Now that mutants are back in the House of Mouse, I just have one question: Who is their daddy now?

Now that mutants are back in the House of Mouse, I just have one question: Who is their daddy now?

Well the comic division never lost them

as for the movies, their dad died in a bombing

>"He may have been your fatther, kids, but he wasn't your daddy"

I'd pay to see a movie where Magneto comes out of the shadows of his "Secret War" with the X-men and has an I AM YOUR FATHER moment with Wanda.

They'll unretcon it soon. High Evolutionary will be revealed to be a cunt and used magnetos children to fuck with mutants.

How many problems would be solved by saying that the High Evolutionary is a patological liar?

Hopefully none. I hate how Inbred the X-men becomes.

I mean, he doesn't have to be lying. He could be wrongish. Like they're different species from human, mutants and inhumans. Make them their own thing connected to mutants and magneto. Cause house of M is pretty stupid if they're not his kids.

House of M was pretty stupid period though.

Has it happened before?

Can't we just retcon everything with High Evo creating mutants, inhumans, etc.?

No need, the Celestials are already a thing.

>I'm a self-made genius
>lol I lied, I just ripped off some Inhuman's research

>Spider-Woman! You are a spider I turned into a humanoid
>lol I lied, your daddy is an asshole, Hail Hydra

>Jackal was a fraud, he never cloned anyone
>lol I lied because something something Young Gods, also I was jealous

>Magneto is the father of the Maximoff Twins
>lol my talking cow lied and I went along with it for shits and giggles

It was me.

Didn't the Cosmic Cube just recently rewrote reality?

>Norman Osborn fucked your blonde girlfriend and gave her twins.
>Norman Osborn fucked your redhead exgirlfriend and gave her octuplets.

Make them mutantd but not Magneto's kids. That was a shit retcon anyway.

>>lol my talking cow lied and I went along with it for shits and giggles
...what?

Hopefully MAG-fucking-NETO

Hopefully they're turned into Eternals just to get Marvel's dick wet more from you idiots.

So the deal actually went through? I thought it was retards meming.

Scarlet Witch was a mistake. She even gives the Olsen sisters more relevance by existing, nothing good can come from her as a character

The Olsen Twins are irrelevant. They don't even act anymore. Elizabeth Olsen is gorgeous, and I would love to see more of her.

They already retconned the High Evolutionary shit from uncanny, in Wanda's solo.

Really? Got the page?

It's literally impossible to inject X-men into MCU without seeming forced. In any universe in which mutants exist, the would be a big deal.

Ka D'Argo.

Magneto could be their father but not their daddy

I liked the paternal role Clint fell into with Wanda in the movies. I hope we still see that in the next few, even as she comes into her own. Although I did detect a hint of jealousy in this scene when she flung away Black Widow. I almost wish they would abandon a cinematic universe to do an Avengers web series for better character development.

High Evolutionary

They'll be back to being Mags kids in no time, the Scarlet Witch series gave them a new set of parents but didn't reveal who the father was. It was pretty obvious that they were leaving a backdoor to retcon the retcon, that retconned an earlier retcon.

MAGNETO. And I don't want to hear any voice of dissent

It's not jealousy, it's anger. They may not have worked out or told each other exactly how they feel, but at the least, Wanda and Vision are close friends. Hawkeye forced Wanda into having to fight Vision, to protect him. Vision had confided in her about his fears regarding the Mind Stone, and she uses it against him, a betrayal of his trust that will hurt him far more than the physical pain.

The events of Civil War have taken her away from the first safe home she's known in years, and she fears it may have poisoned a friendship that was growing into something more. Then she sees Hawkeye and Black Widow are play-fighting and not taking it at all seriously, and she's understandably angry.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Mickey, isn't it obvious.

Chthon is and always will be THE DADDY.

Hoping he'll possess Wanda and then beat the living shit out of Doctor Strange, who needs to have his ego taken down.

> House of M is pretty stupid.

Fixed it for you.

Layla Miller should have been The Other/Chthon fucking shit up and using Wolverine as his puppet, but because Bendis is a stupid cunt, he had a retard donut steel girl.

From what I've read, Cap, Widow, and Falcon are the only Secret Avengers.

Someone posted here that Wanda, Clint, and Scott all quit and are pretty much retired going into Infinity War.

Bova, the New Men midwife and nanny?

Whizzer