You can only post here if you're legit gloating and bathing in leftist tears...

You can only post here if you're legit gloating and bathing in leftist tears. You can only post here and seeing them crying really make you smile in pure adulterated joy.

Republicans now control:
- Presidency
- Senate
- House
- Majority of State Houses
- Majority of Governorships
- And will pick Supreme Court

It's fucking lefty trash over even Reagan didn't pull such an amazing comeback. Please fucking hurt yourself and cry so I can keep my grin up forever

Post images of mad lefties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkinzV7pxn4
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796359749352701952
twitter.com/ErinLaVigueur/status/796420557503922177
twitter.com/TheFactsOfShade/status/796427817789620226
twitter.com/HappyDeplorable/status/796437264926699520
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBAIaOBS2o
youtube.com/watch?v=1H8_kyEEw44
youtube.com/watch?v=iUBrSN9FgMY
youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY
np.reddit.com/r/Enough_Sanders_Spam/comments/5bypga/this_is_my_last_post_ever_on_reddit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is so fucking great!

FUCK TYT!

I have an erection that could break the wall right now.

Which isn't necessarily bad because that means we can keep rebuilding it. The salt blocks are endless!

I'm only watching redditor damage control on Sup Forums.

>young indoctrination to pad our agenda
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHA

my favorite ones are the people who post pictures of themselves crying, it's a perfect mix of self centeredness and pity seeking that tastes delicious

The fires of Tumblr will sustain me for months

youtube.com/watch?v=HkinzV7pxn4

molymeme sign the nat anthem

>facebook feed is filled with people crying about trump

#religionofpeace

KIAs I've seen today
>5 Art students huddled together before class crying
>Fat lesbian professor cried at the end of speech class
>Entire Music History class cried when professor lectured us about the evils of Trump

Best fucking day ever

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796359749352701952

HMMMM YES OHHHH YEAHHHH HMMMM PLEASE CONTINUE YOU FUCKING FEED ME

twitter.com/ErinLaVigueur/status/796420557503922177

Awww look at them they think they matter

>liberals spend millions indoctrinating children through TV shows
>children can't vote
What went wrong

man im jealous i had biology no one said a single thing

But in the end of the day, month and year, those liberals you hate so much are still going to have a life.

And yours is still going to be shit.

twitter.com/TheFactsOfShade/status/796427817789620226

Miley crying for 2 minute. you should be 1 month younger from the tears of that video

>Y-Y-YOUR LIFE MUST BE SHIT

i made 4k out of that victory, go to uni and i live with a gf I love. Ive a pretty fine life famalam

Floridafag in Broward County here. We were pretty much the county that could have fucked shit up and turn it blue. People are unironically calling for his assassination and all I can do is just smile.

Yeah they are still going to congregate to cry together.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

twitter.com/HappyDeplorable/status/796437264926699520

I don't have any OC to contribute or anything new to say. I just want to thank you guys for making this real. I feel only the purest euphoria watching this cascade of liberal tears.

It's the most alive I've felt in a long time.

Welcome to the salt mine boys. Get your fill with plenty to spare.

Dude im so happy ive been smiling like a fucking happy imbecile all day long

Hitting smug levels that shouldn't even be possible right now

I've been sitting here laughing for like 12 hours now.
This shit gets my dick hard.

Tonight is the night I play cards with the guys and I have so many Toldja Sos to get out

I've been swimming in 'em all day long.

Meanwhile on the sa forums

I had to fight cancer all year this year, but today has made up for all of that shit. The happiness I feel today is only rivaled by the happiness I felt on my last chemo treatment.

I had to fight cancer all year this year, but today has made up for all of that shit. The happiness I feel today is only rivaled by the happiness I felt on my last chemo treatment.

Im so fucking happy

i love trump's hate too!

u wot m8?

You should report that cunt to the anti-terrorism league and the FBI

>Power to the people
This is what the people wanted its's called democracy idiot

mmmmmm

Congrats from the UK, I havent seen any liberals in tears, but our liberal media is literally acting like it shart its pants.

Report that Muslim Hijab cunt so she can be one of the first deported next year.

PLZ REPORT HER AMERIFATS.

I cheered when Brexit went through, and now Trump has won the presidency. It really is our year.

What

God I hope the left walks back on this identity politics strategy since it so fully blew up in their faces. It was so much better when they were anti-war on terror.

found this on my favorite tumblr page

Saw a kid who looked like he'd just cried in PoliSci, and my sisters anthropology professor cancelled her class today. It's glorious.

By the way, can you post some republican happy/smug posts as well? Or even better, angry or crying replies to celebrating posts.

Finnish Maga video by Finnish user.
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBAIaOBS2o
In in the video is Saska, a leftist cuck talking shit about Trump.
He called that Hillary will win for sure etc.

It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside to see all the uneducated liberals in my city dumbfounded and appaled by Trumps victory. I could be the only person in NZ who supported him. Feelsgoodmane

This actually pissed me off!

YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU DON'T DO THAT YOUR OLD MAN JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST, EXSPECIALLY DON'T TRY TO MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE HE IS AT FAULT FOR IT JUST BECAUSE IF ONE LIGHTHEARTED JOKE!!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

lel

There's like a never ending treasure trove of tears and it is hilarious

What if the new world order it's actually us?

the "you can't always get what you want" after his victory speech was some real nice salt in the wound

what a hilarious day I've had listening to all the lib-tards crying and spreading butthurt doom theories... I'm just kicking myself I didn't put some serious money on Trump to win.

Well done America... I'm proud of you today
Shadilay, we really fuckin' did it :D

although Canada might need to start building a wall after all the Hilldawgs start applying for Canadian passports!

youtube.com/watch?v=1H8_kyEEw44
SEQUEL WHEN

We're going to have to stop immigration from the USA until we figure out what the hell is going on

this, i want this so bad. vids like this are best banter.

akclelantern posting about he hasn't been able to eat. This poor tumblr user hasn't been able to eat for probably 3-4 hours. After 3 hours the tumblr users body begins to shut down and after 5 they will begin to die of low blood sugar. All because of trump voters.

this is another version

I am gloating, i loved when Cenk smashed his head in the table with anger yesterday

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=iUBrSN9FgMY

i'm posting comments on articles that get to the top and there's literally hundreds of leftist comments crying and personally attacking/threatening me

i fucking love this so much guys i never want these tears and leftist whining to end

>ShAkInG

Our time is coming, leafs

I posted this before but

Just got off my English class and the asshurt in there was incredible. From the professor to the bitch with the nosering.

All of it boiled down to varying degrees of
>muh raycissm
>muh sexxxxism
>muh reproodooctive rights
>muh scurred
>im literally shaking

The Great Raking of LibLeafs is upon you my syrupy friend

original youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY

Empire was the best Star Wars movie, and these will be the best 8 years of America. I can only hope Guliani cleans up our cities like he cleaned up New York. With total control of all branches of government, that demographic shift that was to ensure Democratic control forever--it's gone.

Did it really matter?

Clinton: Business as usual

Trump: Interesting shitshow

Bye-bye NAFTA

Don't worry about spelling, you lost intelligent people when you wanted to end racism and made fun of someone's skin colour in the same list.

Any good videos from Alex Jones coverage, I didn't look at any of it.

What did you do while this was happening? Did you rub it in their faces? Or did you just kek internally?

Can these globalist shills not see that "the people" already voted? They don't want peusdo-intellectual billionaire celebrities telling them what establishment candidate they should vote for.

>Wearing my Trump hat to work today
>Smiling at all the cuties everywhere
>God Bless America
>Happiest I've been in years
>America might make fucking comeback
>Europe might take our example

I COULD NOT BE ANY MORE SMUG

Top kek. My sides can only take so much

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Biggest salt I've found:

np.reddit.com/r/Enough_Sanders_Spam/comments/5bypga/this_is_my_last_post_ever_on_reddit/

Generally, Enough_Sanders_Spam subreddit is probably the biggest saltmine on earth right now.

Those seem like good responses to the situation made by clearly well adjusted "adults" and not the shit rambling of Tumblr princesses. Yep. That's what seems like to me.

>attacking people who have guns when you have no guns

liberals are fucking retarded.

Embrace that shit

>helped Matt Bevin take down Jack Conway as Kentucky Governor last year
>moved to Florida and helped deliver Duval County to Trump this year

I am bathing in pure, unadulterated bliss.

She'll never understand that that right there is why we voted for Trump

KEK

>mexico's check bounces

I'll get the money for you, President Trump

Tumblr is in shambles. Feels good man.

They have no idea what the actual NWO really is. If they think Trump is bad wait until an NWO owned shill gets into office.

>lib-tards crying and spreading butthurt doom theories

And the pendulum swings the other way.

mfw in Denver