What STAN LEE Has to Say About Disney/Fox Deal

>"A truly great piece of news!" Marvel legend Stan Lee briefly told Newsarama Thursday afternoon. "Now characters such as the X-Men and the Fantastic Four can come home to the place where they belong. It’s vitally important to have the Marvel characters under one roof. And now, as great as they were before, I can’t wait to see the wonders that will unfold!”

newsarama.com/37804-what-stan-lee-has-to-say-about-disney-fox.html

>He says as he counts all the money Disney gave him for shilling that verbal drivel.

Money as well as immortality

Disney has better means to sate his hunger, while using him in more movie cameos.

He's gonna live until he's 200 now.

What’s his soul count again?

Not enough, true believer, not enough
While intellectual properties are not owned by the mouse it isn't enough

>you will die in Stan Lee's lifetime

Does this mean Disney is buying Sony Pictures next?

them or WB

The sun will die in Stan's lifetime. Don't feel too bad.

Why does he even give a shit about Marvel anymore? He should be retired and living on his own island rolling in money.

Why does being rich mean he shouldn't care?

Because people lose their soul when they get rich. Stan shouldn't be as nice as he is.

>nice
It's called being a paid shill.

>Because people lose their soul when they get rich
Don't worry, he gets a new one every few months or so.

Dood has been marvel comics his entire life. He isn’t going to stop now.
Respect

Because the Fantastic Four and X-men were his favorite things he was most involved in making?

Honestly, I can see Disney adding a digital version of him, and maybe Jack Kirby as cameos in a couple of decades, maybe not as obvious like now, but hiding them in some scenes of all movies, like a find Waldo, but with Stan lee.

>Why does he even give a shit about Marvel anymore?
Because it's a never ending source of money.

That nigga had some Fox shares, didn't he?

It was such a huge section of his life. He probably feels heavily invested in them at this point, too much to pull out.

Almost certainly. He said something about it at Wizard World Nashville in September

>

"Sooner or later, they're going to get the rights back to all our characters," Lee said of Marvel Studios. "They're working on it, and they're still making X-Men movies and stuff. Don't worry about it. You'll get more Marvel superheroes than you'll have time to look at in the next few years."

Man was insider dealing

Stan Lee will live long enough to see life restart on this planet

Stan Lee will become a real galactus in the next universe

>a senile old spouts words as he waits to join his wife.

Well my Grandmother and like 3 of my uncles did, so no surprise.

The man is 94 years old, he's seen:
>The Great Depression
>WW2
>The Rise of Communism
>The End of Empires
>Vietnam
>Men Walking On the Moon
>Watergate
>The End of the USSR
>The Turn of the Century
>9/11
>The First African-American President
>The First Trump President
and through it all, he's seen his ideas go from scribblings on paper to the biggest blockbusters in Hollywood. His characters are now and forever an immutable part of American pop culture.

>Ignoring the dozens of years of movie history contributed by 20th Century Fox
>MUH MUTANTS
>MUH MCU

Go to bed, grandpa

>Namor still isn't under that roof
>Stan doesn't care because he didn't create Namor

I would actually like this.

no he doesn't care about Namur because no one does... not even autocorrect apparently.

>X-men
>his favorite things he was most involved in making
Complete and absolute bullshit. Lee loves Spider-man and the Fantastic Four, but X-men was always his least favorite property. Likewise, Kirby fucking hated it and it shows. Lee/Kirby X-men is trash. Easily the worst thing either of them did as they phoned it in on both sides. It's telling that the only thing about the X-men that Kirby was ever actually proud of was the design for the fucking SENTINELS.

Everything you or anyone else (other than Busiek) ever cared about when it comes to the X-men is either by Claremont or derivative of Claremont.

Yeah, he was so involved in the Fantastic Four that he didn't even fucking create Silver Surfer in any way. All Stan "contributed" to the F4 was treating Sue like the fucking secretary and undermining every attempt by Jack to make her actually useful.

Marvel movies will break your heart

There isn't a dick Stan Lee wouldn't suck for a few dollars.

He's sucked so many dicks that when you put one in front of him he instinctively starts to slobber on it because he assumes a big paycheck will immediately follow.

this.

And? How does Stan Lee not creating Silver Surfer and keeping Sue feminine equate to him not loving the property?

Far as I'm concerned Stan Lee is living the dream. He wanted comic creators and executives to act and be treated like movie stars and he finally got his wish after decades of trying and all he has to do is show up for cameos.

does a million dollars to a man who has 45 million dollars and knows he is going ot die in the next 3 years really mean anything though? stan lee literally has more money then he could spend before he dies

>"I'm contractually obligated to sell this company's greedy business decisions as good."

the oldest person was 122. and that was in a the mid 90s. given the advances in health care and how good he looks for a 94 year old i can see the dude making it past his 100s. and god knows what may come on the next years

I think it's a legit opinion. what can they do? he's too old and rich to give a fuck about that

>people lose their soul when they get rich

Yes, you are retarded.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD