Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqXDC-_6Kj0
youtube.com/watch?v=360zZt7cqdc
youtube.com/watch?v=cHgu8hohFh4
youtube.com/watch?v=gSGTZttGV7E
youtube.com/watch?v=fVx5RJlazuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp1MD6CjPdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fact that it ended on a cliffhanger pissed me off.

Ah, a fellow leaf.
I'm also trying to find another show that only aired in Canada that no one remembers.
It's about this group of young adults who can teleport to this bizarre alternate dimension. They're taught by this weird old man who ends up being the bad guy.
I specifically remember one episode, where the characters were stuck in a "memory loop", and were constantly repeating actions and not noticing it.
It also had a really REALLY weird animation style. I can't for the LIFE of me remember the fucking name of it.

AAAAAAA I FOUND IT HOLY SHIT

Holy shit I'm getting nostalgic now

youtube.com/watch?v=EqXDC-_6Kj0
Oh god this shit was terrible

You want some more blasts from the past? Try Kevin Spencer, D'Myna Leagues, Weird Years, Shirley Holmes, Being Ian, Brady's Beasts, Jacob Two-Two, Monster By Mistake, Zixx, Yvon of the Yukon, Downtown, Dog City, King, and Henry's World.

Jesus Christ user

The Middleman, Human Target, Witchblade

I fucking loved this show,also one of the better anime parody's that I've seen.

I'm from Russia and there were a lot Canadians cartoons. Like there guy always changing jobs in each episode and can you count What's with andy?, but it was on Jetix so I dunno.

>here guy always changing jobs in each episode
Odd Job Jack? I loved that show, until they got rid of Betty and just kept bringing in boring gimmick characters to replace her.

Man I miss The Detour.

youtube.com/watch?v=360zZt7cqdc

KIIIIIIDDDDDD NOTORIOUS

This was so bad,anyone remember the one where it's a video game family.

YOU FUCKERS HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG TRYING TO REMEMBER OR FIND OUT THE NAME OF THIS FUCKING MINISERIES FUCKING HAUNTED ME TILL I RANDOMLY STUMBLED ACROSS IT ON GOOGLE

I KNEW IT EXISTED. I REMEMBERED THE PSUEDO ANIME PLOTLINE, THE ART STYLE, THE HIGH TECH WHITE GLOVE, EVEN THE FACT THE FUCKING ALIEN LANGUAGE WAS JUST JAPANESE ("YOSH MEANS COOL")

HOLY FUCK IT FEELS LIKE MY BRAIN JUST FINALLY TOOK A MASSIVE SHIT AFTER STRAINING FOR YEARS

youtube.com/watch?v=cHgu8hohFh4

Producing Parker
Zero-Man
Chilly Beach
The Tofus
Untalktative Bunny
Kid Paddle
Silver Wing
Yakkity Yak
Rescue Heroes
Ned's Newt
Life's a Zoo
Animal Crackers

Does this count as a show?

Class of the Titans. I just rewatched the series. Not that great, but the premise and characters make me want to write a fanfic about this series.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSGTZttGV7E

youtube.com/watch?v=fVx5RJlazuU

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp1MD6CjPdE

Why did Disney bury this?

When it first came out I remember Comedy Network would have flash games based on episodes that you would play and could win prizes.

i haven't even had a single thought about this, unitil this moment, seeing this here creates a powerful nostalgia, goddamn

But was it good?

why is it that in every kid's show since 2000, the black guy is the smart one?

I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA I ONLY SAW THE FIRST EPISODE THE REST NEVER SEEMED TO AIR

Game Over? Yeah, I just barely remember that.

Man, why were there so many CGI and claymation sitcoms airing in the early 00s?

ARE YOU ME?!

PLEASE someone prove me wrong

FUCK I HOPE NOT THAT WOULD BE WIERD

Maybe because of Urkel's popularity? Or because they needed a token black character and a token smart character, so combining them saved on space? I don't even know, it confuses me too.

The blonde girl looks so fuckeable, please can you elaborate about this user?