Brit/pol/ - Texas edition

>Croydon tram: Five dead and 50 injured after derailment
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37919658

>PM congratulates Donald Trump on his election as the next US President
gov.uk/government/news/pm-congratulates-donald-trump-on-his-election-as-the-next-us-president

>Nicola Sturgeon congratulates Donald Trump less than a year after stripping him of Scottish 'ambassador' role
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/nicola-sturgeon-congratulates-donald-trump-less-than-a-year-afte/

>How can Britain do business with President Trump? Send for Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/how-can-a-shocked-incredulous-britain-do-business-with-president/

>Prosecutors failing to tackle honour crimes due to ‘fear of social unrest’
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/08/prosecutors-failing-tackle-honour-crimes-due-fear-unrest/

>First-time phone-use drivers face points
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37917087

>David Davis pledges to share Brexit thinking with devolved governments
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/09/david-davis-pledges-to-share-brexit-thinking-with-devolved-governments

>Brexit court ruling appeal date set for 5 December
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37913911

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9m2valF3s84
biblehub.com/exodus/8-4.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime is for nonces

are you taking the piss

Did... Did we actually change the world lads? Every ounce of my minds screams that I'm being illogical but I can't help but feel that Sup Forums had a massive hand in both Brexit and Trump. Is it delusions of grandeur?

Can I get a price check on liberal tears?

gourmet burger on the way in honour of our yank friends

Coming up next: French elections, German elections, Dutch elections and austrian re-election

Could be ebin as fuck of this trend carries on

THE FUCKING BUTTHURT IN THIS MAN

OH CHRIST THE LIBERAL TEARS BURN A GLORIOUS BRIGHT BLINDING LIGHT youtube.com/watch?v=9m2valF3s84

nope. Sup Forums genuinely had a massive impact on this election. we gave the normies the meme power to actually coherently project the narative.

AHAAA!!!

Thanks, based Texas!

MAGA

Who investigated the Podesta emails?
Who spread #DraftOurDaughters, #SpiritCooking, and all the other hashtags?
Who produced all the memes?
Who spent time persuading their friends and family not to vote for Clinton?

It was Sup Forums.

No gods of chaos. No FBI indictments. Just a group of men, women, and the truth.

seriously check out colbert

Reminder that John Oliver's crowning achievements in the UK are a stand up tour that got cancelled after 3 events because nobody went and being on the lowest ever rated episode of mock the week
Reminder he only has a TV spot in the US because he's Ricky Gervais' mate, who was offered the role first, declined and recommended Oliver instead

>history books will unironically have to explain how nazi cartoon frogs helped elect a reality tv star to leader of the free world

words cannot express how much i fucking loved this election desu

thanks, based Texas

Shadilay, my son.

Any links to his show on youtube?

I am also having burgers tonight in honour of the second greatest nation on earth

American Dad Pepe.
kek

I'm not really an expert on Brexit being a burger and all, but I think we unironically started the fire with Trump. We latched onto him pretty early and made a shitload of memes for him - and really memes are powerful. Easily digestible, potent, funny. They're the tv ads of the 21st century. Once it became clear that Trump was a serious force we lost a bit of our relevance but as his internet people we provided a lot of support to him. Hell, Hillary spent millions for CTR, we did it for free.

LOL

>Croydon tram: Five dead and 50 injured after derailment

I'd say a muslim did it

>yfw the left is dead

He actually made a couple of good episodes, like the one on civil asset forfeiture. He has some potential, but he wastes it.

I'm sick and tired of people going on about how horrible the meme war was. Well I was there, and it was bloody great.

I was retweeted by Trump, brought down a youtube channel, and shot three CTR shills.

I had a marvelous time

C4 news is salty as fuck lads.

Thanks, based Texas

anyone else put a cheeky tenner on trump
think I might get the £8 bottle of wine tonight lads

Thanks, based Texas!

Thanks, based Texan!

>tfw distinctly remember a conversation on Brit/pol/ just before European elections where we discussed how the left was in the process of devouring itself with infighting
>mfw it actually happened

Brexit was mostly down to the papers, who'd been laying the groundwork for nearly a decade.

Trump on the other hand... I really think we might have. Even if only helping him get started.

Anyone have opinion polls for the French parties?

>Media accusing US right of being in turmoil
>they just won the presidency, have a majority in the house and the senate
It's like labour saying the tories are in crisis. Shit's hilarious.

> Early accounts claim that the driver got out of seat mid journey to partake in his morning prayer
> When challenged whilst unfurling his rug the driver responded "boss it's a tram, they drive themselves."

Britbro, that feeling is widespread. We did. We were the distribution hub from wikileaks. Media covered it up. media COVERED UP HER CRIMES. When I heard old people in line at the voting booth talking about wikileaks, I knew normies had received the message.

biblehub.com/exodus/8-4.htm

Exodus 8:4

The plague of frogs was sent to free a people. LOL. You bet we had a hand in this

So can we take a break for a day or two lads?

We've been fighting a constant war for almost 2 years

Thanks, based Texas!

repostan from previous thread.

>anyone save the brit/pol/ approved book list?

>muh fractured republican party

S H A D I L A Y lads.

We are proud of our son.

You've got twenty minutes, then it's back to the trenches.

Was just talking about Trump with my dad and we both agreed the sneering at the "uneducated" in both BREXIT and MAGA is probably the most self-destructive meme the left has yet come up with. Progressive politics is finished.

Lad the months leading to the 2014 euro election seemed like peak brit/pol/

If only we had known what wonders awaited us

He's fine on most non-partisan issues like that. He just goes full retard with stuff like the election or Brexit

I feel inspired that someone who was unilaterally hated by so many overcame that and managed to win against all odds. Truly refreshing to see.

I watched a minute of it and had to turn off because of the pomposity of it

The meme war will never end

That's the greatest meme of all

DO YOU KNOW WHICH FLAG IS TEXAS AND WHICH FLAG IS CHILE?

95% OF PEOPLE CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE

Ex-Croydon native here

It's almost a certainty that all 5 were niggers or chavs. Nothing of value lost etc.

>beeb still playing the 'trump voters are racist and sexist' line
K E K

right is texas

this is especially irritating because you know if trump had lost he wouldn't have given as heartfelt of a message and would have been more like an immature child

he's reaching john oliver levels of cuckoldry

I know, it's amazing

Trick question, those flags are the same

Until being educated is more widespread, at least.

Hey brits

Will you be america's greatest ally again now that we are both uncucked?

My old university swim team decided this year to include anti-Trump posters in their team picture.

What a bunch of absolute cucks. What the fuck does a sports team know about politics. When I was there our only concern was having fun.

I just wanna say Brits, I know you'd be bantering the shit outta us if Trump lost, and I don't blame you because we would've deserved it. But man this entire year has been unreal. Love you guys.

> God could have plagued Egypt with lions, or bears, or wolves, or with birds of prey, but he chose to do it by these despicable creatures. God, when he pleases, can arm the smallest parts of the creation against us. He thereby humbled Pharaoh. They should neither eat, nor drink, nor sleep in quiet; but wherever they were, they should be troubled by the frogs. God's curse upon a man will pursue him wherever he goes, and lie heavy upon him whatever he does. Pharaoh gave way under this plague.

It really was us, holy shit. Literal nobodies with no power individually but together steadily ground down the establishment.

>England
It's called Britain
Why are Yanks so fucking retarded?

>bbc news
christ the identity politics is off the charts

>muh latinos
>muh womin
>muh racist white males
>muh blacks

better to be confused with chile than venezuela

100% of young people with social sciences degrees sounds like a labour manifesto pledge.

Smug fucks like him and Oliver are just like Al Murray
>Rich Neo Lob fucks who love to strawman and laugh at the average joe. That lad who loves his country and does the 9 to 5

Long live Brexit. Long live Trump. Long live Kek

Its like he's doing an impersonation of Jerry Springers final thoughts after the woman married a horse

thank you, based Texas

i don't take your meaning

They're free due to massive oversupply.

Thanks, based Texas!

trick question. chile is the rightful clay of the republic of texas, which means both those flags are technically texas

I was talking to a work colleague today about the election. She is left leaning, believes that 'we're all human so it shouldn't matter if you're an illegal immigrant or not' and, after I mentioned I was pretty pleased with Trump's victory, began arguing with me about how he is a racist. I explained my view that putting the interests of your people before that of those who have illegally entered your country is wrong and that I didn't see Trump as a racist for the statements he made about Mexican illegals, it was evident he was generalising.

She was literally quaking with rage because I brushed aside her claims that Trump is guilty of sexual assault by spouting 'Bill Clinton is a rapist'. Apparently, that means I'm a conspiracy theorist.

You're in Iceland, right?

Thanks, based Texas!

I asked in the last thread, but no replies

I bet on Trump, won, and now need to verify my account, but the account name isnt my name as i just quickly used the first names that were already in the field, but the email address and card details are in my name, will i be okay to send my details away safely

I know this sounds retarded but im an utterly paranoid person

Thanks, based Texas!

The true redpill is realising that women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You destroyed my argument you sexist bigot!!!

well there is an overabundance of liberals here but libtards hate anime

Lads, I just want to say I've been feeling great all day and I'm glad we've been posting through thick and thin together.

m8 you basically sound like Hitler.

Turn on channel 4 for butthurt lads

Iceland is a supermarket.

Probably best to actually ring them up if you want to get your dosh.

if you don't absolutely fucking despise women after this election you're mentally ill

>She is left leaning, believes that 'we're all human so it shouldn't matter if you're an illegal immigrant or not'
>we're all human so it shouldnt matter if I broke into your house and am now crashing on your sofa

Aahahahha

Thanks, based Texas!

oh
good joke, apologies for completely missing it

over 50% of white women voted trump

And that was all Trump money
Unlike that Babylonian whore

they're even worse

under budget and ahead of schedule

he's already achieved one of his core presidential promises and he's not even in office yet!

It wasn't that Clinton is a woman.

It was that Clinton was an appalling candidate.

Remember that she wanted open borders across an entire hemisphere.
Remember that she had public and private positions.
Remember that she was privately against equal marriage.
Remember that she took $millions from Saudi Arabia and similar countries.
Remember that she cheated in the primary.
Remember that she hates ordinary Americans.
Remember that she broke the law with her emails and wasn't even charged.
Remember that her campaign wanted Trump to win his primary.
Remember spirit cooking.
Remember Benghazi.

>you'd be bantering the shit outta us

likewise my overseas brother. We was on the verge of unrecoverable shitposting from brexit.

The Star-Spangled Banner never sounded so sweet.