Name one thing he will be remembered for in 10 years except being black

Name one thing he will be remembered for in 10 years except being black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIdvEUxCN5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing
nogs only voted for him twice cause black
if blacks were into politics, wouldn't they have voted hillary?

most likely the gay marriage meme. that's all though.

He brought us out of that economic nosedive back in 08. He's a likeable guy.

obamacare

Being married to a dude.

Being a weak girly man that accomplished nothing great.

Obongo and Obummer are his names.

if-if-if-if-if-if

okie doke

Pardoning Hillary.

Causing Donald Trump to run for president.

It will be replaced by the much superior trumpcare.

Obamacare.

americais a giant economic powerhouse and the most powerful country on earth, your economy would have recovered anyway at some point

you didnt need obama to wave his fairy wand to achieve that

he was a good president I think, like a two-mandate Jimmy Carter.
he didn't started wars unlike the Bushes and Clinton, and he expanded medical care.
not too bad for me

He was not white?

>cool dude
>gay marriage
This is huge, no matter what the Sup Forumstards will have you believe

Bringing the country out of recession.

If you forget about all the race stuff and paranoid fear, America really isn't in bad shape. The way some people talk it's as if it is in flames.

Nignogs have always lived like animals and poor people have always been poor. This isn't new. Life is good for most Americans, you guys just refuse to take stock of what is good in life and just focus on what the media feeds you.

Ironically raising the cost of health insurance with his life tax.

"Thanks Obama"

>gay marriage
Damn, so michelle really was a trap?

Cash for clunkers was p cool. Got like $4k for my old ass jeep that had like 300,000+ miles on it

Guantanamo

for this

youtube.com/watch?v=YIdvEUxCN5o

the cool clock meme

You mean the republican house did. President has 0 immediate impact on the economy aside from the dips/rises in the stock market for about a week when speculative sellers are freaking out. Bill Clinton/Ford "helped" the economy during their terms but all of their policies complete JUST'd the economy in 2008

Not a single thing, because he was literally only voted into office because he was black.

This is the same reason lefties wanted to elect Hillary Clinton. They wanted to elect the first female president, just like they elected Obama because he was the first black president.

His entire 8 year legacy is about to be undone, he'll be remembered as one of the worst presidents in US history.

creating more debt than every other president combined

We did need him to double the national debt though. It couldn't have been accomplished without him.

Obamacare. It's not going to be repealed unless some kind of viable replacement is ready to go

Being a liar. Lied about getting troops out of the Middle Eastt. Lied about closing Guantanamo. Lied about Obomacare being affordable. Lied about being able to keep your doctor.

>didn't start wars
Libya, Syria, Ukraine?

>expanded healthcare
also false, he limited healthcare to a few mega-corporations. Many people lost their normal health care provider and doctors for a more expensive plan offered by one one of 3 mega corporations.

Obamacare was the definition of crony capitalism. It benefited special interests/the government most of all.

transgender first "lady"

I'm curious as I've never gotten a straight answer.
What's the danger of having high national debt? What consequences could we face?

Nobel Peace Prize

Well I guess you could call it a good thing that he made people forget that the president of the United States has any power at all in his 8 years of doing nothing.

this meme

He created ISIS

How the fuck do you figure?

Doubling the debt and obamacare.

Being half black

Failing to live up to anything he campaigned on

EXPANDED the Middle East wars, even had the CIA aid in creating new terrorist organizations like ISIS.

Gitmo is STILL OPEN. Remember when Obama campaigned saying he was going to shut Gitmo down since the torture and imprisonment going on there was intolerable? He doesn't.

ObamaCare? A handout to corporate interests and the IRS. It didn't do anything to reform healthcare industry. He just gave money to the parasites living in the obese folds of the bloated healthcare industry.

easing racial tensions into a post-racial future? Funny how minorities--backed by terror financier George Soros--have degenerated/regressed into loudmouthed, violent, intolerant mobs who engage in rioting, arson, looting and violence because WHITE PPL IZ RACISS MUH GUD BOIS DINDU NUFFINS WENT TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY (NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS). Oh, and also they call for segregation of minorities & races all into their own Safe Spaces-- well, except for whites, white spaces for EVERYBODY! I thought they fought the whole Civil Rights thing because Separate, But Equal was racist.

>What consequences could we face?
Having to pay it back, eventually. Duh.

peace nobel prize for leaving guantanamo bay open

Creating a racial divide not since since segregation.

just like a credit card, we owe interest on the debt. Right now our interest payment is one of the largest expenses in the budget (250bill). Think about that. Thats 250 billion dollars that could be spent on Americans that we instead pay to bondholders every year. It will keep going up unless something is done about it.

Additionally, the Fed itself has started buying its own bonds since TARP. That means the US government is paying the Fed for bonds that it bought from itself!

And if it isn't paid?

going to jail

>non science nobel prize
>ever mattering

"the black guy before the orange guy"

if we default on it then the US dollar is worthless, because it's value is derived from "the full faith and credit of the united states government" (you can read that on the dollar bill)

A terrifically bad healthcare system,
He was pretty okay at basketball for a half-nig
Pretty good speaker
Fought the sand niggers, then invited them here
Ate burgers with russian guy I think one time
He was kind of black
Taller than me
Probably could have had an afro at some point

>stimulus
>bail-outs
come on man, take a high school econ class before you start talking about what impact the prez has on the economy. hell, the republicans heavily opposed stimulus and it still went through.

BLM.

A shitty economy.

Not saying radical islamic terrorism.

He embarrassed himself by groveling to a woman that basically called him everything but a nigger 8 years prior, and then couldn't even get her elected in what was thought to be the easiest landslide in modern American electoral history.

Wasting 8 years of America's time.

So we could face another depression then.

>Thats 250 billion dollars that could be spent on Americans that we instead pay to bondholders every year

m8, who do you think the bondholders are! i myself have about $1,000 in treasury bills

what does national debt even mean?

don't pretend we're paying that shit back to anyone

Obamacare and gay marriage pretty much cover it.

>michelle
>trap

He is openly a male

Lybia, the Iran deal, 1st president to go to Cuba since the Cold War

Taking credit for killing osama

The NDAA
Prism spying program
Secret prisons
TPP
Not pardoning Snowden

We remember Reaganomics. We'll remember Obamacare.

Who is this?

i have some too, but we are now a small portion of bondholders. Plus it is still your tax dollars paying the bonds off. It doesn't make it a good idea just because you are personally making a profit

>Pretty good speaker
>Pretty good teleprompter

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE

I will remember him for resulting in me having to get two jobs because I could only get 29 hours max at either of them.
I will also remember him for fucking up my family's insurance with Obamacare and resulting in me getting kicked off and having to choose an even worse one.
In addition I will remember him for sowing racial divide and purposefully doing nothing to alleviate racial tensions in the country.

Nope that is fucked now. We wont he presidency, house and senate. Obongo's legacy is literally gone.

Libya, Syria, Obamacare, Cuba, that's it

killing children

*won

NSA scandals.

Obamacare. Whether it gets repealed or not.
Notmalizing relations with cuba.

At least he proved blacks are capable of learning to read

>Bringing the country out of recession.
At the expensive of doubling our debt, not exactly impressive

Being a Nigger.

He was actually really bad.

not because of the things he did but because he didn't do anything.

Oh yeah, Arab spring. Fucking Obama, fag.

Obamacare, gay marriage, fixing the economy and pulling us out of Iraq.
Even though he really only did one of those.

100 years from now he'll make a guy very rich on a game show "are you smarter than a 2nd grader?" as an answer to the final question "name the one and only Kenyan to become President of JEWSA".

That contestant will go on to win the grand prize and reduce world poverty and save the human race and be remembered forever. But sadly, that contestant being the last living black specimen of the human species, will decide not to give his prize money after all and fuck everything up as usual. Niggers gonna nig.

I feel like normalizing relations with Cuba was very low hanging fruit. Any president could have done that at any time. He did it because he is a lame duck president and needed something else to show for his time in office.

You are paying it all the time, stupid burger.

Being the worst president ever.

Hey, look, Obama. They're gonna call Trump a president too.

You smarmy bitch.

In any case, it's something that he can be remembered for.

being black

I'll remember that he smoked crack while getting a blow job from a guy in the back of a limo and he's married to a tranny

>wars are bad

Muh bin laden

He will be remembered for accidentally bringing down the Clinton/globalist syndicate.

DOW is at an all time high
unemployment is at an all time low
i dont like him, but he didnt do that bad a job with the economy

Oh yea I forgot that. He got an over peace prize before he got in, literally affirmative action for being black, then continued a war in Iraq Afghanistan, bombed Pakistan, and started a civil war in Egypt, Libya, and Syria, and arming rebels in Ukraine. A modern day Dali lama

Is it almost time to refer to him a mixed race yet?

I mean, he was only half black, you guys can still give "first black president" to carson in 4 or 8 years.

>Didn't start any wars
No, but he did unilaterally order cruise missiles fired.
I forget which country it was.

May be as good as Trump Steaks

WE WUZ PRESIDENTS N SHEIT

OKIE DOKE

look up how much of the state income goes to pay the interest rate.
It's often about 20% of tax revenue a state has.

Just imagine 20% more money for public services rather than interest rate payments done into banks.

Well it can't be any worse than obamacare.

>unemployment low
Wew.

That was his entire gimmick though and the reason he won in the first place.

If Michelle is a man then who is the real mother to those girls?