Rest in Piss

Rest in Piss

No more shit humans.

Press S to spit

Feels good that they can go back to being irrelevant.

Their series was a fat load of nothing, too.

>Blackagar Boltagon
Every fucking time

How long until Muslim Marvel is revealed to have been a mutant all this time?

Good fucking riddance. Somebody post that panel of Cyclops standing among the bodies of dead mutants while the Inhumans are elsewhere welcoming new members after hatching.

Where are all the Inhuman shills now?

someone should edit that picture

Hopefully soon enough

what bullshit explanation made Wanda's kids inhuman?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Seriously, you motherfuckers are some pathetic, salty faggots.

He's talking about Marvel boy, he and speed both have the same hair and costume color.

They are not going to waste Inhumans lore for anything.

They are probably going to use them more and crossover the x-men more.

S

Please don't tell me that you people are stupid enough to think that marvel is going to get rid of all inhumans? They'll never admit that the whole thing was a badly executed idea, especially not as long as Ike is still in charge.

Just composed a complete list of memorable inhumans stories.
Start of list:

End of list.

S

You are probably one of these faggots who thought that marvel wasn't going to replace the x-men

War of Kings was pretty cool.

Surprise surprise, it was mostly a cosmic / X-Men crossover

Just like they would never intentionally crash the X-men

Inhumans when they were supplement to fantastic four stories were actually pretty great. Just don't see how they can do that now though since they bothered making that shitty inhumans tv show

Man I'm still mad at that Jonboy artist who bailed on Teen Titans AND Inhumans to do some creator owned shit that nobody will even hear of.

I guess the New Gods vs Inhumans debate ended with a clear winner.

Press S for Samefag.

I loved the issue where they moved Attilan to the Blue Area of the Moon. Even down to where Black Bolt shattered the foundations of Attilan with a giant empty word balloon and the editor's note along the lines of "There are no words that can convey the sound of Black Bolt's voice. Just play 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' and crank it up."

That's where they belong... on the Moon making only occasional appearances.