Trump made white women great again

Trump made white women great again

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-trump-laughs-cancelled-1110-chicago-inc-20161109-story.html
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/11/09/white_women_sold_out_the_sisterhood_and_the_world_by_voting_for_trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QereR0CViMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck yeah he did, by grabbing on pussy at a time. The absolute madman. I love him.

I always knew women can't resist an alpha

>sisterhood
What happened with individualism? I thought people were supposed to be sovereign individuals not subjects to a list of categories they're arbitrarily put in.

mgtow btfo

They literally lost the election cause they demonized white men ... and now they are going to demonize white women. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, GREAT STRATEGY!

>relying on white women
>ever
JEEZ

I thought no woman would ever support trump?????????????????????????????

they will eat each other alive

It begins

They will never learn, learning is ableist.

>sisterhood
>woman trying to grasp honor and companionship
LAAMAO LAD

is this article implying that all white women live in the US?

it was 50-50, plenty voted Clinton. is it really that surprising?
>white woman in conservative state votes conservative

and how much of the rest of the world really gives a fuck?

White women sold out the sisterhood
What "sisterhood" faggot? They're OUR women. Our mothers, sisters, daughters. There was never any "sisterhood". They're WHITE women.

More Latinos voted for Trump than Romney. Almost 30%- why is no one talking about this?

>White women do the right thing this election
>Sup Forums still giving them shit

Yes devour each other.

People are on my Facebook feed SHITTING on white women and the fallout is glorious.

First we get our women back.
Then the world.

this will be the rebirth of white tribalism
this will be the rebirth of white america

You know when you have a chicken farm you have to put a rooster in for every ~20-30 chickens. Otherwise they'll just keep constantly bickering and fucking shit up, while if they have a rooster around they behave decently.

>White women did it
> sold out

Because nobody will say it out loud:

BLACKS

DID

NOT

VOTE

They stayed home sucking on their crack pipes.

But liberals cannot speak the truth out loud. So, all the white women did it.

>sisterhood
KEK
Woman are the first ones to talk behind each other's back. Also that's like saying every woman had a responsibility to vote for Hillary, which in turn every men would have the same responsibility for Trump, which goes against all their calls for equality.

That would go against the MSM narrative.

>Feminism means women have a choice and can vote!
>No you dumb women you aren't voting for the people I like you aren't allowed to vote for that person!

Last night was reassurance for me I'm not alone.

I'm a ww who voted for Pat Buchanan in 92 and Ron Paul.

My daughter voted for Trump, and raising my g daughter the way I raised her.

Bonus my daughter is a public school teacher, winning hearts and minds.

The vast majority of women over age 25 don't buy into that fucking bullshit and have opinions of their own. Eat shit Slate/HuffPo.

>shitting on white women now
Yeah, they are trying to lose at this point - I'm sure of it.

>muh sisterhood of the traveling pantsuit

remember the wise words of madeleine albright: if you dont vote for hillary, you're going to hell.

yeah, i wonder why you lost.

chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-trump-laughs-cancelled-1110-chicago-inc-20161109-story.html
>a rival Facebook group, called "Let's all Point and Laugh at the people Pointing and Laughing at Trump Tower," was set up.

The tears taste so good.

>slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/11/09/white_women_sold_out_the_sisterhood_and_the_world_by_voting_for_trump.html

GEEEZ I WONDER WHY, WAS IT PERHAPS BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T DIGGING THAT FUTURE SYRIAN REFUGEE COCK?

>infighting and pointing fingers
let it all burn

A
FUCKING
WHITE
WOMAN

>White women sold out their fellow women, their country, and themselves last night. Most white women don’t want to be part of an intersectional feminist sisterhood. Most white women just want to be one of the guys. And we will all suffer for it.

The funniest part is Minorities didn't even come out for them. Hispanics actually gave Trump MORE votes then they gave Romney.

Its a fucking race war but only one sides showing up.

The left is truly fucking itself. But that is there nature.

It's literally this, they just don't get it. All the people who swayed the rust belt states in favor of Trump could just as easily vote for a democrat if the liberals would just stop fucking cannibalizing themselves and blaming each other for every little thing.

They claim to be the party of unity but they're an absolute shitfest of just the pettiest infighting imaginable. If they cut that shit out, rein in on their HuffPo and Salon friends who keep destroying their chances of winning, they could sweep 2020.

Wait, are they now openly admitting that there's a feminist conspiracy?

SJWs are like piranhas, they won't stop until there's only one disabled black obese and proud queersexual genderfluid trans woman left and she'll blame it on the patriarchy

>most women aren't lefty degenerates and are home makers with loving husbands

My opinion of white women has done a fucking 180 today and I couldn't be happier.

>there IS hope

It is incredible this hate for whites in the USA, if it isn't a white man it is the fault of a white woman, they automatically thing minorities are with them because they "protect" them,but instead they threat them like spoiled children making excuse after excuse for their behavior, and if they decide in a different way it is because this evil white people.

So it's ok for liberals to blame women?

regressive left is all about tribalism.

Fortunately this election showed that they are an irrelevant minority.

Trouble getting laid the past century, desu?

I love that in the end, rationality always win.

of course. Their actions are repugnant. When they run out of opponents to fight against they'll turn against their own, as they don't know how to do anything else.

The feminists believe there is, at least. Most sane women will support whoever they believe is right based on their own thoughts and feelings (kind of like how most non-cultists act).

As a great FUCKING WHITE MALE once said; "never interupt your enemy while they're making a mistake". This is perfect for us, it was always one of the great schemes of Leftist subversion to make out White men and women were a different species with completely irreconciable differences. But (((their))) attempts to try turn White women on their brothers, sons and fathers will fall flat, because as they condemn White women to the cult of self hatred that men go through, they will only succeed in pushing a majority of them away from the Left.

It's just like Orlando, if a white guy had done it, we would have literally never heard the end of it. It would be embelished in the paers for the whole year and would have been ranked above 9/11 as a catasthrophic watershed in American history and would have been used as a political prop to beat down any right-of-centre thought. But a muslim did Orlando and so it was cycled out of the press in a week. The Liberals have a food chain when it comes to addressing "opression" and the more opressed minorities can overule and belittle those below it, all the while unaware that have chipped off another demographic from their progressive cause just to feel smug in self pity.

>race and gender

Kek. Gorillions spent onto propaganda and brainwashing and most white women -still- aren't buying it. The gender war narrative pushed by Clinton, the SJW's and their liberal fellow travelers is falling down like the artificial and self-destructive shitstain it was.

>tfw the white race is still a thing no matter what they say
>tfw you finally see the return of racial solidarity and a united white front against niggers and gender-baiting race traitors

>white nationalists accusing others of tribalism

k e k

You can do anything you like as a woman and not be ashamed to be who you are...

...until you do something that I disagree with.

good, now all the degenerate minorities will start hating on white women and white women will finally wake up

Proof that identity politics do not function outside the upper-class liberal college bubble. These feminists don't know the lives of real women.

Looking at how they voted I think a lot of them have already woken up. Inspiring stuff. Make sure to look after those white women who did.

Sup Forums provides absolute free voice though. I can say nazi stuff in one thread and say communist stuff 5 minutes later in another, I don't have fit in into any category that I'm supposed to follow. Now of course this often leads to contrarianism, but the really cool guys are those who are contrarian to contrarians.

you don't understand what you are talking about

>Sisterhood
>Betrayed us
youtube.com/watch?v=QereR0CViMY

Today white women officially redeemed themselves! Today is white woman day! Today is wonder woman day! I love you all!

>Sup Forums
>white nationalism
barely
stormniggers can get lined up and shot for all I care

its kinda sad actually
this site has lost the ability to self reflect

whats even worse is that they dont seem to acknowlage that their conspiracies about the voteing process and "woman voteing against their self intrest" as they would put it

both turned out to be false

GRAB

And that one rooster has the worst job in the world.

>I speak for all women.
>You're a woman so you MUST agree with me
>wtf you mean you have a different opinion than me?
>what are you? uneducated? racist? you're okay with presumed sexual assault?
>Are you stupid? oh, no, you're married? and a mom?
>You're just brainwashed by the patriarchy, and you're husband is a modern day slave owner.
>I can't BELIEVE you would vote against a WOMAN when you have a daughter.
>What's wrong with you?
>DON'T YOU REALIZE I KNOW WHAT'S BETTER FOR YOU?!?!?!
My life living in California. Fuck these bitches

They obviously didn't want to get raped by illegal Mexicans

>acknowlage
>red swedes in charge of speaking a relevant language

>Most white women just want to be one of the guys.

this is especially revealing considering the feminists are the ones who wish to be like men. they want what men have, do what men do, be rewarded as men are (as long as it's not a hard task of course)
the women these hopeless idiots are criticizing are actually the ones who embraced their femininity and have put to use their ultimate woman gift - to raise healthy children and being the nurturer of the house

Lmao. I always hear these dindu SJWs criticize that group for everything.

great argument, did you learn it by watching trump speak?

you should proably turn off your brain and just start listening to your gut, the diffrence between the SJW and alt-right is what type of emotion they are influences by, rather then logic

Truly incredible that they just can't get enough of their own medicine. Let's just further ostracize and condemn our "voting bloc" because their opinions aren't our opinions.

The liberals in this country have literally said that you're too fucking stupid to think for yourselves, and now they're on full damage control because you thought for yourselves. AMAZING

he types as his mother and sister get raped by the government mandated 15 male refugees he's required to house

i gladly sold out the sisterhood and the world yesterday with my younger sister and mom here in california :^)

Holy shit guys... this. WE HAVE TO MEME THIS NOW
We have to meme it like we did with #DraftOurDaughters. How many of you have twitter accounts? We should push #FuckWhiteWomen and blame them for electing Trump

Once they turn on white women then they'll lose all relevance forever. Can you imagine a new generation of fashy, non-marxist women?

nice

I knew it

The majority of women hate other women

White women have always been great

The kike media on the other hand. Something need to be done about it

Lol... it reminds me so much of Jim Jones and the people's temple (the people that committed mass suicide by drinking poisoned koolaid) . The otwr members would always criticize any members that had a different opinion until they got "in line" with the group-think.

Good. Let them alienate white woman as they did to white men.

I was reading all of the juicy comments on that article. So much delicious salt, but one of the very few rational bits on there was a woman plainly saying that blaming and putting down white men, by calling them rapists, misogynists, racists, etc., is equally putting down white women and turning them away. You're calling their sons, grandsons, fathers and husbands rapists, misogynists and racists.

Yes, I said this again and again. I've said it here many times. There are facts we know about women.
They lie
They backstab
They hate other women who are better off than they are
They want a strong man to protect them, no matter what they say.
I knew that they would say they were voting Hillary, and may even lie on the exit polling, but in the booth, they were evoking Trump.

>The shocking results of the election prove that most white women don’t consider themselves part of the coalition of nonwhite, nonstraight, nonmale voters who were supposed to carry Clinton to a comfortable victory.

Bitter much?

LOVE

WHITE

WOMEN

Yes goyim, tell white women you don't want them in the sisterhood, this will only strengthen feminism.

yes

as long as they can blame

hi rebbit you can go back now

As a Christian, I believe that abortion is murder, casual sex is immoral, and having a vagina does not qualify you to be POTUS. So yes, I sold you out. And I'll do it again.

>And while it’s nonwhite and queer women who have the most to lose under Trump...

lose what?!

Wouldn't be the first time the leftists have scuttled one of their pet identity movements to advance the next. Ask gay men.

#Misogynoir #BlackGirlMagic

their lives hopefully

>white woman dont consider themselves non-white

wut.

>libshits will destroy one another trying to find the responsible for Trump winning
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
what a great time to be alive

Daily reminder everyone can vote for whoever they want as long as it who others say is ok to vote for

Good. I would like a wife and I would like her to be white and a nationalist.

That is the sexiest thing I've ever read. Would you like to engage in wholesome courting behavior, eventually get married and raise a family in a proper manner?

This election in part was a referendum of identity politics and instead of realizing that they just double down on it

HOW DARE YOU NOT SUBMIT TO MY WORLDVIEW YOU OPPRESSIVE WHITE RACIST!

So much butthurt, so little time....

Is this some kind of "Uncle Tom" deal?

This holy shit
We need white women to feel like how white males feel of sjws

>In the year of our lord Jesus Christ, 2016
>still being a retarded muslim nigger worshiping stormnigger

So white women aren't true feminists now?