Avengers vs. X-Men adaptation when?

Avengers vs. X-Men adaptation when?

Why would someone want an adaptation of this shit?

Well Civil War was adapted, and they made it better then the comic.

Because the MCU will do it 20x better then how the comic worked like Civil War

Not really, they made a story and slapped on the name Civil War to lure people in. Kind of like how Thor: Ragnarok was Planet Hulk rather than Thor:Ragnarok.

phase 4 bro phase 4

They carved a smaller turd off of a bigger turd, that is not what a sane person considers to be an 'improvement'

Bump

civil war did have some good action and choreography, but that airport fight scene felt so unnatural.

Let's be real this even was an abortion and your mom probably should have had one too OP

Hopefully never.

*INHALES*

Summer 2030, just after Howard the Duck 3: The quest for the booze

I'd be ok with it.
If Sup Forums sat down and dubbed it over with Muh Phoenix lines.

>Avengers vs. X-Men adaptation when?
This is the new normie mating call

Go to the store, buy some drain cleaner and chug it you fucking piece of shit

$2-3 billion dollars, really after Civil War and Thanos what's next for the Avengers but their real #1 enemy.

I wouldn't adapt the book minus the Cyclops and Captain America scene

well Avengers 4 has already been filmed for 2019. I could Avengers vs X-Men ready by 2020-21 if they want to keep the old cast of both franchises around while they finalize the Fox sale for the next 18 months if not it'll be like 2025-30 and they'll build up to it.

Right? I don't want AvX, but Ill take some XvA

>all these DCucks on this board
l o l
o
l

Kang and Doom are now on the table

4 years. 2022 march, right before the second Star Wars trilogy Sequel in December of that year.

Screenshot it.

K

they need to build up the X-Men first. two X-Men movies, then they can do AvX. I would rather they don't, but it's normie bait so it's going to happen.

At least 1 X-Men movie with a cameo to establish that Captain Marvel is chummy with the X-Men ... in the inevitable Captain Marvel sequel, have her and Rogue get into a scuffle (not necessarily because Rogue is a bad guy - has taken the fall for killing a politician because she's a filthy mutie) who absorbs Carol's powers and emotions, throws her off the bridge, yadda yadda yadda, just like in the comics.

Rogue goes to the X-Men for help because she knows Professor X is a telepath and Carol's emotions are driving her crazy. As Professor X is helping Rogue, Carol shows up, punches Rogue into orbit, and goes to get the rest of the Avengers, feeling that the X-Men have betrayed her.

Avengers descend on the mansion because harboring a fugative, battle ensues, with the whole Cyclops vs Captain America scene. The whole thing eventually comes to a halt when Cap recognizes Logan. Cooler heads finally prevail. Turns out Mystique had killed the politician. Avengers and X-Men trounce the Brotherhood led by Magneto.

Professor X manages to mostly transfer Carol's emotions back to Captain Marvel, but she and Rogue still dislike each other. Rogue still has a permanent copy of Carol's powers, giving us flying, punching, invincible, slightly crazy Rogue - the superior Rogue.

Fuck that. How long until the mouse buys WB and we get a Avengers VS JUSTice league flick?

Fuck no. I'm tired of hero vs hero shit

But user they just got access to some fan favorite villains, surely the right course is to fight heroes.

Things I want out of this.

1) An awesome Rogue who isn't black
2) X-Teens like Surge, Anole, Dust, Pixie, Mercury, etc
3) Exile films.

What I'm likely to get.

1) Wolverine everywhere
2) YAAS QUEEN JEAN AND STORM
3) Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool
4) Fucking Quentin Quire. Maybe even Goldballs

Good thing there are no heroes in either team

I find it ironic that Marvel tries so hard to make everyone focus on Phase 3 and keep everything post Avengers 4 airtight, and now X-Men, Deadpool and FF being in the MCU has deflated the hype out of Infinity War

Even MCU can't salvage that shit.

Besides, the complete turnaround of Cap's character to make this work after Civil War will ruin him for audiences.

Thing is...can they make an Avengers vs. X-Men film work? Even the MCU Civil War had to rely on a villain manipulating everything, so how do you make a film like AvX work beyond the "they misunderstand each other at first" shit? Like, do they go for the Phoenix Force? Something about Avengers misunderstanding Mutants? How do you do it?

>Besides, the complete turnaround of Cap's character to make this work after Civil War will ruin him for audiences.
You do realize Cap will be dead by then, right?

We don't know how Infinity war is going to turn out, so it's not guaraneteed. And even if he does die, get replaced by Bucky, same applies for him.

It's a shit story and doesn't deserve a movie.

Wanda is a human becoming a God-like being.
Vision is a God-like being becoming more human.
Thus, two souls on opposite paths that intersect.

At the end of Age of Ultron, Vision states that Order and Chaos are not, contrary to what humans think, opposites.

Vision represents Order, Wanda represents Chaos.

Vision is powered by the Mind Gem. Wanda is not. Consider Pietro's powers, and Wanda being vastly different from Vision. Wanda's powers are connected to her emotions, wheres Vision's are not. She is, however, connected to the mind gem.
Chaos Magic is connected to emotions, and was created by the Elder God Chthon, also known by his alias, The Other.
The scepter was given to Loki by a being called The Other.
Add to that, Wanda somehow survived a Stark bomb and Hydra experiments, the odds of that are staggeringly long.
To me all the above points to hidden, latent powers which the scepter/mind gem, unlocked, with the telekenesis and telepathy being by-products of mental augmentation. She's powered by Chaos Magic, but only uses tk because she does not know how to use magic yet.

"I control Chaos the way others control clay."
- Wanda Maximoff

We have pondered Thanos vs the Avengers/Guardians, and not considered the possibility of a power play, an opportunistic trick by a third party.

At some point there has to be a twist, a curve-ball.I believe if there is going to be a wild card in Infinity War, it will be Chthon. He will want Wanda to fight Thanos.

Carol and Rogue.

I would prefer House of M to be honest

He wants Vision to die. With all the stones gathered in one place, with Wanda being pushed to extremes, his goal may be for her to destroy the stones in an explosion of rage. Thus, the elements of order are banished from the universe as it implodes and rebirths, and Wanda is utterly corrupted; there is nothing the Elder God loves more than destroying good people.

Thus Wanda, in those crucial moments, decides the fate of the universe...and the choice is a hellish, Catch 22/Kobyashi Maru choice between victory for Chthon or Thanos. The latter being the good option.

A central theme of Wanda's arc is control, and the death of Pietro foreshadows the end of A: Infinity War; intense grief and pain triggering a loss of control, and a loss of reason. Her growth as a person will result in her not giving in to her pain and anger. She defeats the demon within her, but in doing so has to hand Thanos victory.

They'll make movies about the Ancient One when she was young in the past and that will help set up characters back when she was young hundreds of years ago that also had super powers like various sorcerers and mythological pantheons including one with Hercules. So, then they'll have those characters fighting villains in movies set in the past with some past gods such as Set and Chthon before he was trapped in the big hole in the mountain at Sakovia which is the MCU's Mount Wundagore

>The Time Stone probably came from Oshtur:
>After witnessing children play, Oshtur was moved and gave birth to Agamotto. She instructed Agamotto then left him to undertake the paths of magic.

>Oshtur had a fascination with the realms beyond Earth, unlike her siblings. She took to the heavens before the fall of the Elder Gods and their degeneration into malevolent demons. It is unknown for how long Oshtur left earth, but it is presumed to be millions of years. While exploring the universe, she met a companion in Hoggoth, and they eventually departed the Marvel Universe for a mystic dimension, where the two resided with Agamotto.

>With Agamotto and Hoggoth, she formed the Vishanti. As even Elder Gods as Gaea require a mate to produce offspring, Oshtur could not have spawned Agamotto alone, and thus would have required another to spawn him; Hoggoth is the most likely mate of Oshtur, though no definite confirmation as of yet has been given.

>Oshtur is also responsible for creating the Tome of Oshtur and the Book of the Vishanti.

>Now, further to magic in the MCU...
>According to Feige, Wanda is drawing power from outside this dimension without realizing it, he even very deliberately uses the word "chaotic". Vision refers to Order and Chaos in his conversation with Ultron. Joe Russo said Wanda's powers are not understood by anyone and go far deeper.

>Chthon intervened and she "cast her first Hex". Thus, The Other, who gave Loki the scepter, may indeed have been, as many speculated back in 2012, the elemental host of Chthon, especially given the presence of the Darkhold.

>It has been speculated that Heimdal has the Soul Stone, if so, this may have been gifted to him by Gaea, who may well be related to Odin in the MCU, just in a different way.

>OSHTUR: Time Stone (gives the Time Stone to Agammoto to aid him as the first Sorcerer Supreme)
>CHTHON: Mind Stone (unlocks Wanda's Chaos Magics, mental augmentation grants basic tk and tp as secondary basic powers...Mind Stone becomes part of Vision, making him the bait, the "incentive to challenge" for Thanos to fight
Wanda, which Chthon would obviously want).
>GAEA: Soul Stone (Given to Heimdal by Gaea, to aid in the protection of the Nine Realms, and keep hidden from evil forces).

The only common link between each other is "super heroes fight each other over a disagreement". They're both shit for different reasons.

Fuck this garbage, give me the original secret Wars so we can watch Spider-Man solo the x-men only to get mind raped by Prof X

Considering the Mind Stone is on the center of the Gauntlet. It may serve as a CPU or something some like that to the Gauntlet. Wanda has shown her power to control the Mind Stone despite Vision having it, she kinda hacked the Stone and took over Vision's density control system and overrode that.She may pull off something like that again in IW, temporarily shut off the Gauntlet or causing it to backfire.

Vision alludes to "Order" and "Chaos" in AoU. Feige said she is drawing power the same way Strange does. If Vision survives within the gauntlet, Wanda could theoretically channel Chaos into the gauntlet itself, similar to how she did to Starro in JLA Vs Avengers. This could involve Dr Strange "breaking the rules" by helping Wanda to master a forbidden, long lost magic.

I feel like after Marvel Heroes folded and now Disney can make money off the mutants, there might be some new game that'll think this is a good plot hook to base a game on like Civil War with UA2.
But what cheap, easy to monetize thing would it be? They shut down avengers alliance so it can't be that and they already looked bad with lootboxes thanks to EA

I would say please never, but the movies actually turned the shitshow of a comic into something watchable, so who the fuck knows.

Disney doesn't adapt shit

In the original X-men Vs Avengers they were fighting over Magneto. They'd likely do something like that. Where its a villain that they're fighting over.

I would do an adaption of that or Ultimate War where the X-Men are caught in the middle of a fight between SHIELD and the Brotherhood.

it's a dicey situation to walk for a tentpole movie because you don't want the Avengers to look like jackbooted thugs or the X-Men to look weak that goes double if the X-Men are casted as younger characters.

Wanda is going to become the lynchpin character of the Marvel Universe in the 2020, what Spider-Man was in the 60's and 70's and Wolverine was in the 80's-00's and what Marvel failed to make Carol in the 10's. Wanda's almost perfectly positioned to touch every corner of the Marvel Universe, give her a high profile space lover to get her off Earth once or twice a year and Retcon you know what to have her and brother do a stint with the X-Men.

Only if it's a 1:1 adaptation of Muh Pheonix