THE FREAKIN FCC

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-matt-boermeester-removed-unfairly-girlfriend-says-20170730-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

already have a thread

Time to avoid Sup Forums for a while, while Sup Forums celebrates everyone getting screwed over.

>Sup Forums celebrates

They really are morons aren’t they?

Well they are doing a good job being politically incorrect at least

As an outspoken anti/pol/fag, I gotta say I kinda doubt they really are into this, I'm sure there will be trolls because it's Sup Forums, there are always gonna be, but this is a marked blow against all of us, regardless of political affiliation.

Everybody go here:

SJWs could speak up against stabbing yourself in the eyes and they'd be the first to plunge the knife in.

>ruining my favorite thing to own the libs

they truly are a special kind of retarded.

Based FCC
Based Pajeet
Luckily we have the privilege of seeing how this plays out, instead of being hysterical because of demons and monsters we've made up in our own heads.

>the entire SJW and corresponding Sup Forums movements were all set ups to get us to become the new millennium's answer to Jewish mothers/Christian grandmothers who picketed Marilyn Manson concerts and a ploy to make us go full circle and want censorship ourselves

Fuck

I can’t believe India caused all of this

They took Clone High Away from us
They took The WWE Title away from us, a few months ago
They taking Apu away from us
now this, FUCK YOU INDIA

They're not morons, they've just learned to sustain themselves on the negative energy of others.

No one mentioned SJWs before you, and we’re talking about a very specific and prolific showing of moronic anti net neutrality support from Sup Forums posters

That's one hot baby

we did it Sup Forums

Well, they are all over Sup Forums right now, so yeah, they are

Switch to cable internet. Fuck over Comcast and Verizon.

but cable internet IS comcast and verizon, user

He's saying that Sup Forums's support is specifically to spite SJWs.

god, you're stupid

And Reddit.

"I am a corporatist shill, please give me cummies Mr. Trump"

They strive on others suffering, so yes.

Remember when NN was the only political thing Moot ever outspokenly supported? The trumptards don't, because they all showed up during the election

>Make shit up
>Say Sup Forums believes it
>Samefag circlejerk about it
>Rinse repeat
Does it ever get tiring?

considering all the scams alt right people have fell for, yes, they are morons

Fuck, I meant local internet cable providers. You know, ones that are small business.

Can we please just delete Sup Forums from the site and ban anyone who posts there?

that song has some good frames

>local internet cable providers. You know, ones that are small business.
Yeah, good luck with that

Head over to Sup Forums, they clearly are celebrating.

>net neutrality gets repealed right before Disney merges with Fox and gets majority control of Hulu and becomes one of the most important forces in cable tv and American streaming tv shows and movies in addition to having a large and influential group of YouTubers signed to a talent network owned by them
>Disney makes an announcement about this purchase the same day this occurs and announces the Fantastic 4 and the X-Men are coming into the MCU
>This all happens the day right before a new Star Wars movie comes out and people try to stay away from seeing spoilers on various internet forums and twitter thus reducing the potential number of people who might read or listen to other people's opinions about this right after it occurs. Then, Star Wars and Marvel discussions continue to be popular for a few weeks afterwards the announcement and premiere of EP 8 which also helps people from thinking, reading, and hearing things about the net neutrality decision.

why does Sup Forums always apologize for /pol, pretend that Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums but then throws a party when everyone including Sup Forums gets fucked?

ah, because Sup Forums wants to kill everyone but they don't want to admit it.

Why? This also fucks them over.

These reddit tears are delicious

Sup Forums has to pretend they like it for the sake of image. They would side with da joo if it meant winning.

We know that, but they're convinced otherwise. Also, they know that it pisses off liberals on reddit and tumblr, so they figure that anything that gives them liberal tears must be good, especially if Trump does it.
Case in point

it was nice knowing you Sup Forums

well theoretically

Keep screaming your buzzword, I'm sure some idiot will listen.

Because they’re idiots?

Pajeet Pai couldn't poo in the loo so he decided to shit on everything we hold dear

Sup Forums loves general human suffering. some more than others, but pretty much all is good in their view.

>Amerifats get screwed again.

Sup Forums was one of the smarter boards a long time ago, but ever since /r/the_donald took over they are making this place just as bad as reddit.

That is literally all the conservative right does now. They make shit up and wholeheartedly believe it. Is it really that surprising that people have started to lie about what they believe?

Because people they hate are upset. So logically, they must be happy.

Because being contrarians.

>they
Nigga who is "they"? Sup Forums is not a singular entity it is a menagerie of jackasses just like how we are both now on Sup Forums and disagree you would be hard pressed to find two people on Sup Forums that agree on everything.

most Trump tards don't care how bad their lives are so long as liberals get mad about something for a few days. Just look at Trump's presidency, his entire time in office has been spent passing shit that makes no sense but since it upsets liberals/democrats, he's considered a genius.

Like the tax bill, it will double our national debt if it passes how it's currently written. The fiscal conservatives of the GOP think it's a huge victory because liberals are mad that the debt is going to explode.

predicted
You people seriously can't help yourselves can you?

I'm less than thrilled by their dicksucking.

>only pretending
Fuck off, retard.

r/The_Donald's worse

I just went over to Sup Forums and every NN thread is filled with people arguing, not reaching a singular consensus.

Why is this baby so sexy?

His secretary of education ended kangaroo courts on campuses though.

How long until we have to wait 5 minutes for a page to load on Sup Forums?

And how many campus rapists will get off scott free now? Great job.

Ah, man, you must be new here.
Lemme tell ya.
Back three years ago, before Obama signed NN, we had to wait like half an hour for a Sup Forums page to load.
That's definitely how it used to be and how it will be again.

this was a good song

pretending what?
You people ascribe anything and everything you disprove of to the alleged Sup Forums boogeyman horde, if even one person on Sup Forums or elsewhere has expressed an opinion you don't like you treat it as representative of the opinions of everyone and further justification for your paranoid conspiracy theory.
I would like just one fucking thread on Sup Forums that didn't turn into "OMG did you hear about Sup Forums!?, Can you believe what Sup Forums did!?, I sure do fucking hate Sup Forums, at least that isn't Sup Forums,Sup Forums Sup Forums, Sup Forumsity /pol!".

How many were there to start with?! Zero!

It's sad that you actually believe this, when it is a statistical fact that one in four women on campus have been raped.

Nice, I got one!

I thought the FCC just controls the content on media. Why are they making a decision such as this?

>campus courts just work
>latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-matt-boermeester-removed-unfairly-girlfriend-says-20170730-story.html

They don't care if it makes their lives shit.

They just want to make libs mad.

Vox Day is making some shitty comic, and he's getting people to pay for it by not only putting in some of his own money (all those private/anonymous 1000 and 5000 donations) but saying how mad it will make SJW comic creators and fans.
And then he got confused and huffy for a moment when he was informed that SJWs were not mad and instead were laughing at his comic.

I don't understand what you're trying to get at with this post or why it's relevant.

I can't tell whenever I see a troll or a real feminist post anymore. That's sad.

>its another millenials think they know wtf theyre talking about and whine in liberal thread

These stupid fucks are allowed to vote too. God help us all in four years

There is hope for humanity

so what was your objecting before 2014 when the rules were enacted? Oh right, you don't even know. You've been told to be outraged, you fucking limp wristed, needle dick, no chinned comic faggots.

If it's any consolation, it's very unlikely anyone will ever rape you, user. And not because of statistical reasons.

Woah this thing from 2015 is gone now (nothing will change)

the net neutrality rules were put in place to stop the likes of SOPA and PIPA, not that id imagine you remembered any of that. How convenient

The Sup Forumsmlr meme is real

>not wanting to get deep dicked by corporate shaft is being an SJW
alright lad

>when school gets out in the US

they are right wing SJWs

>wtf this 2 year old thing I just found out about on reddit and barely understand is gone now and I'm going to pretend to care
fuck off reddit

So the internet is on fire because of a 2 year old thing when it had existed for 20 years before it just fine. Thanks, ledditor who gets new parroted by fb meme sites!

>this thing that was informally enforced by courts for years before being shot down by right wing judges and then finally made policy by Obama in lighy of public outcrt is gone and now there may be real consequences with the way we use the net
Fuck off Dotard

>Fine before
Please read some history, your shitty bait is obvious.

Time to move to an island in the middle of the ocean

Oh the internet wasnt fine before? Jesus christ, go watch more seth meyers.

>there are people who actually believe there wasn't something like NN before NN

Please most of the bitching in Sup Forums is about tumblr and reddiy

Can the "2 years old" meme die already? It was treated it as a rule every time it came up in court for years before the official rule was put in place

Ireland?

This honestly makes me wonder if making it official might have been for the worse since it meant it could be abolished as it's just been.

>Americans, out of ignorance of practically every important subject, fuck things up for everyone
>again
>must be a day that ends in "y"

If you burgers can just get your second Civil War up and running and finally leave the rest of us alone, that'd be dandy.

Right Wingers/Alt Right:

>Because of sites like youtube, twitch and redit, we can reach younger audiences far and wide and inform them of the dangers of the left

Also Right Wingers/Alt Right

>We think ISPs need to limit access to sites like youtube, twitch, and redit unless their customers pay a fee. There's no way a controversial site like Sup Forums won't be limited if some mom complains to an ISP now.

Hawaii is part of the US, user.

>implying that 2nd us civil war wouldn't just end up with austria, new zealand, and europe getting flooded with retarded amerifat rapefugees

God yes
At this point I'm convinced someone in the crew ships them as well

>this law was treated like a law before it was even a law

source?

Not if you don't leave any of them alive, this time.

>whines about Sup Forums being described as having a victim complex

man, self-awareness and nazis just don't jive do they