I was at the main hub where hillary was supposed to give her victory speech...

I was at the main hub where hillary was supposed to give her victory speech. Jesus Christ it was the WORST experience of my life. My mom dragged me along because she wanted to witness history and be there when the first woman president addressed the country. I KID YOU NOT, Every time (and I'm fucking serious i mean EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.) it was announced that another state had voted trump, maybe around 4 women would collapse, or just straight up bodyslam themselves to the ground and begin to either convulse, scream their heads off with tears streaming down their faces as if they've just been stabbed, or pretend to faint and lay on the ground for like 20 seconds like an idiot playing dead. I'd even hear screams from women across the crowd yell out "Oh my god, she's having a heart attack, someone call 911!" meaning that it wasn't just happening around the area I was standing. There was so much fucking screaming from the women near the end (like emotional screaming, not cheers) that I almost left before it was over. I even remember seeing one white chick screaming so hard that her whole head and eyes were bloodshot red, veins throbbing on her neck and everything. I moved my mother and myself towards the back of the crowd when they were going to announce the final vote because I knew the exits would be clogged up by more retards pretending to be ill or some shit causing the only exits to be blocked and everyone unable to leave. I wasn't wrong. Luckily I was one of the first ones out. Godamn it, even when we were walking down the hallways to get to the parking lot, there were so many fucking women sitting on the ground against the wall slumped over with people fanning their faces with homemade Hillary Clinton posters, screaming "Give her some air! Move away and give her air!". The whole thing was fucking wild, like what could you possibly change by acting out like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiBWOiA-eUc
youtube.com/watch?v=qufHZMQb8M8
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSXBls7BhYI
youtube.com/watch?v=lCYtYCipReM
youtube.com/watch?v=9wbAtNjWodU
youtube.com/watch?v=a7APfQaOVrI
youtube.com/watch?v=RKYb-FHYM-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seeing all those women behave the way they did reminded me so much of those churches where the pastor or whatever would place his hand on someone and that person would drop down to the ground acting all weird and shit as if the demons were coming out their bodies. I seriously pray someone else who attended the event would come forward with similar stories, or video evidence of this shit happening. I know I can't be the only one who witnessed it all, which is one of the reasons I made this thread..

thats nice bro. it actually warms my heart, thx

bumping hoping that someone can confirm my claims with video they took with their cellphone or something.

>screaming "Give her some air! Move away and give her air!"

fuck them, give ME some fucking air. I'm fucking dead from all this laughter, lol!

That would've been hilarious to witness... should've recorded it

here you are
youtube.com/watch?v=tiBWOiA-eUc

youtube.com/watch?v=qufHZMQb8M8

And yet, they claim it was opressive to keep them out of the political atmosphere and not for their own best.

This should copy pasta

It's because they've been taught for eight years that they can have anything they want if they cry and scream loud enough. Last night America said they couldn't.

nah, I was with my mother and really didn't want a "Hughe Mungus" moment to break out. The last thing I wanted to pop off was someone shouting out that I was trying to film someone's private parts while they were on the floor or something crazy like that. lol Sup Forums got me red-pilled as fuck.

this doesn't show shit, and halfway through the video there's a bunch of crap on the screen that you can't get rid of. You literally can't see anything, lol.

bumping again. I know I wasn't the only one here that went to this shit show live in person, come on guys.

I just fucking heard on the news that she had a huge literal glass ceiling that she planned to shatter during her victory speech.

Holy fuckin kek

second video is clearer

You mean it isn't?

>that she planned to shatter
No, I don't think that was going to happen. Although I did say to someone a couple of hours ago about if I owned that place being reluctant to let it to them.

Entitlement mentality just gets worse and worse

>why am I not ahead by 50 points you might ask??

Bump

I sincerely hope for more stories like this one. This is for the history books and human behavioral science, a one time in 50 years event.

It's not, I was really there.
lol

her whole stage and setting was absurdly elaborate and expensive, I don't doubt that this was at least thought of at some point.

How fucking pathetic that she couldn't at least tell all the people that stayed there the whole day 'Thank you for your support' and instead cried about it the next day, not even able to congratulate Trump.

Meanwhile Trump congratulated her for her campaign and called for unity.

Shows you that Killary truly is a nasty woman.

Bumping for OP, I need more kek fuel. This story is pure gold

I'm so happy these people lost, this was one of the most insane events in American history

>IF I CRY ENOUGH THE WORLD CHANGES TO PAMPER ME, ME, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Women in a nutshell

Holy shit Americans, what the fuck? Just chill out

bump, please dont let the thread die guys

>"fuck, I'm not getting any pussy tonight"

The best part about it all is how CERTAIN they were of victory. They just smugly assumed it was impossible to lose. Not only did they lose, they lost BIG. Biggest BTFO ever witnessed.

kek praised

You endured a hard day, OP.

More Please

Yeah especially if they were all collapsing and getting hysterical. They learnt that from her I guess.

How about podesta saying "she's always been with you" as part of an explanation why she's isn't there right now when they are fetal and wailing?

Sorry mentally hill half of America, thanks for being with me but I can't help you now you're actually panicking about that shit I said about trump being hitler and starting nuclear war. I'm too busy dealing with my ego to help fix a fucken crisis I created just to get power.

More videos or ideas how to find them? I can't find any.

'worst night' bruh i'd of found that shit so entertaining are you kidding

Liberals are the reactionaries now

WE PRESIDENT NOW. WE WUZ PRESIDENTS N SHIET

>the guy in the cap
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>bumping hoping that someone can confirm my claims with video they took with their cellphone or something.

They lost bigly

This honestly disgusted me. She abandoned her people at their darkest hour.

MAKE

Women are children no matter what age they are. Once you realize this and treat them as such, you can fuck a lot of them.

>>IF I CRY ENOUGH THE WORLD CHANGES TO PAMPER ME, ME, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>Women in a nutshell

true that

bump again. Really hoping someone will come through with something before the thread dies. Can't have people thinking the OP is just some copy pasta bullshit. It took me a whole 5 minuets to type that all out.

They should have played this at the rally, while trump was winning
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSXBls7BhYI

>WORST experience of my life
Sounds like heaven friend, I would have loved to have seen their pain and suffering first hand.

Tell us some more you faggot

What was your mom's reaction?

we don't need evidence, there are photos of women curled up on the ground crying and cuddling each other to cope. this is just what women are like especially when the woman candidate loses

Things That Actually Happened!

>witness history and be there when the first woman president
tell your stupid fucking cunt mom she should have gotten over it when obama got elected the first time. women dont need their own special little celebration when an even bigger stride of 'progress' has been made. also tell her to start walking due south and report in for wall building duty

you nailed it

> My mom dragged me along
Yeah right I'm sure [she] did

youtube.com/watch?v=lCYtYCipReM

youtube.com/watch?v=9wbAtNjWodU
youtube.com/watch?v=a7APfQaOVrI

>They learned that from her
Keked hard

>what could you possibly change by acting out like that?
get divorce papers, child support payments, you name it

lost it when they sang nananana hey hey

youtube.com/watch?v=RKYb-FHYM-A

This is fantastic, I wish I was there with you. What an orgasmic moment

lol dude, she was like "Goodness! Is she alright?" then after like the third time a women did that she was like "Okay now they're just doing it for attention for the news cameras or something".

>I would have loved to have seen their pain

it was super cringe being near the chicks that were acting out, it sounds funny as hell when reading about it, sure, but being there just made me feel embarrassed FOR them.

ok

she would have been too tired to drive back especially that we were standing for almost all of it. She's 66 years old.

I can only assume you have slow internets and the video will finish uploading shortly. I'll start making the popcorn.

It really makes you think

leeches...

see

Bump for confimation.

Anybody got their own footage from this?

hot
bet she could gag good

Topkek

come on guys keep bumping. I know SOME ONE had to be there with me recording at least one of these outbursts. also i forgot to mention, lol @ some of the cuck husbands that were grabbing their wives by the arm the moment they suspected them of throwing themselves on the floor like "Nope, you're not doing it". lol

Shrieking like mad is only tactic SJWs know. They all are essentially spoiled kids who never were spanked by their parents.

>The whole thing was fucking wild, like what could you possibly change by acting out like that?
That's how female meme magic works.

What disgusted me more was her subtext today. she needed to stick with the democratically elected president, have respect, majority have spoken, god bless america bit. Instead she flipped it all and said continue to fight for what you believe. When they are amassing to riot that's not the right message to give emotionally fragile and delusional people. If she really wanted unity and tolerance she would call off the attack dogs and say find a way to be better and get America back together. Instead she pressed buttons some more.

They've turned on the msm for being corrupted and now started turning on her. All this signalling on social media that I'm more upset than you, no I have more to lose than you shit has become outright hysteria. The progressive stack is actually collapsing in on itself. They will all turn on each other shortly - and hopefully devour themselves - and then Hillary can be credited for destroying herself, the careers of everyone who worked for her, the entire DNC and cultural Marxism. If she can pull it off I'll take my hat off to her for actually contributing to Making America Great Again. It'd be her single biggest and best achievement she's made for her country: fucking up so spectacularly she broke through to the other side and accidentally did good.

TL;DR Hillbilly might accidentally redpill a nation

This desu

Is that PC Principal?

I might not have been able to resist the urge to laugh.

This.

>strong independent womyn!

Female hysteria. Long term treatment involves good, hard fuckings. But at the moment it manifests only an open handed slap will do.

bump. reading op gave me a warm feeling in my chest and i was smiling ear to ear

Some of my family members are really butthurt about this. How do I tell them to get the fuck over it?

>bruh

kys faggot

>the creature yelling "ITS NOT OVER ITS NOT FUCKEN OVER" is a green-haired SJW

I love this timeline

dont

this kind of thing destroys families, i suggest you keep your mouth shut for peaceful living

or go all out, wear red and maga, and rub it in their faces and then fight over bullshit

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU RECORD IT?
IM HARD JUST HEARING ABOUT IT.

I'm sorry, user.

look on youtube theres plenty of videos of this

This is what tumblr created.

This.

I never believed she was fit to be president. I never thought that would become apparent so goddam fast.

This is why there has never been a female president. Everyone, male and female, cries sometimes, but you cannot fucking cry in public, and if you represent a nation that constantly touts its military power, you cannot get caught crying on camera, or even get caught being wasted on camera.

Remember how much shit Obama caught just for smoking cigarettes?

Rofl