>nobody is talking about you
Good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
aftonbladet.se/ledare/ledarkronika/anderslindberg/article23782415.ab
youtube.com/watch?v=yyHnvU_iDRQ
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, I forgot, unless you guys are the "uneducated white males" that everyone is actually talking about.

Ebaum's World did it.

because we were the silent majority, the DNC tried to take election by fear. in turn, you made everyone hide what they were really thinking. and now your salty tears will nourish us till 2020 when we wipe the floor with you again.

We cling to the shadows. Only a fool would want to be on the forefront.

>A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to

secret private facebooks dude

We're the thief in the night faggot.

We work from the shadows.

We're talking about. We the media now.

Sup Forums is a shadow government nowadays

Funny how things change

It's for the best, our power is ours and ours only, they shouldn't understand it or know about it

> implying Donald being elected POTUS isn't more hilarious to me than anything else

I mean maybe down the line shit will get unfunny, but right now my cheeks still hurt a little from all the laughing. The whole situation is ridiculous.

>meme'd him into existence

How is this possible when he existed and was popular before Sup Forums? We never said we meme'd him into existence, but into the presidency.

Yeah you forgot, because you don't know how to post, or collect your thoughts enough to put it in clever form.

That's why you can't even think of the right words to post.

They don't want to acknowledge our power

How did he ..?

This guy gets it.

plebbit will take all the attention and glory

And I am 100% fine with that

we all are nameless heroes, unknown and forgotten

Why the fuck would we want that type of attention?

They may not say our name but we all know.

You never hear the shot that kills you.

We redpilled enough people to make the difference and mobilized the WN and neo-nazi vote.

We are an echo of a truth, whispered in secret.

Both trump and Hillary have less votes than Romney did last election. People need to stop pretending that Trump's election was some great mandate instead of a perfect shitstorm between 2 terrible candidates

We are the secret meme order, we do our work from the shadows and don't require recognition. Making the world great again is our reward in itself.

>we are starting to become the cypherpunk jew
This makes me uncomfortable.

My child.
The digits only need reading, not explaining.

Reddit will take the blame as ever.

We didn't do it for the fame, we didn't do it for attention. We did what we had to.

You fucking kidding me? When did they stop mentioning the alt right? Hillary's stated goal was destroy alt right and alternative media before she got btfo. It's like you've all forgotten one day after victory how close we were to being written out of existence.

True heros are the ones behind the scenes. We know what we did, and we do not need recognition or fame.

First post best post
We don't need newfags flooding this board again

fucking exactly

That's it man.

This guy gets it.

sieg heil

Obviously I meant meme'd a president-elect Donald Trump into existence. user, you think I respect you that much? I'm not writing a publication out for The New England Journal of Medicine. I'm writing a post for a cesspool echochamber imageboard for antisocial people with literal mental disorders that will be gone soon.

Like all good sorceries, meme magic works best from behind the scenes.

Shillary literally referred to us as a secret facebook site in her concession speech.

that's exactly how (((they))) are work: hiding in plain sight. If we want to continue this, we have to do like them, with a difference: we'll die like an hero instead of live long enought to become a villain.

we are literally anonymous

we dont want recognition
we want a better world

Correct

because people still don't get the internet or take it seriously

Heroes never die!

THIS
H
I
S

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

We are trained for espionage. We would be legends, but the records are sealed. Glory in battle is not our way. Think of our heroes: the Silent Step, who defeated a nation with a single shot. Or the Ever Alert, who kept armies at bay with hidden facts. These giants do not seem to give us solace here, but they are not all that we are. Before the network, there was the fleet. Before diplomacy, there were soldiers! Our influence stopped the rachni, but before that we held the line! Our influence stopped the krogan, but before that, we held the line! Our influence will stop Saren. In the battle today, we will hold the line!"

because we are the (((jews))) now.

Our power (mememagic) shouldn't be exposed to the world, it's too dangerous.

The reason our fucking movement worked is because we don't want credit you moron. The second some cuck tries putting his face on it, we tell them to fuck off. This isn't an ego enhancement, it is a movement.

When youve done something right, no one will notice youve done anything at all.

this

>Then how come nobody is talking about you?

Because are have become the Jew, and nobody dares name the Jew.

it's similar to how we'll just call you a faggot and not get your mother involved in it aswell

We need no recognition. We need no glory.
We are the darkest shadow, so that His light may shine ever more brightly.
We will stand, we will fight, we will fall for Him.
We will suffer, we will be belittled.
But there is no price to high to pay for the God Emperor.
All Hail the Emperor, All hail Kek.

What? Are you anti-Sup Forumsic or something? It is pure coincidence, you biggot! Never forget muh six gorillion!

this guy gets it

Calm down la

We'll die in a blaze of glory; when the EU will collpase, when the world will finally be free buy (((their))) influence, when a worlwide economic growth will lead humanity to space colonization, teuly togheter, respecting one another BUT being whiny about the past and/or too mixed, then, and only then, our contribution will be unnecessary, and we will finally die with facing God, Kek and Moloch with a smug face. This is the future, this is what Kek have in store for us.

>when you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all

He's the hero the internet deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

So we'll besmirch him.

Because he can take it.

Because he's not our hacker.

He's a silent lurker,

a watchful shitposter.

An anime masturbator.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and equality.

Reddit is clearly to blame for all this mess.

Because that's the only way we can be effective.

we must remain in the shadows. we are (((them))) now

Sup Forums didn't do shit but like to take credit for it like they secretly made it all happen even though Sup Forums is like 10 people

because Sup Forums didn't do anything
Sup Forums barely did anything
even reddit's contribution was small

Progressives are the only ones truly responsible for trump's victory.

Idk man i think pol had a huge part of the spirit cooking shit and that definitely had a big impact on florida...all those draft our daughters memes and shit. It was pretty fuckin epic desu

Sup Forums is actually one guy with proxy machine
actually you are me

I keked

FPBP

(((I))) for one, will go into cocoon mode about (((Trump))) for now.
Can't be too safe. (((I))) will be lurking though, (((you))) (((anons))) did a good job though!

Because we have to hide. Because we're the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll be hunted. Because we can take it, because we're not a hero. we are a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Memer

Those damn deplorables at Sheekyforums

We do as we always have, deflect attention elsewhere. This is by design, and always was.
This is all TOTSE's doing, we are a board of peace.
Also rules 1&2

>nobody
My normie 50 year old uncle changed his Facebook pic to a pepe

All my liberal friends talking about the rise of the KKK NAZI alt right.

My friend's little brother just started using "based" as an adjective.

This board is a cultural crucible that has such a serious effect that a presidential campaign actaully paid people to try and disrupt it with spam posts.

They're afraid of us and they should be.

This. Sup Forums doesn't need more traffic.

Hillary just said SECRET PRIVATE FACEBOOK SITE.

She was talking about us and how her CTR shit did nothing.

Good. I dont even know what youre talking about.

That brand of shannanigans is ebaumsworld and reddit. Sup Forums is a board of peace and respectful debate and discourse.

We were responsible for nothing, and with that i say good day to you, newfriend.

Whatever will Sup Forums do now?

#Make4ChanGreatAgain

In Sweden they do.

aftonbladet.se/ledare/ledarkronika/anderslindberg/article23782415.ab

The salt in your tears fuels my erection.

I am sorry to hear about you losing your job though. Maybe next time pick a more lucrative career path than CTR.

>This is all TOTSE's doing, we are a board of peace.

Holy fuck! Hello fellow old-old-fag!

Eternally, fpbp.

Sup Forums has always been like, it is like a patient zero. everything that goes on, on this site eventually infect other sites like a virus, replicating. then it pours out to the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyHnvU_iDRQ starts @ 8:05

>that will be gone soon.

So be it.

Our movement isn't tied to a particular website or groups of people. We started the fire this time, but the rest is upon the ordinary people.

Our ideas will manifest themselves in a different form, under a different name, may times of need be upon us again. Until then: godspeed you, faggots!

>"Mr Trump ran the most unconventional of political campaigns, but it turned out he knew better than all the experts."

Fuck it feels good

we did it for the lolz

It's true! Germans aren't funny

we have an union to reform. The clinton to put in jail. Our work ahs barely began my friend.

I don't recall Sup Forums discussing Trump.
Must have been Reddit.

>Germans
you mean (((germans)))
we helped you guys

>ywn be a young punk scrolling through Ka-Fucking-Boom and taking notes again
Good to see you here, user.

Don't ignore Sup Forums during the primary.
This site is an unusually prolific source for grassroots support

The media's idiocy actually did Trump a favor. Do you know how many people didn't vote because they thought Hillary was going to win? Do you know how many people have told me that they wish they could go vote now because they didn't think Trump was gonna win?

Nate Silver, the NYT, the Huffington Post with their "99% Hillary win!" predictions handed the election to Donald Trump in the sweetest instance of poetic irony I have ever deigned to savor.

Because we are the hero the people need, not the one they want. Because we are a watchful guardian, a dark knight.

Because we're the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll ignore us. Because we can take it. Because we're not your hero. We're silent guardians, watchful protectors. We're................................................................................umm what are we anyway?

We are the Vanguard, they'll be talking about us in the years to come

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trump%e2%80%99s-victory/ar-AAk6o38?ocid=spa

it's better that the true masterminds go unnoticed, blame Reddit, 9GAG, Ebaum's World. It's the way things ought to be