I'll be honest with you, Sup Forums. I'm a Liberal...

I'll be honest with you, Sup Forums. I'm a Liberal, and I'm fine with this outcome as long as you can offer me your genuine, un-biased opinion about the Trump administration on just one subject. Under him, should we be worried about a heightened risk of nuclear warfare?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-obama-idUSKBN12F00N
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

It was really a toss up either way. Instead of Russia nuking us, it will be Muslims or Mexicans.

I expect the chance of nuclear war to be less under trump than it would be under hillary, mainly due to positive relations with russia.

war soon regardless

>Hillary was agitating against a Nuclear power and literally calling for a no fly zone over Syria
>somehow lefties still think Trump is the nuclear war candidate

oh fuck already

nuclear warfare if you arent USA or Russia. We blanda up now

Yes, but less than Hillary. As long as he stands firm with NATO and willing to defend the Baltics and Poland than nothing will happen.

So much the opposite. He will undo Obama / Hillary's insane plan to wrest Ukraine from Russia, and will stop their policy of actively destabilizing the middle east.

We have a significantly lower chance of BTFO now.

We also will have a significantly higher chance of ISIS retaliation. FBI hands have been tied getting rid of them on US soil. That will change Jan20th.

Russia is violating Ukraine's sovereignty and their cultural and language ties are as close if not closer to Poland than Russia. I'm all for friendly relations, but Putin needs to leave Crimea, or cede the Russian occupied territories back to Finland/Poland/Japan.

if anybody ends up getting nuked it's going to be the shitskins in the east, possibly with the help of russia if all goes well. and protip; america has a lot more nukes than any sand-dwelling nation.
personally i hope usa and russia join forces and just obliterate the muslim epidemic but hey not everything can be sunshine and rainbows

Then you go fight for it, Shlomo.

Leave the US out of it

Yes. And no.

It will be from China or the Middle East now instead of Russia.

With regards to nuclear war, none really was likely but hillary much more plausible due to aggressive stance on Russia, Ukraine, sanctions and Syria.

Trump presents a likely higher threat of conventional skirmishes in Asia due to his [rightful] stance on Chinese trade and currency manipulation.

This, it just highlights how out of touch liberal sacks of crap are.

Our biggest worry this election was Hillary wanting a no fly zone over Seria, which according our generals meant imminent war with Russia.

Trump wants to get along with Russia.

The only real risk of nuclear war is if we're randomly attacked, North Korea, or some terrorist cell getting one somehow.

Mate to be honest i don't like both of them, after their debates,that dirt each other had behind their collar, they both should go to prison, but hillary should be shot on sight or hanged for what she did overall and that's why im so fucking happy trump has won. But lets be real here, it is just a charade, a drama for plain U.S. citizens, it has never really mattered who wins since president of united states is just a puppet controlled by the "shadow government", so don't be sad . All this campaign of both candidates, these elections throwing dirt on each other instead of trying to improve your OWN damn country.... It is a downfall of society when you have to vote for a lesser evil. You had great presidents but that time is long gone since the last president that wanted to fight against banks and shadow government was assasinated. 350 million citizens, and to tell the truth, it seems that you don't really care about your country. Hillary protesters this, Trumps protesters that, you should all unite and reform your country to the proud nation it once was and not participate in the already established agenda. Think for yourself for once. And as for your question, no you don't have to worry about nuclear warfare, nobody will use nuclear warheads nowadays, even if Trump wanted to the whole country would be against it. He might be a president but lets be real here, presidential figure is not that powerful. The economy is what runs the world and atomic cataclysm would just fuck the process, but "wars" in the middle east, now that's a gold mine for the elites.

> Under him, should we be worried about a heightened risk of nuclear warfare?
no did you listen to anything Trump has ever said? Prob not because you vote with your feelings.

Trump isn't a warmonger. He is a businessman.

Hillary was the cunt screaming for war.
Trump likes China and likes Putin.

The only chance of nukes anywhere is those fucktard NATO cunts.
Saddens me my shit PM is pushing for this as well.
Fuck-all wrong with Russian people.
American forces are why the Middle East is in such a shit mess, and the government. THEY created that mess.
Hopefully Trump will trumperino the fuck out of there and leave NATO to deal with the mess.

how can you have nuclear war when there is now mutual respect and understanding between usa and russia

hillary, obama and kerry were the ones threatening russia, blaming russia and trying to force russia into responding

>trump likes china
Wew lad.

>Trump
>I want to work with Russia, become allies
>less likely to have war with a a nuclear superpower
>Hillary
>I want to declare a no fly zone over Syria
>just about everyone says this would escalate into war with Russia
>very likely we would be at war with as nuclear superpower
In my honest opinion, between him and Hillary, Trump is a lower risk of leading to nuclear war.
Now with the middle east (who don't have nuclear weapons (yet)) I am worried about more conflict under his leadership.

He doesn't hate China. He wants to label them as currency manipulators that are breaking the rules of the WTO (which they are).

No. I think the risk would have been much higher under clinton

No because of his strategy on the petrodollar

this!

No. The highest risk was with Hillary and her "hard on Putin" stance.

>Mexicans
They don't have nukes.

>now mutual respect and understanding between usa and russia
He's not even president yet. I want it to happen as much as you, but don't get too excited now.

It hasn't even been 24 hours and Russia has literally already said they are ready to re-establish ties with the US.

(((ill be honest with you)))

Hillary Clinton destabilized a whole region, created the migrant wave now assaulting Europe, suggested that she wanted war woth Russia, and told an interviewer, "I want the people of Iran to understand that if I am President I will start a war with Iran."
And you want to push this baseless nonsense that Trump is dangerous.

Mwahahaha
>:^)

>He's not even president yet
What? But didn't he win? Explain please. I just moved here and got my citizenship and all that, so I'm not completely aware as to how this government works

Nuclear warfare is extremely unlikely because both side know it will be the end of everything. Nuclear weapons have ensured there will never be another world war because if one side loses they will push the button and that will be it. War from now on is just going to be endless proxy wars with brown people.

>Trump and Putin praising each other.
>Putin instantly declares he wants to fix damaged relations
Hilary was a much bigger threat with regards to nuclear war since she took a harder line with Russia.

Well said. China's not going to get into a shooting war because we slap a tariff on their stuff.

Eat shit fsggot.

This holy shit leftists are fucking pavlov dogs.

He doesn't take office until January 20th.

Less nuclear war risk in the short term

Because first and foremost, trump strikes me as an isolationist. The way he had his rhetoric, and buildup, makes me suggest that he will avoid the first fallpit that hillary would have screwed up, syria. Hillary would have attacked the russians for sure.

But since trump doesnt like foreign intervention, and also probably knows that Hillary creating isis, and has a general disdain for mudslimes. I think that he will go through this conflict perfectly.

Now in the longer term, I am not entirely sure how his geo politics will play out. Nato and its removal, downsizing will probably make russia feel less anxious. But since europe's armies are shit, I have to say that russia may start to be a little bit more aggressive.

Plus the chinks vs the japs is a fucking boiling pot waiting to explode. Those dumbasses have to be kept from killing eachother, and then the rest of the world.

The middle east will probably be more peaceful though, if russia can do its thing, perhaps even trump helps russia there. It will mean more stability there.

So short term, less chance, long term, unknown. With trump

vs hillary

Short term high chance, long term...still high chance...kek

Don't think we don't know, shills

You need to worry about what Barry is going to do more than what Trump is going to do.

The man has a while before taking office.

Buckle in lads, the ride may get bumpy after all.

He won, yes. But does not get sworn into office until the 20th of January. That's why right now, he's "President Elect Trump"

>Under him, should we be worried about a heightened risk of nuclear warfare?
No, he's offering a less confrontational position with the other major nuclear powers. I've seen you guys project your values onto the Clintons since the 90s no matter how much they openly disdain them, it's really disheartening.

OP listen to this

Just a reminder:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-obama-idUSKBN12F00N

OCTOber 14 20 16

OP here. I just want to address the fact that because I'm left leading doesn't mean I'm a Democrat puppet. I acknowledge that Hillary's shit slinging campaign against Trump as a hothead was fear-mongering propaganda, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're not on equal footing as a threat in my eyes. I question Trumps decision making ablities in the negotiating a possibly nuclear armed conflict between, lets say India and Pakistan. What would an incident like that look like? Would he just not get involved?

Hell no. He's a Republican. Putin love republicans. They is all friends n shit. Putin woulda constantly been hovering over the button with hillary in charge. He probably woulda let one off last night as a warning not to fuck around had she won... ergo trump has already overted nuclear holocaust just by winning ..

for the sake of everyone who's not 100% sure what user is talking about, someone please clarify with specifics

BORIS YELTZIN had nuclear weapons and he was a vodka-filled drunkard with the Russian button.

You degenerates have the attention span of a goldfish.

He wants to pull from M.E. That means merk the faggots until we can dip and let NATO deal.

That's what I believe, now we must wait until the 20th of January to see whether he can hold his place or not.

What if we find ourselves in a situation where the negotiators are asshats? Will Trump just bitch about it, or will he actually get involved if he knows it could lead to disaster?

no, hillary was the war hawk candidate who was ready for a cold war with russia if she were to win hence prepping for it with all the russian rigging rhetoric.
she said she'd happily go to war with not just weakened middle eastern states but happy going to war against nuclear states like russia and china.

Under trump you have less of a chance at nuclear war.

she was happy to invade syria after the syrian government invited russia to fight isis and other rebel groups funded by american war machine, declared she'd put in place a no fly zone. Obviously the government of syria and the russians invited by syria would not obey such bullshit.

shoot down russian jets. then obviously war would occur.

she was happy to claim russians are rigging the election then stating she'd happily go to war with russia over said claims.

It was darn obvious she wanted war with russia and it's allies.

Ironically the man people fear of being around nuclear codes has spoken of diplomacy whilst hillary was openly speaking of war with various nations.

you're lucky hillary lost, america would be involved in more wars, the planet is sick of american wars propagated for nothing more than self interest.

America becomes a pariah state and has to fight world powers on its own.

Nuclear warfare was almost assured under hillary.
Be grateful she lost.

They think uttering the word pussy in a private convo is worse than literal, by the book, textbook corruption.

No. The President cannot just "press a button" and fire nukes. The decision has to go through the military chain of command prior to the executive branch carrying out the order.

Si, flying!

By a Trump win, you just averted nuclear warfare. Paid any attention to the amount of money and effort the Russians have put into their SA-28 Satan ICBM lately? Go look it up.

>Russia literally saying lets be friends to Trump.
>Hillary is no longer in a position to agitate Russia anymore.
Chance of nuclear damnation is lower now more than ever.

>People keep bringing up Trump being soft on Russia
>Keep conveniently forgetting that he's always been extremely tough on ISIS

Theyll have one soon ;)

How will this work? Isn't ISIS unofficially backed by the same Arab nations Russia considers their allies?

saudi arabia and qatar are russian allies?

Especially as a liberal, I'm happy that Trump won, simply because of his stance regarding Russia. And as many other said before, the social pendulum was pushed too far in one extreme direction and it's just natural, right and good that a candidate like him won. I'm pretty certain the U.S. will benefit from this in the long run.

No

Not particularly.
Hillary was gonna dump us straight into a war with Russia.
Trump ... not sure what he'll do on the international stage. But he'll probably increase co-operation with China, at least to an economic degree.

Are they not?

Doubleplus post my friend.
I can't imagine how libtards would've been able to handle being told that their way of life was threatened by Russo, let alone having to go kill/die/repeat

hello mate

wait, are you saying that you guys are NOT bunch of trigger happy cowboys?

Hillary: the us dies from either russia or isis
Trump: russia and the us join together and defeat isis

China dislikes Trump because he knows that they've been breaking the rules for years.

Russia is definitely on our side though