Sup Forums OCs

Who's the strongest character, Marvel or DC, that your OC can take on?

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/mshen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>strong independent woman of color with big hair and dresses boyishly
Figures it's a Sup Forumsmblr invention

I don't even know which way to tackle this comment from

You COULD ignore it.
I mean you could have.

TOAA and the Presence.

Fuck you all.

Calm down user, take a shit and get something to eat.

I wanna fuck your oc.

Damn kid it's funny to jump on the tumblr hate train but know when to call it. This shit is well drawn with non mary sue build and a cool design looks like someone out of jackie chan adventures.

Link to your shit OP looks pretty decent, also answer Probably Spiderman/Cap for Marvel and Atom/Green Lantern DC

If it wasn't for the slight curve on her chest I'd swear this was a trap.

Most of my OCs are all based on characters I made for M&M, either to play or for my settings. The two most powerful heroes are Paragon, a combat optimized Superman expy based on his stats from the DC handbook and Golden Prince, tenth avatar of Vishnu, a conversion of a Dawn Solar to the constraints of M&M.
So either of them can fight Supes to a standstill, with Supes going all out.
My Flash expy has specific hax so he can beat Accelerator.

Literally all feminine features...

...t-trap... h-huh right guys?

I'm literally a fag and you guys and your terrible attempts to make yourselves feel safe about your confused sexuality is annoying.

Needs to be colonized.

Superman for DC and Thor for Marvel. It's kind of cheating though because his power depends on guile and wits, and if it came down to a straight fight he'd get his ass kicked by almost anyone.

>litteraly hot-footed
K I N O
I
N
O

>namefag
What ever makes you sleep at night also
Please fucking leave you are not welcome here fagot

>his power depends on guile and wits
How would he do against enemies who use guile and wits themselves? Say Batman, Constantine and Spiderman.

>Accelerator
Quite a feat

I'm probably going to regret this but

You got a deviantart/tumblr, op?

Found it
>artstation.com/mshen

What's their story?

Does Golden Prince has his own gold paved shitting street?

Some schlubby furry I use as an avatar. That's basically it. I -planned- on making a story / comic involving him and his friends but I decided not to as I don't have the patience to actually create anything so arduous and unrewarding as a webcomic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Melting Point VS your OC.

She can turn her arms and legs into pillars of molten rock and shoot ice beams from her eyes. She has to be careful though since her hair and clothes arn't fireproof.

How does it go down, OP?

Probably Brainiac, standard flying brick. Thanks for reminding me to get some writing done, would Sup Forums like to see chapter 1 once I finish it?
>Also artist credit goes to Nark I think, I feel like an asshole for not writing down who it was, guy was just doing OCs for people out of the kindness of his heart.

He could take out many heroes through sheer tenacity. He's immortal, so he could just chase them and wail on them until they give out. It work on pretty much any hero that couldn't fly.

Do any of you have a comic?

Pretty bad, eh?

I'm a fuckup when it comes to actual composition/anatomy, but I'm the only artist in my friend group so I draw everyone's D&D characters. Actually been a while since I made these, like a year or so. And yeah yikes they're bad

who is that?

This is the reference I made for him to work off.

Shouldn't...shouldn't be in some sort of suit? Shit looks dangerous

Why is her face paler than the rest of her body?

Suits cost money.

You think people just give out fireproof super suits for free?
She sure as hell isn't going to be caught wearing one of her dad's (Lava Lord) old suits.

How the fuck is any of this Sup Forums related please fuck off back to deviant art

The guy who drew it does, [email protected]. Like I said I posted a shitty stick figure in an OC thread to demonstrate my drawing skills and came back to this. The guy did a couple other OCs in that thread too.

Probably Spider-Man or Batman if she uses her telekentic enhanced abilities to their utmost limit and plays smartly.

I made some lame superheroes when I was a bit younger

One year at comic con I got some random fucking artist to draw one of them cause I had no good OCs back then. His name was Melt, and uh, he Melts.

I seriously don't know who the artist of this is, and I didn't back then either, I just commissioned some random people who were there. It's signed Fanie so hey, thanks Fanie, wherever you are.

My OP OC would be a 2000+ year old human that is capable of doing whatever humans are capable of doing but boosted to godlike levels. Basically a 100% genuine human that happened to possess godlike stats. Origin of powers would be his status as a prefect human, something the Celestials attempted to create via Eternals and mutants.

Powers would be immortality, regenerative-healing factor, superhuman strength, durability, stamina, reflexes, agility, speed, senses, intelligence, photographic memory and reflexes, danger intuition and rage boost. Regenerative-healing factor would be Wolverine tier. Strength would be Hulk tier. Speed would be Flash tier but no Speedforce bs since not in possession of Speedforce. Intelligence would be Doom tier. Danger intuition is basically Spider-sense, warns you of danger. Rage boost would apply towards the regenerative-healing factor, strength, speed, and reflexes.

Attires would be a Uru knight armor equiped with a Uru cape. Weapon would be a Uru great sword.

Strongest character he could take on without his armor and weapon would be Hulk, Thor, Superman analogs and Heralds of Galactus. But advantages in his favor due to him possessing certain attributes that the others lack. Speed, reflexes and danger intuition advantage over Hulk and Thor. Immortality, regenerative-healing factor, and danger intuition advantage over Superman analogs. Regenerative-healing factor advantage over Heralds of Galactus. Strongest character he could take on with his armor and weapon would be Skyfather class beings mainly due to his regenerative-healing factor and the added durability from the Uru knight armor..

So he's Jesus?

Could probably take the same amount of punches as Superman, but couldn't deal out the damage

it was nark, he's a pretty ok guy

On a normal day? Could put up a good fight for Spider-man

This is really the best response i've seen to any post here in a long time.

He's actually not that strong compared to other flying energy users.

Yes, he's a trap.

My OC is a former Hasidic Jew rabbinical student trapped in the body of a Golem after an ill advised attempt at a ritual from the Sefer Yetzirah.

I dunno, he could probably take The Thing? He's a tank bruiser with some minor magical skill and is literally made of metal and stone

I remember that thread. Was fucking magic how he just bounced back with that so fast

>human that is capable of doing whatever humans are capable of doing but boosted to godlike levels. Basically a 100% genuine human that happened to possess godlike stats. Origin of powers would be his status as a prefect human

So, the original Siegel + Schuster Superman

Sure if Superman was an immortal human with godlike physical powers with no weakness to Kryptonite and red sun radiation and dresses like a knight and wields a great sword.

please bully as much as possible

*are, user. Their attempts are annoying.

They're here, they won't admit they're queer, get used to it.

I've only ever had one OC when i was a teenager and it's pretty cringey. He could take on a few of the hard hitters, or nobody because he was empowered by an Eldritch Horror at it's whim to test the universe against it's power before it came to consume it.

Naturally he would never be near a level of the actual horror itself.

2edgy4me.

Well he sounds like a herald but with powers aren't active until the monster wants something

My OC's an edgy demonic anti-hero that's born from the remains of an apocalyptic creature.

She's about on the level of Thor, Silver Surfer, Supes, Wonder Woman, etc. in base, and Skyfather level when transformed.

This.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

LIke none.

I made him when I was a kid and based him off pic related.

Still my go-to for doodle comics