Deportation

A bunch of black kids came to the school I work at today and were upset that they were going to get deported back to Africa when Trump gets into office. That's the type of lie that black people believe.

>lie

NO TRUMP WILL EXTERMINATE THEM ALL HE IS NAZI!!!!!!!!!!

what grade

I'm black and usually I defend my people but post ejection twitter and Facebook has really made it hard to deny how retarded some of the pro blacks are kek.

My dumbass brother is posting about how he's scares Lynch mobs will come back now. I'm honestly ashamed at the way they are acting.

let them believe it

blacks in america have nothing to do with africa

K-5. They are young, but their parents still tell them a lot of lies about Republicans. It's why only 6-8% of black people vote Republican. They are taught liberal lies from a very young age. The fourth grade did a fake election poll and Hillary won 100% of the vote 22-0.

tfw it's only a lie

>A bunch of black kids came to the school I work at today and were upset that they were going to get deported back to Africa when Trump gets into office.

>black kids came to the school
wat?

Tell them to stop reading Sup Forums.

Public school in a blue state. 95% black and 5% hispanic.

I wish

Blacks constantly highlight how unintelligent they are.

Unfortunately the urinestream media has successfully corrupted the minds of so many. This election was a small victory is a yuge war.

>A bunch of black kids came to the school I work at today

You conceal carry OP?

Lmao they're probably good kids but if your hue is poo you've gotta go

I really have begun to believe the meme about Gorillas having a higher IQ than blacks.

He's just finishing what Lincoln started.

Trump's election will have them question their parents when they aren't deported.
Gen Z is gonna be based!

they'll get over it, send them back anyway though if you ask me.

BLAXXIT WHEN?????

But in all honesty I know some blacks who voted for Trump right here in Duval County, Florida. It's a shame that so many of them have to act like total shits when I know many that I look up to and are total bro tier.

If Clinton had pulled Obama numbers in that demographic we may very well be having an entirely different conversation right now. Let's not forget the ones who shouldn't be represented by the irredeemable filth you see making fools of themselves.

>hue is poo
lol

You can't carry onto school grounds. I don't know of any state that lets you, but certainly not mine. So no, I don't.

There are shootings around the school though, but not during school hours. Police once raided a house right outside my window. Was kinda crazy. Most of the kids personally know someone who has been in prison.

Stand strong based black man, stand strong

>Harambe, the dead gorilla, got 15,000 vote
Where do you think those votes came from?

that would require them to actually think about it once they realize they aren't gonna get deported

Abraham lincoln was the one who was the closest to deporting them back to africa

forgot

>getting tons of money from the state/fed gov
>still produces idiot students

this is what a liberal paradise is