Relationships between humans and robots are messed up, and can lead to the end of humanity

>relationships between humans and robots are messed up, and can lead to the end of humanity
>robot human relationships are okay, you’re old so that means you’re wrong
What?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYHDzrdXHEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont consider the final season related to anything futurama.
Just the series finale

It was a scare film,not enough humans like robots to cause the birth rates to fall.

Did you really take the Don't Date Robots film at face value?

Why does everyone keep saying it was bad?It was just ok not bad.One of the best episodes "the late philip j fry" was a latter season.

Also syfy is bring it back.

>Also syfy is bring it back.
At some point things need to be let go.

>the late philip j fry
meh tier with forced feelings

Hey now, the Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park are all still running and they're still... *throws up in mouth a bit*... great!

Robot on human IS great. It's one step away from bringing superior 2-D girls into the 3-D.

You know they did the whole "burring your self" way before Rick and Morty.Fuck they did everything before rick and morty!

that wasnt even in the final season.
Yes, Futurama is a better sci-fi cartoon anyways

So you seriously believe that every single accomplishment in human history was made to impress the opposite sex and without that drive society will just collapse?

And sometimes the same sex!

Just as the Space Pope always said.

>it was a scare film
IT WAS EARTH

Human female and giant robot is the way of the future. As has been foretold in the sacred document.

Relationships with non-sentient robots is not okay because they lead to self-indulgence

Sentient robots can tell you to fuck off, just like Bender, so you can't count on them to stay obedient relationships. also

CLANKED

Everybody did. That's why they gasped at Fry's relationship.

This guy gets it!

Nice.

Actually the joke was he was a bitter closeted robosexual who got cucked so he took it out on robosexuals.

They also somehow end up making the best duos in series.

robosexuality was an allegory for homosexuality. what's not to get?

revival Futurama watches like fanfiction

ironically that weird deviant Futurama fetish comic with the Leela-butt-spider feels more like a real Futurama episode than the new seasons did.

Nah, it reads like the writers are in their 40's let the acclaim for their show go to their heads, and think ebin maymays on Twitter are hilarious

Even Futurama doing that wasn't original user, it was a reference to a bad Star Trek TNG two-parter where Data's head was buried on Earth for four hundred years due to time travel shenanigans. And I'll bet that was lifted from some old sci fi story.

There is nothing new under the sun.

SEXY fanfiction.
They didn't have the same writers as the earlier seasons though. They had to choose between hiring the old vas or the old writers and well...

What? No. No no no. Please tell me this is a meme and user just means syndication reruns

What if robots and humans can reproduce though?

>SEXY fanfiction.
Oh boy

>it was a reference to a bad Star Trek TNG two-parter where Data's head was buried on Earth for four hundred years due to time travel shenanigans
That sounds like the ending to Roswell that Ends Well

>female robots has fully functioning wombs that can accept male sperm
>male robots collect sperm from sperm banks to later inject to their partner through sex

i can see it working.

A lot of the newer episodes were really topical. They chose to reference recent pop culture over telling memorable stories.

>Obama birth certificate episode
>gay marriage episode
>EULA lawsuit episode
>iPhone/Twitter/viral video episode featuring Susan fucking Boyle

That was a reference to it too, yeah. Also noteworthy that Star Trek DS9 also did "time-travelling episode about comic relief characters crash-landing at Roswell".

Exactly. It may take tinkering, but someone somewhere will figure out how to make it work.

>They didn't have the same writers as the earlier seasons though
People need to stop spouting this lie. 90% of the CC run writing staff wrote for the original run.

>Relationships with non-sentient robots is not okay because they lead to self-indulgence
wheres thw line between robot and sex toy, though

underrated

In the early seasons it was an in universe joke. Don't date robots it would lead to extinction. Then the new series put a spin on it making it more like homosexuality. Making the series more relevant for the times.

I still don't know if it was for the best to suddenly make futurama for now instead of the future, but whats done is done.

Friendly reminder that episode was about FUCKING NAPSTER, so I don't want you fuckos bitching about the last season being "too topical and dating itself". Or the fact that the president was fucking Nixon and his VP was a headless Agnew. Futurama was always about current events, the best episodes just buried it in silliness.

Ultimately it all comes down to how it's written and how the jokes are executed. The reboot of the series was bad, like post-Simpsons 8 bad.

Artificial wombs are already a reality they have been used to bring deer and goat fetuses to term.
Granted any human testing is still a legal nightmare and artificial sperm and eggs are still a pipe dream but it's not completely unbelievable.

Napster was part of it but it's not like they went full Proud Family EZ Jakster. It was more about Fry making out with a robot than anything else.

"Attack of the Killer App" is just 22 minutes of LOL IPHONES! LOL TWITTER! LOL SUSAN BOYLE. It aged like milk. The difference between that and Nixon/Agnew is that Nixon is a super important cultural figure whose influence has lasted decades versus chasing what's the hip trend now and it's already out of date by time the episode airs.

It's like how The Simpsons used to reference stuff like The Shining that people are still talking about today compared to now when The Simpsons references stuff like Inception or Homeland which become totally forgotten after a few months.

never understood why americans hate nixon so much. he wasn't doing anything other presidents didn't do before him, and probablly after him. And unlike the worshiped kenedy, he actually did get stuff done. a working anti russian deal with china, ton of stuff done in europe concerning acceptance of borders, so we don't get WWIII over minor stuff etc. He is show as the devil, while kenedy who almost blew up the world by sending wrong signs to russians and got americans boged down in vietnam is a saint.
Is it the media or something, because he hated jews and homosexuals?

pre-reboot writers wanted to just make fun stories and entertain you.
post-reboot writers wanted to preach to the choir but still seem "smart" for it

Honestly I dislike the episode because it was pointless, it was just there to stir the pot of trying to undo the Clinton ruling from the 90s on gay marriage and not much else.

Eh, the first season did. I thought they found their form by the end.

>this is your brain on Sup Forums
And no, not in the >lol da joos sense of Sup Forums, but the not even entry level understanding of politics and the zero research you've actually done on the subject, parroting /polhis/ talking points

I don't think you fully appreciate how topical animated sitcoms have been in the past.

He was cruel and evil whose genius was only matched by his lust for revenge.

I agree, the show is the precise definition of something that has run its course.

dude I am not even american. all I know is that for you guys, Kissinger is satan himself. Nixon is a spawn of the devil, and most evil US president ever.
You idolise Kenedy, and I do not know why.
You say I did 0 research, and yet I know that Kenedy did the worse thing you could do in contacts with Russians, first he acted soft and weak, and then he tried to hardcore durning the Kuban events. If the Russian politburo, haven't at some time decided that he may well be that retarded,, we would be living in caves right now.

Nixon did the deal with China which was huge. Caught the Russian pants down. The Oder border deals, the repatriation of people, he did ton of stuff. What did Kenedy actually do? I mean, he did look nice. he tried to destroy the CIA and FBI, which in a cold war setting is like trying to disarm your own country. He helped the black minority, which is great. But he planed to do it in the democrate way, aka lets make them addicted to the state, so that they will always vote democrat out of fear that others will take stuff away.
He banged a lot of chicks, and considering how sick he was, I must respect that. Nixon was a political animal, while dudes like obama, regan or kenedy were more like movie stars.

isn't that Trump? evil pussy grabing nazi, that gets back at obama for making him look bad at one event. That is more or less the definition of doing such stuff. Only other politician close to it is Neville Chamberlain, dude loses his fiance to a germanized czech taycoon son, proceeds to hate czech people for the rest of his life to a point of selling them off to hitler, and calling their country and efemerid that should have never existed.

Can a show not present both sides of an argument and let you pick for yourself? Do you have to be told what is moral and true? You idiot. You amoeba. You absolute cretin.

Because instead of having all the bad shit going down in the background like other presidents, Nixon was caught with his pants down. Watergate was an enormous scandal and it was a big embarrassment that he was the first president to resign.

>Is it the media or something, because he hated jews and homosexuals?
Stop going on Sup Forums

it was always a commentary on the present

that goes for most sci-fi in general

but he actually did not like them, a lot. And am not saying this is a special jew/homo trait, people tend to be rather vengful. It is a very rare case when someone makes their opponent look like the good guy. And more often then not this happens, only in case of war, and when the side that stayed at home, wants to stick it to the people that went to war. And suddenly Saladin becomes more nobel, the the crusaders he is fighting, because the dudes that stayed back home do not want to end up looking like total a-holes for not joining.

Yeah I never understood why that happened. I mean it is not like the media liked nixon before watergate. they always at best disliked him. Sure they were super happy that they water gate happened, and they made it a huge thing, as if no other president ever did the same stuff. And it was a huge scandal because of the media. Roosevelt did worse things, and they weren't even showing how sick he was. Dude sold whole central europe to the Russians, because he though "uncle" Stalin was a fun guy.

>nazi
I think it's hilarious that the Muslim defending cucks keep calling Jews and Jewish allies Nazis.
It's like you retards don't even realize how much Muslims love Hitler. You should see how the Palestinians treat him.

A sex toy can't say no. When the toy looks at you, scoffs, then asks if all you see is a slut before walking off, THEN it is okay to get in s relationship with it

You still need an egg, dummy. A sperm has only half of the genes and has no mitochondria.

Well good thing Egg donations exists as well.

And Watergate.

well hitler never said that Hierosolima is the jewish states capital.

maybe the weak slavic or iberian sperm. I have read an interesting book from a german scholar. And he wrote in XIII century, that females are only the ovens where life is "baked" where the life itself comes only from man. That is also why masturbation is evil. If your doing it your killing little dudes.

Sure but then you still need a donor and don't need a robot, just a device.

women getting roasted by BB robot cock is just feminism

God I hated the Comedy Central era. Should’ve left it dead

Holy fuck this. Those random ass name drops too
>it’s like the time I wasted money watching Tron legacy
And who could forget my personal favorite
>it’s absorbing all of mass around it!
>LIKE THE KARDASHIANS!!

All of the posts are reminding me of the articles I read of women claiming having sex with a sex doll is rape because it can’t consent. Which begs the question, can your vibrator consent?

When did I make my way to the youtube comment section?

The reason is because people already disliked Nixon in the 1960s even if people could agree he was competent. The media, the Democratic party, the liberal wing of the Republican party- everyone knew Nixon was a badass and could get shit done but they were all varying degress of hateful/fearful of Nixon.

So when Nixon got too implicated in one of his schemes all of his enemies (he kept a list of enemies lel) jumped on that moment to get him out of office, then spent their time and efforts trying to Damnato Memoriae him.

Yet Nixon's policies still have an impact today, while no one remembers who the fuck Abe Fortas was.

Your entire post shows you not only know nothing about Nixon but you don't know anything about Sup Forums or /his/ (which is basically /leftypol/) either. Why are you even on this website?

Futurama has Fry and Bender and they're more likable than characters in those other shows because their personalities are still basically the same simple "retard" and "dickhead" they were in the first episodes so if Syfy makes new episodes it will be fine.

Don't remember that episode, but I liked the episode where Bender has a son.

Yeah because the homosexual community was so beloved in the early 70s.

Post-reboot also has entertaining stories.

From this thread I'm like 90% sure that if the Beavis and Butthead reboot had lasted more than 1 season that people would bitch about how even that wasn't as good as the original even though it's just a show about two dumbasses being dumbasses.

The problem with revived futurama is they explain nearly every fucking joke and visual gag right after making it.
The series ended with The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings

Wanda Sykes ruined that episode for me

But everybody there was stupid!

>And sometimes the same sex!

DRAMA

Source or citation? Sounds like a fun read

because watergate and him being crazy at the end. You can be crazy as a president you just can't be so visible about it. As for Kennedy he was pretty and a martyr so that alone will cement him. The real question is why Bill is still so beloved

only the the original 4 seasons are good

But reboot Beavis and Butthead was amazing, especially the sections where they would riff on MTV's shitty reality shows

He's a lovable guy who presided over some prosperous times and was followed by Bush.

This. Once the “movie seasons” start and GOD FORBID the Comedy Central episodes start, you know you’re in for a bad time

Is that some Rule 63 Vash, Roy Mustang Dwayne Johnson anime?

That's Armitage III.

'member Big O? 'member the romantic tension between Roger and Dorothy?

Armitage is the OVA that Chiaki Konaka, the head writer of Big O made before, and it's even more blatant admission that he's a robosexual.

Like all true patricians.

Nope. Anime called Armitage. Got itty bitty titties, robots, and cyberpunk themes.

I too would like to fuck a robot that looks like a 12-year-old street walker

Just the reruns.

Oh baby

That's like comparing Lex Luthor to Bizarro.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYHDzrdXHEA

I dont know how to respond to this thread other than linking this video

Futurama died the first time it was cancelled.

>Western animation will never reach this level of cyber-goodness.

You'd think by now someone would have tried something. It doesn't have to be the next GitS or Armitage but at least something that points in that direction.

And since this is a Futurama thread, does anyone else find it odd that they never parodied Blade Runner, Akira or GitS? I mean, they parodied almost every other sci-fi universe I can think of.

Well there's heavy metal

Yeah, but Heavy Metal is old. I'd love to see something new.

dont hold your breath, 2d animation is dead in the west, and it's on its last legs in japan, and mature animation has been deader than dead in the west for decades. There's never going to be another ralph bakshi ever again

Armitage III was at the start of his career and it's inferior to pretty much all his other pieces though.

Still a pretty good cyberpunk anime that cyberpunk fans can get a good kick off.