Is this the best cartoon of past years? It's fun, not cynical and good for kids and kids at heart

Is this the best cartoon of past years? It's fun, not cynical and good for kids and kids at heart.

>It's fun, not cynical and good for kids and kids at heart.
Doesn't Lincoln get shitted on in every episode for no reason

But most of the times his scheme gets him into trouble or he just get the damage to help one of his sisters. LL is a pretty cool character.

No, it's insipid garbage.

Nope. That would be Gumball.

Loud House is the best on NICK but that is it. Best part is Lucy.

I gave that show several tries and it just wasn't funny, all the characters are just shallow and boring. Harvey Beaks or Clarence are better the characters are more interesting and feel more unique.

The show isn't all it could be because of network micromanagement and the fact that Savino (before he was canned anyway) mostly envisioned it as his personal self-insert fetish thing.

The show has some good episodes, most are passable. Far from the best and far from the worst. I know Lincoln is the MC but you would think with a wide variety of characters there would be less Lincoln and Clyde episodes.

Absolutely not, even nuDucktales is better.

nope, the show is about Lincoln and his sisters, they were always meant to be a group and not individuals.

It's pretty mediocre

>not cynical and good for kids
i want MUH MEAN SPIRITEDNESS fags to leave

Its the best cartoon on television right now. Ignore the paid CN and Disney shills saying otherwise.

yes, it's a good sitcom cartoon with cute characters that families can relate to, it's pretty much the textbook example of E for everyone.

gumball is a trash heap for memelords.

>screaming characters
>every joke is pop culture reference
>dumb dad, hyper competent mom
That show is literally Family Guy: Furry Edition. Not to mention they made a character solely just to shit on Trump. Sad!

I unironically enjoy it.

What if I disagreed with you?

I also enjoy it, too, but not as much as the older cartoons on CN

This leave of shit taste.

Yeah its a pretty good series

It also has some of the best fan artist out their

Eh.

JCM really isn't that great, nor are a lot of the artist that people faff over in that part of the fanbase.

>JCM really isn't that great

stop sucking dick, bro.

It is not a bad show, but no, it's too 90's in it's formula, a certain horse show offers the same kind of lesson learning and SOL themes, but with added elements of music which is always good for kids, adventure that stimulates the imagination, as well as unique settings and characters that do the same, I've had a lot of fun teaching my niece and nephew about the mythological creatures that pop up in the show, and oh yeah, humor that is more subtle and clever than farting (possibly my only real gripe with Loud House)

But yeah, idk....I also wouldn't say it was better than Gravity Falls, I think Star Vs is chasing the preteen demo too much with all the relationship stuff, and haven't bothered to watch SU with the kids

It's a good cartoon but I wouldn't call it the best cartoon from the past couple of years. I think Star Vs. is the best cartoon of the past couple of years

Has anyone heard anything about savino since the accusation?

He gave a half-assed apology a few days after the incident and has disappeared off the face of the internet since then.

Nobody knows, really. I think his private life is more important at the moment.

More like off the face of the fucking planet. He's probably got a hovel on an asteroid where he's rethinking life and eating soft cheese or some shit.

No
You only love it because is filled with your incest-pedo fantasies

>he says on Sup Forums

>nobody here can like something unless they can fap to it

fuck off

In fact I don't like loud house threads for a reason
Inb4 because you are a faggot

What a godawful sequence of posts.
Euromutts need to leave this website forever.
Hopefully Trump will schism the internet. Im tired of sharing talking space with animals beneath me.

sorry man truth must hurt you bad, i'm sorry user, btw trump is a disgrace but you will never figure it out, too bad so sad

Oh god you normie's are everywhere, FUCK OFF FAG NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BE HERE!

You're the one who doesn't belong here, you lolita loving filth.

Okay user, I love this show. It's one of those cartoons which leave me with a smile on my face during most of my viewing. However it's not exactly great. It's just simple fun, not very innovative and it has untapped potential to be better which doesn't seem to be able to grasp.

>add lots of girls to it
>becomes best nick show
Maybe we underestimated the power of wafiuism

>best cartoon of past years

Far from it. Pic related does wholesome kid's cartoon much better than Loud House.

Spot the buttblasted trumpettes.

the series forgot to pic related

Clarence, Harvey Beaks, Gumball, Wander over Yonder, hell even Billy fucking Dilly was more entertaining than this shit.