Trollhunters

Season 2 comes out tomorrow, the 15th. Are any anons here going to be watching? Does Sup Forums even care about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/del-toro-trollhunters-trilogy-netflix-1202608987/
kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/Trollhunters-Season-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The year-long wait probably killed a lot of interest in the show.

HOLY FUCK IT DOES?! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT Sup Forums, ALL THIS SHIPPING FAGGOTRY AND COMPANY WARS SHIT AND NO ONE MENTIONS THIS
FUCK

Is the show worth watching?

Yes. It starts off weak, but it picks up when Jim fights in an arena for the first time.

Only if my nigga Kay shows up to bluster his way to heroism!

A shame Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about this show

Because shippers, furfags, and Sup Forums have completely taken over. This place fucking sucks now.

I didn't know it comes out fucking tomorrow. Yeah, I'll watch it.

Yeah, that makes sense. But hopefully the new season is good enough that the wait was worth it.
Glad I could help, anons!

Eh, it has better following than other Dreamworks shows in general. Only Voltron and HTTYD do better in popularity here.

I can't wait to watch!

1Any Live streaming!

>those generic baby sounds

All of those council trolls are a bunch of ungrateful cunts.

I'd fuck Claire tbqh

I liked those sets Polyle did

Seriously. That shit was really frustrating. First three episodes were great, this looks like a strong season.

Really had no idea. Liked the first season so ill check this one out after work.

Episode 9 was GOAT.

Oh shit its tomorrow?! You bet your ass I'm watching this.

No. It looks good. So Netflix at least tried to make it look great. But it's still boring.
If you make a stupid-highschool-trope bingo then you get a black square.
Wasted potential.

>The "Save Jim" Bakesale was a massive success

Legend.

I care man. already renewed for season 3. totally unrelated , i just realized renew is re plus new

I wasn't even aware, im wondering who is the new va for Jim

Nice I enjoyed season one.
I remember that the MCs mom was pretty hot.

Freddie Highmore.
But Yelchin apparently recorded Season 2 already.

>Absolutely no word of this until the day before
It aint right. I know what I'm gonna watch today.

For season 2 its still Yelchin.
I thought about making a thread about it a few days ago, but considering how slow this one is I think it was best doing it the night before. It was a good season.

>when everyone at school finds out the coach is giving it to your mom

>tfw no one give s a shit about this cartoon despite excellent characters and animation but everyone salivates over Bunnicula because of that dumb bitch main character despite the show sucking ass.

>>tfw no one give s a shit about this cartoon despite excellent characters and animation
It gives off the impression of being extremely cliche and stupid, it is one of those shows you have to watch to actually appreciate. On top of that it is a Netflix cartoon, if it isn't Voltron you will be lucky to see 1 thread about it after new episodes come in. Last year this show got about 2 and about 3-4 threads throughout the year so take comfort in the fact that some people like it and want to discuss it.

>but everyone salivates over Bunnicula because of that dumb bitch main character despite the show sucking ass.
now you're just bringing a completely unrelated show, that show has hardly ever even mentioned here

I hate how much of a cesspool this place has turned into. It's not like it was ever great, but Trollhunters definitely would've had some traffic.

It's like how South Park threads have turned into shipping threads. Fucking disgusting.

Isn't Part 2 on Netflix already? Is there somebody, who's gonna rip it?

Part 2 is alot better sadly only 13 episodes

To be fair, a lot of people might also be trying to watch it and are avoiding spoilers until they can finish it.

Bump

Is it that good? I've been putting off watching it, but I'm kind of interested in it, mostly because of Del Taco's involvement.

Yeah I want to torrent the thing first.

I can't judge the new season yet, but the first season is just kind of okay. The first arc is kinda boring and by-the-numbers. The second arc is a lot more interesting and plays with expectations, even if there's still an ass pull here and there. The best part of the show are the visuals, stronger TV CGI than usual, and the myths and worldbuilding.

Fucking finally.

>Season 2 comes out tomorrow, the 15th
Oh shit really? I was wondering just yesterday when S2 comes out.
Looks like I won't be entirely bored today

eli a cute

it's been out for 8 hours already

Alright lads what's the verdict so far?

Creepslayerz is GOAT

he always looks so pretty. that is a weird contrast to him fighting trolls who are famously ugly. should have been about him fighting dragons then the contrast wouldn´t have been that off putting

Second half of this season is a blast. The clone episode, the breakfast club episode, the time travel episode. Show's getting better for sure.

Creepslayerz was the best though imo. I really enjoyed how they handled having serious moments and fun, light moments/episodes.

Watched up to Homecoming. I know there's a lot left to go, but if it wasn't for the stinger with Gunmar leaving, that would be a nice conclusion to the show.

There's no rips of this anywhere.

>ywn team up with the creeps layers dropping redpolls and shooting up schools

Why even live

>implying Eli or Steve would do either of those things

You know what could save this show, or at least give it more a bigger fanbase?

More husbandos.
Too bad that can't technically happen.

No one wants this show ruined by fujos and fudans.

mega when?

The entirety of the episode homecoming was fucking great.

no I've been looking all day

Trolls playing Dnd

okay so did anyone else not understand the part where they drop jim in the hole, he fights some evil version of himself but doesn't finish the fight, then sorta just climbs out?

not really, but maybe something something, he's Human / faced his fear or one of many things.

When Toby got his dental gear, was that a reference to the Joker scene from Batman '89?

I just figured he won the fight offscreen.
Maybe since the thing down there was supposed to be your deepest fear that implies that maybe Jim fears something in himself?
Like insecurity or self doubt? Failure?

You guys know that Tales of Arcadia is getting 2 sister shows attached to it? 3Below, which involves Aliens, and 2izards, which involves.....wizards

>In the Hall of the Gumm Gumm King's ending
>Realizing it's the last episode before the next dump

It's decent.

The last 5 or so episodes had really awkward, rushed editing, I'm willing to bet they didn't have enough time to finish it.
Worst example of this is 6 minutes into the flour baby episode, where out of nowhere it cuts to the gang walking their flour babies mid-word.

I totally called it on the Pale Lady being Morgan (Morgana?) LeFay..

Yeah, the pacing was very off. After they get Jim out from the Darklands, they basically stall the story until the last few episodes.

We know. Eli's whole conspiracy board is foreshadowing of this. I think the girl in one of his photos might be one of the characters in the Wizards series.

The teased killing the pink changing lady so many times.

I haven't seen past Jake going crazy again but it's been pretty good.

>More husbandos.
You only need one.

>sir Isaac gluten
>Eisenflour.

Some of the jokes, man.

Their board was the Mace's and Talons board from Dragon Riders of Berk, even.

Ya got pics? Also, ya think the shows will crossover and impact one another?

STILL nowhere online. The fuck?

Isn't there supposed to be a crossover series comming soon?

The new helmet was pretty cool

It depends on how long they take.
I’d say Trollhunters would be over before the next show starts, but if Part 3 takes another entire year, that won’t be.

>literal garbage from Neflix gets ripped instantly
>there are still no rips of Trollhunters

Looks neat I'll check it out had no idea this was even a thing.

I can't get past the first two episodes of Season 1. It's trite, leans heavily on tropes and once again THE FUCKING FAT KID is comic relief sidekick instead of the hero because fat = lulz.

>First 5 Episodes: This is a pretty cool movie
>6 and 7: Cute filler
>8: That scene on the bridge

Ouch. Poor Toby.

On the plus side they changed his nickname in the original book from Tubs to Tobes

It’s been a while since I’ve seen the “character’s personality fragmented into one note clones” plot but oh god those eyes are not meant to be huge.
It scares me

>not even death can spare Angor Rot from enslavement

Well that's just a kick in the balls.

Angor Rot did nothing wrong

Don't matter. Morgan Le Fay still needs a seneschal.

Del Toro said that the events of Trollhunters and 3 Below will converge in Wizards and that some of the bit characters in Trollhunters will have larger roles to play in the other shows:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/del-toro-trollhunters-trilogy-netflix-1202608987/

Season 2 and the coming programs apparently form the "Tales of Arcadia" trilogy. So presumably Part 3 won't directly follow the events of this season.

That explains why they said Season 3 would have a story reason for the voice change for Jim.

I take it that’s not readily apparent in the finale then?
Actually, don’t answer that.
I’m worried he’s going to get beaten to near death as a cliffhanger which he will recover from but lose his voice

They've already announced his new VA

Yea they've got enough for 52 episodes with him IIRC. So another batch of 13 after this before the change over.

kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/Trollhunters-Season-2/

Malware site, and the original site isnt much better. Getting revenue with content that isnt theirs. There really is no excuse.

eview: you Know Trollhunters one of my best animation from first season i know it’s special, it has great character story arc and Villain. This is why i have a diffrent Opinion about season 2

I feel first 5 ep has the same level of season 1 the story arc between Nomura and Jim remind me of him and Draal first episodes. the designe and fight are top but Gunmar and Blinky’s Brother disappoint! me so much! i didn’t feel much from their character classic boring Villain!. and this problem get Bigger with the season! the second Part as a story was a disappoint!. and was so much Cliche! you are stupid if you didn’t see Usurna’s the spy andthe traitor! even Killing Vendel didn’t surprise me!. and Gunmar never level up to Angor or Strivkler! or even his son!. all New character were disappoint!. but this doesn’t it’s all bad.

after you hear that Netflix! turne trollhunters into a universe with diffrent show! you Know that this season was more about building the univers ! i enjoy Eli and steven team up and more sreen time for Draci!

in the end:i wich the show build to make Claire the Traitor and she will be Baba yaga Champion how that make her character more interesting ! than be jut a love for MC

Nomura was pretty great, yeah.

was this written by a robot?

you got alternatives?

>9: GOAT

Kimcartoon.

I'm just past Jim exiting the Darklands. This season is already better, and I really liked the first one. Also the Troll Council are a bunch of dicks.