East Bay High School Students Walk Out To Protest Trump Win

What is the final solution to the millennial question?

I mean seriously. This protest doesn't even have an effect on anyone except for them

archive.is/ubk79
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/11/09/berkeley-high-students-stage-walkout-to-protest-trump-win/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MG1MuERNg4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GEOb3Apxhyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let them be, theyre just exercising their free speech. Theyre just ignorant to reality and are begining the process of grief and loss.

hahahahaahahah

The real reason those kids walked out is so they can cut class and claim they have a legit reason. I know since I used to be a high schooler and that's what I'd totally do if I was a high school kid there.

Hey guys want to stay in class, or go outside and talk shit?

>Cuckifornians throwing a tantrum because our republic functioned the way it was designed to

die

>high school students

Is that a Mexican flag?

> san francisco

I'm 99% sure some sjw teacher told their kids to do this. And kids happily comply since they got their OK for their teacher and it gets them a reason to cut class.

We have to remember that they have no idea how much their parents are paying for their healthcare right now. These little bastards are victims of feminism and cuckoldry. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. SHOW THESE LITTLE SHITS HOW AMAZING THEIR COUNTRY IS.

>commiefornia

why should we care if they chimpout and riot?

>High School

I'd do anything to skip a period or two. Rally for clinton bc she won? Yeah, outcomes would be the same.

Roll :)

This, who gives a shit about what high school students have to say about politics

Meanwhile the non disruptive students have the lowest class sizes of the year and are able to have more time to ask the teachers questions.

Majority of them aren't even millenials. Last "millenials" are Seniors in High School now.

As a student I can tell you now they will take any chance to avoid classes, because they're lazy and spoiled. They spend tens of thousands for the privilege of "higher education" and then spend all their years their doing what they can to get by with minimum effort.

I seem to remember students walking out over a BLM thing in the early days of BLM. Half of them had no idea what the walk out was about.

And they are not of voting age

this clearly

Zyklon b

hopefully they secede

a better scenario would be they all kill themselves

who else /smugasfuck/ today? all the liberal tears and butthurt is making my dick hard.

>I mean seriously. This protest doesn't even have an effect on anyone except for them
And theres the answer, its only about them and how upset they are.

This x 6 gorillion. Every teaching union is a 100% Communist front.

Yale allowing students to skip their next exams if they are stressed.
Millennials are the niggers of generations

>I used to be a high schooler
WOAH you too?

Yes it is. The fag flag is also there so I assume the crowd is mostly gay Mexicans.

Yes.

And a faggot flag as well.

What is it with your lower class of people remaining loyal to a country they couldn't even survive in? Why do they identify as Mexican when you're happy they're gone?

>Theyre just ignorant to reality and are begining the process of grief and loss.
Yep

Let them its not like they were learning shit in school anyway,

All these tears are delicious.

C'mon now.

We all know prop 64 passing is the real reason they're skipping class.

Definitely this. I know I would have done it for this reason. Probably would have encouraged a walk out "until trump resigns from office"

Libs will throw tantrums for a bit. They'll get over it soon.

should we send in our boys dylan and eric?
youtube.com/watch?v=MG1MuERNg4Y

>implying 75% of them aren't just fuckin burn outs trying to get out of class.

High school students aren't millenials. Millenials are roughly between the ages of 20-34.

It's because of the older, liberally indoctrinated generation of teachers which indoctrinated many of the youth. Wait till Trump is done, he will prove that his policies are superior.

Generation Z.
They don't believe in education system and hate feminist.

Obviously this

And give them a big fat 0 for today's grade.

I remember in 2003 people at my school skipped class to protest the Iraq war outside the school gates.

Buncha dindus use anything as an excuse to not learn shit.

They're not millennials if they were born after 1999

>liberals protesting by refusing to get an education
really fires the neural synapses

Yep.

Walk outs happened when I was in school, and I was one of the kids that stayed in class.

>dumb high school kids walk out
>get sprayed with hoses by police
Only solution

Use their own tactics and brutally mock them. Ridicule them, make fun of them for being such safe-space loving pozzcuckolds. We (((Alinsky))) now.

just ignore them, if they want to ruin their education and burn down their future as a way to rebel then they're being educated beyond their intelligence anyway.

I'm pro Trump but barring a call to civil war I would have full supported Hillary Clinton had she been elected. Because that's how this system works. It doesn't work by being divisive, once a course of action is decided upon you stick with it until it's your turn to suggest a course of action, and then maybe it will be the most popular. The moment you fair weather your support, the whole system comes apart and respect and integrity go out the window.

You can't just type GG when you're winning then get ass blasted when you lose. That's not sportsmanship. Maybe if you had a real father figure in your life he would have taught you the values of being a good sport and rolling with the hits.

Cry all you want. Get violent and my taxpayer dollars will go to work and life will continue.

For sure. And they know at least in their subconscious that they could easily pull it off since they're black, and black people are controversial to American media