considering the rest of the ballot had a ton of unopposed republicans running.