Can we have a serious discussion?

Can we have a serious discussion?

Why are all the butthurt leftists acting like Trump is the anti-christ? I know this is politics, and there is always going to be hyperbole and overly-emotional responses, but people seem to seriously entertain the idea that he's the second coming of Hitler based on hardly any evidence.

People think he's going to start a genocide against all non-whites, send execution squads after all the queers and deviants, burn Muslims and Jews at the stake, and revoke women's suffrage and institute Sharia law. Most of this is based on nothing at all.

From what I can gather, the only things he has said that indicate any of this are:
1. The wall. People act like he's going to toss every Mexican out of the States, but all he wants to do is deport illegals and keep them from coming in. I really don't understand how cracking down on illegal immigration equates to racism in any sense. He made the comment that rapists, thieves, drug dealers, etc. are coming across our borders, which is fucking true. Never did he imply that all Mexicans are rapists, thieves, etc. or even that all illegals are rapists, thieves, etc.
2. Temporarily suspending Muslim immigration. They always omit the fact that Trump stated this would only be temporary, and this comment was made in the wake of a wave of Islamic terrorism perpetrated by immigrants who were able to cross European borders uncontested.
3. His "misogynistic" comments. I fail to see how having a potty mouth and behaving like a typical male in private are indicative of anything at all. Him firing back at stupid idiots that attack him isn't noteworthy at all either. Nowhere has he made any indication of instituting policy that would be detrimental to women. Unless he plans to go door-to-door and personally call every single woman in America a cunt, causing a massive hurt-feelings epidemic, I don't see how Trump's presidency will effect women at all.

Where do the niggers come in? What about the gays?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2016/10/07/trump-will-roll-back-obamas-lgbt-rights-protections-mike-pence-confirms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>genocide against all non-whites, send execution squads after all the queers and deviants, burn Muslims and Jews at the stake, and revoke women's suffrage and institute Sharia law
One of these is not like the others. Can you guess which one?

pinknews.co.uk/2016/10/07/trump-will-roll-back-obamas-lgbt-rights-protections-mike-pence-confirms/

Mike "blast the gays with tesla rays" pence is gonna remove gay marriage, divorce married couples and force gays to go to conversion camps.

>pinknews.co.uk/2016/10/07/trump-will-roll-back-obamas-lgbt-rights-protections-mike-pence-confirms/

hmm pinknews.... i wonder if this is a biased source.

try again.

I'll give you a hint.

Republican trinity, yeah pence is gonna fuck the LGBT over
Send america back 90 years of progress.

>He wants deregulation at a federal level and to give power back to the local and state levels
>OMG LITERALLY FASCISM

Lampin n bampin

you mean 90 years forward

They believe what the electric Jew and their Twitter echo chambers tell them.

No i mean back to the 1920's where women were still housewives, gays were jailed and families were nuclear

This is the kind of hyperbole that makes me happy he won. Settle down.

What exactly is it that LGBT still needs? They've been given the right to marry each other by the supreme court, there's absolutely nothing left.

Again, this is another example of extreme hyperbole.

>Donald Trump and I both believe these questions can be resolved with common sense at the local level.

Somehow supporting small government and affording protection to religions from being obligated to recognize gay marriages morphs into a LGBTBBQ with the queers on the grill.

Idc about gay marriage. It would be far better to grant hospital visitation rights to civil unions.

Because hes not going to bring back jobs. Its fantasy. In towns were wallmart is the largest employer hes not gonna go against the "globalists" because that would actually LOOSE jobs.

The only people who have something to win out of a Trump presidency are rich people earning more than 500.000$.

He is 99.5% GOP and 0.5% MAGA in reality. You deplorables will see soon enough.

Mostly we're just embarrassed that America really was stupid enough to elect Trumpo the Reality TV Clown.
Shoulda listened to Mark Twain.

Sounds good

How does that make him the leftist's Satan?

I'm not asking about his economic policies, I'm asking why people seriously, unironically think he's the second coming of Hitler.

I also have to ask why a Dane thinks he knows anything about small town America.

>Trump
>GOP
The GOP hates him and did everything they could to obstruct his path to the white house until he won the nomination in spite of their scheming. The GOP had its own slate of candidates they wanted to win but the voters weren't having any of it. It says a lot that the only one who could contest Trump in the primaries was fucking Ted Cruz, who in any other election would've been the Republicans' wacky fringe nut but next to Trump he was practically a NeoCon poster boy. Ted Cruz is an evangelical Christian conservative, the type the GOP normally tries to downplay because they tend to scare off moderate voters, yet they ended up having to stump for him in order to fight Trump's momentum. And he still lost. They were left with two very ugly choices: back Trump and essentially admit they no longer control the conservative voter base of America, or concede the race to Clinton and potentially destroy their party since the voters would (rightfully) see it as a betrayal of their interests.

Because the triggered exaggerate everything so much that anything they don't like that has an actual existence outside their own mind automatically has to be elevated to literally Hitler/literally anuddah shoah to avoid invalidating previous complaints.

>door to door calling every single woman in America a cunt
Fuck the wall, I want to see this happen

Pence is literally going to force gays into hiding. It will be a gay prohibition. Secret gay bars will open up for gay sex and romance. Gay lovers will have to pull off roommates and make lesbian friends who arent dykes and look like its 2 straight guys and 2 straight women bein all friends n shit.

I like the idea of Trump roleplaying as Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged.

Well I'm gay and still voted for Trump because fuck Shillary and the far left, but I suppose the biggest concern is if Trump will let Pence and the religious right do their thing in terms of going all out with screwing everything over with the LGBT now that they have a ton of control.

Also there's the issue of him possibly instating some hardcore conservatives into the supreme court, and they'd have control over it for a long time, far longer than his presidency.

Will have to see how it all pans out. Slapping down Shillary was absolutely necessary even if they do it in my opinion. I don't mind staying closeted and not getting married.

Yeah but the street value of a dick in the arse will double overnight.

>Why are all the butthurt leftists acting like Trump is the anti-christ?
Because the media told them so.

Just like right-wing media told you guys that he's the second coming of Christ.

u guys r really blinded by mainstream media

If you're cute you can come up here and be my amerimmigrant husband.

>affording protection to religions from being obligated to recognize gay marriages
What do common-law marriages have to do with religions? Nobody forces priests to hold gay weddings in their churches. Its like you can't differentiate between a legal marriage and a religious marriage.

I'm pretty sure, by and large, right wing mainstream media were also calling him a dick, user.

What if the gays invented their own religion that OKed homosex?
Would the gov have to honor marriages ordained by this religion?

Hillary was supposed to be "the woman president" and success story for propoganda and youth. It failed, hence the attacks on Don's image

Funny you mention Muslims. Most Arabs and Africans, Muslim and Christian; voted trump. Those that didn't were literally fundamentalist extremists as well as Saudis and Qataris.

Unfortunately, mainstream media says that "white people" placed them at risk when the majority (literally 99%) chode Don or Jill

I'm more worried about Trump's environmental policies and his market policies since that's what affects my country.

I mean, Clinton sucks, but electing someone who doesn't believe in protecting the environment is a lot worse.

I don't even care about the homosexuals and inmigrants.

1: Repeal of Obamacare. The Healthcare Marketplaces and mandatory receipt of health insurance is a clusterfuck, but people are worried to death about their healthcare being taken away because of pre-existing conditions.
2: Deportation of a lot of immigrants. Especially illegals, this is going to be a blow to the workforce. A shitton of low paid laborers are immigrants, this essentially means an increase in wages for a shitton of the workforce.
3: SOME PEOPLE actually wanted TPP. I don't understand why.
4: Reduction in women's rights. Abortion, however you feel about it, is an important enough provision of the government that it received an amendment. Half of the population has been told that their ability to safely have sex has been removed.
5: Existing protections for LGBT individuals may be removed. The invalidation of gay rights means a lot of wasted money on gay marriages and businesses that focus on catering to LGBT customers may see a reduction in business, somehow, despite the galvanized customer base.
6: Destruction of minimum wage. This would make it hard on those who are already poor and working multiple jobs to support their family. When paired with a reduction in social program funding, you will see a lot of families collapsing.

It'd be one thing for the left if the senate went blue, but we have a unilateral government that will not focus on the poor or middle class. Despite the campaign's claims, this is a very much pro-manufacture corporation presidency and a very much anti-manufacture laborer presidency.

The left is governed by feelings and emotion, not facts.

The leaders of the left use this sort of incendiary rhetoric to influence their hysterical subjects.

To them, Trump's not wrong on this or that, he's pure evil and must be destroyed.

I don't know. I have a black coworker that genuinely believes Trump will bring back slavery and the Third World War. He also mumbles to himself when watching politics, maybe they're just crazy.

Clinton didn't give a fuck about the environment either. She only said otherwise publicly to get environmentalist votes. Read the emails.

Nice threads Sup Forums. In one thread, "we won, globalists btfo, it's the age of white men now" and in the other
>Why are all the butthurt leftists acting like Trump is the anti-christ?

But at least she would've preserved the status quo.

Trump wants to get rid of the EPA and clean energies, while focusing on increasing coal (are you fucking kidding me) mining and oil extraction.

Great post

Because marxists are insane.

The same happened here in Brazil during the 2013 protests, it was the hardcore marxist left (the government was the "normie" marxist left) and they were completely bat shit insane. They fought Dilma the President (a convicted guerrilla) would kill them, put brazil back in the days of the Military Regime.

Who ever is out of their group of cult, doenst use their terminology, doesnt think about the subjects they think deserve to die.

Trump has actually advocated for protecting Gay Rights lmao,

I really don't know why people haven't done that yet to be honest. Probably because of the backlash of "It's not a real religion" and the like.

If Scientology can be considered a religion with its bullshit about flying planes filled with ayy lmaos through space to shove them around volcanoes, and then nuked them to make space ghosts, then anything should be fucking possible.

Mike pence aint gonna do shit. VPs dont matter

It doesn't work that way. Religious marriage and civil marriage are two separate acts that are usually performed at the same time for convenience. Just like a catholic priest cannot force the state to recognize an unlicensed catholic marriage, a gaytholic priest could not force the state to recognize an unlicensed gaytholic marriage.

>But at least she would've preserved the status quo.
No she wouldn't have. She would have done whatever made more money for the Clinton Foundation, which includes approving of fracking and any other damaging resource extraction that comes her way.

Because marxists are self centered. They cannot envision a world where they are anything but the absolute center of attention.

They wholly want to believe that they are the center of the universe, and that they specifically are really under attack.

They believe that with all the other thing's trump has to worry about, he puts hating them abover anything else.

Tell that to Dicky Cheney.

Trump does not know how to work in government, probably can't even read, so Pence is going to play a pivotal role in getting Trump's plans put forward.

Now with the Court, House, and Senate in Republican control there isn't really anything they can't do now.

You have the sauce for the statistics page of the muslim vote?

ive never seen anyone come up with a counter for this lol

Nah, Trump has a few things in common with Dubya but with significant differences.
Mostly they both took Daddy's cash but only one of them used it to oversee a string of failures.