You think THATS bad Lois? Remember the several times I called Walt Disney a Nazi, then Disney bought my show?

You think THATS bad Lois? Remember the several times I called Walt Disney a Nazi, then Disney bought my show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Anxoxx2KTNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really do hope this means this and the Simpsons get cancelled.

What. I know seth MacFarlane had some dumb idea walt hated jews but to go so far as to call him a nazi.

The joke was that Peter thought he was going to Disneyland but he was actualluly going to a nazi camp Walt Disney supported.

Its about time.

>Thinking Disney won't ride that dead horse
I'm laughing at both of your life choices.

Huh wut? You probably should look up what actually constitutes "life choices."

youtube.com/watch?v=Anxoxx2KTNI

>he gets new clothes for a cutaway gag
>can't alter his appearance in the rest of the show

If anything, this just means the Simpson s will NEVER be canceled
Disney will milk that cash cow for all eternity and there is nothing you can do about it

which part does it say he was collaborating with nazis

>I really do hope this means this and the Simpsons get cancelled.
Simpsons probably not(at least not until one of the Family VA's dies), but I really wouldn't be surprised if Family Guy gets quietly canceled within the next couple of years, I doubt Disney would be too happy to be funding a series that has openly and maliciously shat on Walt multiple times(especially since Family Guy does it in the most lazy of ways)

well that or perhaps they sell off McFarlane's animated series off to Time-Warner, who would probably be willing to pay a good amount of money for them since they air them so much(seriously imagine how much Adult Swim would shit itself if Disney decided to end their license to air Family Guy and their other adult animation series)

also I find it kinda funny people only point out Simpsons and Family Guy(and to a lesser degree the handful of Don Bluth's works he did for Fox) being Disney now when it means quite a few other animated properties are now Disney as well

Oh no, I'm aware. I'm laughing at your life choices.

even if disney canceled it someone like netflix would take family guy

what if disney fires all the writers and showrunner and hires some competent ones instead for the simpsons

That would be amazing.

The competent ones probably already burned their Disney bridges and are regretting it now.

I still have no fucking clue where "Walt Disney was Anti-Semitic" even came from. I know the big controversy with Walt was the time he fired people he suspected were communists, but when did he do anything sketchy involving Jews? Disney made Anti-Nazi propaganda during WWII, for fucks sake.

Considering Seth's digs at Harvey Weinstein, how many more scandals do you think he snuck into that show?

There were a number of ethnic caricatures including Jews in some early Disney cartoons (such as in The Three Little Pigs). Other than that though, there's not really much hard evidence to suggest he was more racist than most other men of his time.

Hell, he even campaigned to get James Baskett (the guy that played Uncle Remus in Song of the South) an honorary Oscar.

Not with his work, but due to association with certain groups or people who were anti-semitic. Obviously this is just flimsy shit, but the idea that Walt Disney is secretly racist one way or another is funny to some.

But Walt Disney is Jewish

Seth would want nothing more then Family Guy to be cancelled.

>I doubt Disney would be too happy to be funding a series that has openly and maliciously shat on Walt multiple times
Doesn't FG (and Simpsons) constantly piss on FOX on their episodes?

The short version is that Hollywood was incredibly salty about his anticommunism so they slung mud at him until some stuck.
It was early memetic warfare.

This was gold. Pre-cancellation Family Guy was good and the episodes still hold up today.

>assuming random internet strangers’ life choices based on their opinions on old cartoons
Go outside nerd

Luke dies. Leia lives. Yoda returns. Snoke dies.

>Walt Disney made anti-Nazi propaganda during WWII for fuck's sake

He didn't have any choice.

Meanwhile, after the war, Leni Riefenstahl wanted to get back into the movie making business after making all those Nazi propaganda movies, and Disney was the only Hollywood producer that would meet with her to discuss it.

Disney acquiring Fox probably won't affect anything other than who the higher ups at Fox answer to. For the most part, Disney likely won't give a fuck what Fox does as long as Fox keeps making money and Disney can use the rights to their shit whenever they want.

and? it feels like that bit from Jurassic park with nedry

Threadly reminder that they don't call him

Seth "Defile the Jewish Virgin" MacFarlane
Seth "One Man Holocaust" MacFarlane
Seth "Kike Krowd Krusher" MacFarlane
Seth "Aryan vs. Predator" MacFarlane
Seth "Three Reichs, You're Out" MacFarlane
Seth "Straight Outta Auschwitz" MacFarlane
Seth "Iceberg the Goldberg" MacFarlane
Seth "SS-ReichsfĂĽhrer" MacFarlane
Seth "The Grinch Who Stole Hannukah" MacFarlane
Seth "Six Million More" MacFarlane

for nothing.

So the Simpson theme park in Universal is dead, right?

its like the marvel rides at universal they will last as long as they can but they will die

Then it would be another golden age of spsoms.
but that will never happen

It's alive until the contracts dry up. Like the Marvel stuff.

This actually only opens them up to do even more Disney related parodies now that they can't be sued for it. I fucking guarantee the writers for Family Guy and the Simpsons are scrambling around giddy thinking of all the Disney related references they can shove into the next season.

>Disney keeps family Guy airing and Seth
>Disney forces Seth to make as many seasons until it stops making money
>Season 30 contains nothing but every character talking directly to the audience to watch other shows as they want it to end
>Season 31 gets approved

Ebin meme.

Image is everything to disney and a lot of that is tongue in cheek anyway.

So? Nazis sent america to the moon but nobody says america are nazi suporters.

Do you think disney will rehire the old composer?

Shame.

That video of seth calling wienstien out years in advance makes me wonder if maybe Bob Saget really did rape and kill a girl in 1990.

Kek. Did groning just draw this or is it an old image?

I think you might be right.

But holywood couldn't work under communism. Why would they be salty?

I'm not so sure given they aren't taking the entire company.

Or it could make it harder with disney preventing anything that makes them look bad.

Kind of, politics were different back then and the opinion on the third Reich wasn't like it is now.

Walt, Ford, and the Vatican we're noted as supporting them in some way. Several US Banks were to, even after the US declared war... And for some reason never went to trial or we're investigated!