Is she right though Sup Forums? No one can be that efficent as President right?

Is she right though Sup Forums? No one can be that efficent as President right?

Holy shit yes please.

Also lol @ "immigrants". Thank fucking God these kinds of morons didn't get their shill elected.

obamacare and planned parenthood getting shafted is the only thing that can realistically happen

I'm really looking forward to no one giving a shit about these things again.

If we lost even one of those I would spontaneously ejaculate

THIS. I can not fucking wait for the upcoming culture shock. Imagine how beautiful things are going to be in 4 years

So nothing of value lost.

Jesus at least when I was a teenager people said they were pro-choice.

No one is supposed to be fucking pro-abortion. Its not a goddamn right. Its a safety measure to prevent shitty people from having shitty kids that turn into shitty adults.

Alcohol is legal, its not a fucking right. You don't have a right to plastic surgery.

Fuck me, these people.

I...i...g-g-g.uys I can't take all the winning ITS TOO MUCH WIN desu

overturn Brown v. BoE please

>islam

Yes (will happen)
Yes (stop using government funding)
No (don't be stupid)
No (don't be stupid)

>what USA is about to lose
>Islam

Trump confirmed best president ever, I guess.

Roe vs Wade, it'll go back to the states.

These are all positive changes

>Obamacare
Good.
>Planned Parenthood
Trump himself said that PP does a lot of great things, he just thinks that as long as they do abortions they shouldn't get federal funding.
>Roe v. Wade
I'm pro-choice so I'm not entirely happy about this. Granted Trump did say that ultimately the decision should go to the states, so I wouldn't count abortion as completely gone.
>marriage equality
Again, states rights issue.

Liberals are dumb. What else is new?

For me, lifting all 2A restrictions and Veterans Care are all I cared about.

Obviously things link in to those, like not going to war with Russia -> caring for veterans by not making them.

>Islam
>Immigrants

That's cool with me.

too bad you guys lost the presidency, the house, and the senate yesterday, good luck with your "fight"

fascism*

We also have senate majority, so Obamacare will be gone very quick. Trump can also reverse every single executive order Obama did.

The Senate will also be able to easily vote to define pp.

With the new conservative judges Trump will nominate (who will be voted in, because of the Senate majority) they can 'reverse' roe v wade and marriage equality, but they can't just decide to override a previous decision. A new case would have to be brought to the court, and the decision on that would override the previous case. But it is unlikely that a new case on those issue would happen.

I *WANT* all those fucking things gone.
What do you think those laws *DO* you brainless cunt?

Fuck off white suprematist we gonna fight you on Twitter and Facebook and there is literally nothing you can do about it how does if feels huh?!

*defund

Wtf I hate Trump now

> Obamacare

Good, it was always a flawed fucking law that is now seeing prices skyrocket

> planned parenthood

Trump don't give a shit about that

> Roe v wade

This either

> Marriage equality

This either

In summary: Liberals learn absolutely nothing, try to scream "MUH 'BORSHUNZ, MUH HOMO MARRUJ" to rally troops, not realizing nobody's listening anymore

Feels like we won

salty salty tears, delicious salty tears

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
UNDER BUDGET

he doesn't start til january, so no.

DIAMONDS

>good
>good
>good
>good
What am I fighting again?

Meme Magic makes anything possible

>Losing Islam & immigrants
How far gone do you have to be to believe this is a bad thing?

And nothing of value was lost

Bazingo. Can't fight the Supreme Taco. Obamacare should be dismantled, but only because it was born flawed, whereas planned parenthood should stay, because hiding your head in the sand hurts on that issue helps no one

Lol. Not even the slightest hint of irony. Thank fuck these cancerous retards didnt get their way

sounds great

>We will lose all of those things

Please let it be so.

Gay marriage and abortions will never be taken away at this point

>Russian
Nice trolling. We know your on our side, slavbro.

Literally best country

I think you're right about gay marriage, but I could see abortion laws becoming a state affair.

Good my. My Obamacare premiums are shit and is going up a lot next month.

This sounds pretty good desu

> But it is unlikely that a new case on those issue would happen.

I dunno, I don't put it past really crazy religious people to do this for abortion. They are like the terminator on this issue they absolutely will not stop ever until it is dead. Gay marriage probably harder to do but still within slight realms.

bye bye cancerous shitlib poz

But trump supports gay marriage