Look what you've done, Trumpfags!

Look what you've done, Trumpfags!

I don't know about you amerishits but here only the cool cunts and the Chads sit on the back of the bus.

Oh I'm sure that happened.

ok
so 2016 is officially the year of the happening! meme magic is real. brexit then the emperor, now we move onto the next step.

after stopping the illegals you need to start fixxing america by geting rid of the unwanted minorities. but you must kill the traitor before the enemy. so, step one is getting rid of (((them))).

luckily we will be happy to take (((them))) of your hands.
but how do we convince (((them))) to come ?
by making #safeinisrael co viral
why flee to canada when you can be #safeinisrael

just keep it blue pilled

>inb4 we get (((them))) to self deport

Bitch never heard of a joke. Glad Hill shills got btfo

CTR, stop. It's over. Hill is going to jail. Your 10 cents an hour isn't coming anymore.

>girls bantering like that
yeah nah cunt

>things that never happened
social media is drowning in liberal tears

This liberal shitstorm is too much. It's glorious and I can't handle so much libshit tears

This.

>girl's

Tweet disregarded.

this happened

Oh look!! things that never happened.

>things that never happened

the thread

who the fuck names her kid Zoraida?
Is it one of those lizard names?

>tfw illegals start getting deported and we stop letting """""""refugees""""""" in

Same.

All the cool kids and Chads sat in the back of the bus. The good and studious kids sat in the front, and the average or awkward kids since in the middle of the bus.

yeah were the same way (at least when I was in school over a decade ago).

Didn't we go over this already?

>they have to go back

I love this so much. How long do you guys people will be butthurt and keep posting this comedy gold?

>Things that never happened

Columbia has the hottest women
We need to import Colombian chicas

WTF I HATE THE BACK OF THE BUS NOW

You think that's bad? Three days ago this kid I'm tutoring just sold 20% of American uranium to Russia and started ranting about frogs being racist. I don't know where these kids learn these things.

>things that never happened for $500 Alex

Fuck liberals for trying to stir shit up to cause chaos. FUCK LIBERALS

>a group of white girl's
Get fucked

There was probably no room at the front.
Sitting at the back is for cool kids.

Checked.
Spoken like a true Aussie.

wtf I love white girls now

Idk about anyone but the back of these gilligs are pretty comfy to be honest.

Back of the bus is the place for Chads in Italy

Things that didn't happen, the thread.

i hope youve been paying attention because they are going back. learn to american. i guess you can keep one.

You think someone would just lie on the internet for attention? It's unheard of

Not in office yet and he's already making America great again. Bless Trump.

Pretty good bantz honestly.

What's the problem? When I was younger, only cool/older kids sat in the back.

So other people accept her daughter as cool, but mom still manages to get triggered.

This is truly pathetic. When things don't go your way make up outlandish stories to make yourself feel better... Sad to think anyone could believe this shit for a second.

I'm a minority who voted for Trump pls don't hurt me

because of the power you summon you will be spared. welcome minority to the land of the white

>17 yo
>doesn't drive to school

At 17 I purchased my own car, paid the insurance, maintenence and for gas. I worked full time, while being a full time student

What a lazy bitch to invent a story about.

>muh Twump supportahs is wayciss

Blah blah blah blah. It's all just a "bzzzzzz" noise to me at this point. Has been for months.

Maybe weeks. Bretty gud senpai

We tried this with Liberia. And Israel is way nicer than fucking Liberia.

Also you don't want our fat ass spoiled whiny American Jews anyway. You hate them, in fact, and they hate you too because you're everything they aren't: tough, driven, and honestly willing to put your life on the line for your country. Our Jews RUN from service.

On top of that Israel is just too fucking hot, and we're used to having ice with our sugar beverage.

Nice pasta though.

back of the bus was the preferred seating when I went to school

I truly doubt 17 year old girls in the American education system would understand the reference. They're too young to know the Outkast song, let alone know who Rosa Parks was.

That said, I'll take "things that didn't happen" for $500, Alex.