Which was better?

Which was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68Pu_OSYDkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fox Kids >> Jetix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disney xd

Whichever one was on when I was a kid

Jetix, cause it sometimes played X-Men.

>Fox Kids
It was alright
>Jetix
I remember this being pretty good.
>Disney XD
As much as I hate the "XD" deal, it has some alright stuff from time to time, like Gravity Falls and Star Vs.

Fox Kids ran the Iznogoud Cartoon in Europe at least, Fox Kids wins by default just for that.

>XD
Get out and stay out

XD

Fox Kids is the oldest and had the most shows of consequence in the highest concentration

Jetix was just mostly cheap imports and a few syndicated shows, so it's probably the worst

Disney XD is pretty terrible when looked at as a whole, but occasionally has good shows

Wtf is wrong with you?You go to every single thread about Disney XD and "pretend" to be retarded

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>XD
Fuck off.

Now, seriously...
What the FUCK were they thinking? Like, what kind of wacky tobacky were they on when they come up with that kind of name?

Just to remind you: there were actual people at Disney who approved their channel to be called "XD".

Jetix has the best original productions and bumpers. Jetix is the 00's condensated

Because it didn't have anything to do with the fact that they had a trademark on something called "Disney Xtreme Digital" at the time?
You XD memefaggots need to get a life.

youtube.com/watch?v=68Pu_OSYDkE
Fuuuck it's been too long

Fox Kids in the UK was amazing, they had such variety of shows but with Jetix it became the Power Ranger channel.

Jetix from nostalgia alone

it ran on Hueuezil too along with Gaumont Stuff like the 1st season of Space Goofs and Oggy

FOX Kids
>Power Rangers
>Beetleborgs
>Digimon
>Godzilla The Series

>XD
go back to

It's a meme you dip

I thought memes were suppose to be good.

Fox Kids was my favorite at the time (Power Rangers) . I remember Jetix mostly for Sonic X.

Xtreme Digital was a complete different thing from the channel. The 'XD' doesn't state shit, asshole.

>It's a "Xtreme" channel
>It's a digital channel
Checks out to me.