How do we kill Cape movies so Comic Books can be good again?

How do we kill Cape movies so Comic Books can be good again?

Can't kill it.
Makes too much money.
Capitalism wins again.

Dont watch comicbook movies, dont talk about comicbook movies.

>multi-million dollar market
>kill it
welcome to the /cotv/ era. You are here forever

Too bad Sup Forums has more CW and Moviefags than it does actual readers

How do I encourage DC to make more flops?

Comics would be this bad anyway right now. There's peaks and valleys for Big 2 and we're in a huge valley. There's like 3 good writers between both Marvel and DC and one of them is Scott Lobdell ffs. Any time either company has, like 7-10 good books at a time, it's remembered as a fucking golden age.

Early 80s Marvel (see pic)
Mid 80s DC
Mid 90s DC
Early 2000s Marvel, honestly, although there was lots of shit

And it's been sporadic since then. Rebirth seems like it's headed in a good direction. We'll just have to wait and see.

At least writers would be able to write what they wanted at DC rather than having to appeal to movie shits and without Disney only buying Marvel for their shitty movies they would have actually cleaned house a long time ago.

I think I agree with this sentence? Hard to tell.

Movies have 0 effect on comic writers just being shit at their jobs

has there always been this many Sup Forums shitposters? i don't see why they can't make their own thread on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums shits on a lot of cape shit so a lot of them bring it here.

shill for Snyder.

Have you ever been on Sup Forums? It's awful.
That being said if Sup Forums mods did their job and deleted duplicate threads the situation wouldn't be half as shitty.

They also don't get as many replies. When they come here they generally just say stupid shit or start off-topic threads about jojo or dragonball, or ones where they can get away with being off-topic like filename threads (go check out the one that's up right now, it's only tangentially Sup Forums-related).

When they say stupid shit though, people here correct them and argue about it, which is kind of a rookie mistake because Sup Forums LOVES to go "LALALALALA I'M BEING RETARDED AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME :^)".

that's the conclusion that i came to
not often. went to checkout what kind of threads they had. low amounts of capeshit. agree about the mods. this disney-fox deal doesn't help either.

Just stop reading capeshit. At least the capeshit published by the Big 2. It's that simple. If you look outside just that one singular genre of comics you'll see that there's actually good stuff going on.

How will not watching the movies counter the hundreds of millions that do? That's a very stupid suggestion.

>stupid question
No you’re just not imaginative enough faggit

>Comic Books
>Good

>low amounts of capeshit
That's probably because you didn't go at the time a cape movie just came out. Back when Civil War came out there were literal dozens of threads up at a time with the same still of the airport fight as the OP.