Crews that hate their shows fans

Has SVTFOE joined the ranks of fandoms that have earned scorn from the crew that works on the show? Is it deserved?

>hug-bees.tumblr.com/post/168549653757/it-might-not-even-be-from-svtfoe-but-do-you-think

>hug-bees.tumblr.com/post/168548775967/hey-just-a-quick-thing-there-was-this-svtfoe

Other urls found in this thread:

svtfoecritical.tumblr.com
sys.Sup
seddm.tumblr.com/post/168553074349/it-might-not-even-be-from-svtfoe-but-do-you-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they didn't want the shota fags and rule 63 pervs, they never should have made him cross dress.

that's not what I'm reading at all. Eat 20 dicks, OP

I dunno, I’d be pretty sick of people in the fandom after getting death threats from autistic Tumblr users salty about not getting their way, like Ariel VH says she got

It's not the fact that they actively hate you. Seems to me that that when you're working on something like this you need to be professional. Meltdowns and personal vendettas need to be sidelined and forgotten. Don't have fucking time for that.

However the fact that the svtfoe fandom is full of brainlet, retarded, autistic little bitchboy mexican cunts, who are dumber than a bag of rocks, can't into internet or just being a decent human being is true. It's only so long until ANY person erupts into a fit of rage if being subjected to that.

Hating people who leak things and spread false information isn't a fandom specific thing, that's just something any creator would rightfully get annoyed at

it's not like staff haven't done this themselves before

Say whatever you will about Hirish, but that "leak" stunt was godly.

What stunt was that? I stayed out of all gf threads while the show was going on

Honestly she deserves whatever dumb shit she gets from fans after months of LOL I KNOW A SECRET, LET ME HINT MORE ABOUT UPCOMING EPISODES-posting about S2 and S3

Season 3 sucks by the way, whatever hype she stirred up about it all through 2016/early 2017 only lasted until the end of Battle for Mewni

Aren't people that work on these shows not allowed to talk about them due to their NDA?

Yeah but she ended up hinting a lot of things, even if a lot of fans didn't notice at the time.

Ex. once she posts her desk around the time of the S2 finale and there's a portrait of Toffee with RIP written on it. She's drawn Eclipsa with corrupted hands like a year ago (though at the time they could be viewed as gloves, it was a grayscale image) and Moon's casual outfit from Face the Music a couple weeks before that aired.

She's cooled down on it a lot recently, either because she gave too much away (if obliquely) than is okay, got sick of the fans, realized that there is nothing coming up in S3 that anyone would possibly give a shit about now that all tge show's biggest mysteries have been answered, or some combination of all of the above.

Haven't actually seen any Star Vs autism outside of the typical 'i want to fuck x' shit, but then again I don't follow Star Vs or the fandom.

Knowing some of the people i've seen that make these shows i'd imagine some get buttblasted when fandoms DON'T send people death threats for not drawing fat-positive art or not supporting nonsensical gay ships

A lot of the SU drama is slowly drip feeding into Star Vs.
There’s already Star Vs Critical blogs popping up.

>There’s already Star Vs Critical blogs popping up.
I need a quick rundown of this

>Everyone speculating about who wrote the journal and a season finale coming up I think
>Cue pic leak
>People start losing their shit
>Cue pic again after the reveal (I think) but this time Hirsch is in front of it laughing

It's just the usual amounts of fandom bleeding around the Internet. Nothing unusual.

Basically, it’s a bunch of blogs dedicated to “criticizing” Star Vs...when in reality it’s just complaining how homophobic or racist some scenes are.

Exhibit A:
svtfoecritical.tumblr.com

This sums it up

Get a lot of notes posting threads like this?

I didn't know how fans acted outside of 4chins. wew. Tumblr fans seem obnoxious.

>Tumblr fans seem obnoxious.
Gee, what tipped you off?

the critical blogs are legitimately crazy people

You don’t know the fucking half of it.

Not even. People didnt lose their shit over this. Everyone was like "thats dumb/fake". Then Hirsch tried to say he successfully trolled us. The literal equivelant of a creator acting retarded and "I was just pretending!".

It's from people that never learned how to gain acceptance from their peers early on. They were bullied for bad behavior, but instead of stopping that behavior they doubled down, and felt bad for themselves. Often times they're "bullied" for being so fucking insane and unwilling to be a less shitty person. Once they're an adult they look for acceptance but don't know how to obtain it, so they make literally everything into a moral high ground so they can never be criticized themselves, and bully others to take the spotlight off themselves. They're like christian soccer moms. It's always their way or the high way. They're always objectively and morally right. Just replace Jesus with Social Justice.

They're the fucking worst and thankfully they don't often leave their homes.

Rabid Fangirls/boys in general are pretty obnoxious. They take things (such as the plot or shipping) wayyyyy too seriously.

Can't they just enjoy the show as it is and not throw rage fits over stupid shit like this?

Kek.

>Dies Irae is driving the staff to anger, hate, and spite
IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN

Sounds like he got you soyboy.

>soyboy
The irony of anyone who defends Alex using this word.
Go cry about Drumpf on twitter you mutt.

The posts are deleted. Was Dies Irae brought up in them?

never forget

Sending that cropped pic was too much imo

thats the only part that makes the pic worth it

They're both deleted. What was the gist?

In a nutshell, SVTFOE crew members getting (probably rightly) pissed off when autistic Starcofaggots start sending them death threats over fake leaks that show Tom and Star holding hands.

The first one was the reblog from seddm where he and user speculated that the storyboard frame Ariel posted on twitter is from svtfoe. Ariel got mad because it actually was from her personal project. You can find reblog of this post in seddm's blog.

Don't know what was in the second one.

see

for 1,
for 2

>Is it deserved?
>"OUR SHIP WILL LIKELY BECOME CANON BUT WE'LL BE MAD AT ANY OTHER SHIP THAT INVOLVES STAR AND MARCO BECAUSE IT THREATENS OUR SHIP THAT WILL LIKELY BECOME CANON"

More like "how dare the fans get upset at the downturn in writing quality in season 3!"

Good.
Fandoms are a poison and shows that pander to the fans always turn to shit.

Gossiping about fanbases is cancer and against >>>Sup Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97488381&altc=1

what the fuck did i readed?
Who won on there?

link please?i ca't find it on seddm's blog

is souls /ourguy/?

You will gain nothing if you care.

GOD BLESS HIM

Nigga I ain’t readin all dat

souls

I think at some point they take liking the show to the show defining them. They take you not liking it or criticizing it as a personal attack on thier person or worth with how much thought space it takes up. I think they also Can't accept the fact of people having shit taste and that's ok.

She violated our NDA that is a violation of NAP
>yeallowandblacksmileyface

seddm.tumblr.com/post/168553074349/it-might-not-even-be-from-svtfoe-but-do-you-think