Inhumans

So now that the Xmen movie rights are no longer a problem for Marvel, how long until most of the Inhumans are wipe out?

I don't know, how long from the concept stage to the release does it take to print a comic? Cause I'd say about that long. You've got to realize, even Ike didn't care about these fuckers. I actually kind of feel sorry for anyone who does, because their push was nothing but a spite-fueled attempt by a petty executive to phase out a property whose movie rights were owned by a rival studio.

HERE is what is going to happen to them and the writers & director.

Why is her face so fucking puffy and disgusting. She looks like she got stung by a bunch of bees

Approx. Half a year until payback time.

It's weird, she looks normal in the show after her head was shaved.
Don't watch it though. What a fucking waste of time.

Why is Hunter pedigreeing the air?

Not even necessary. Inhumans, barring certain exceptions like Moon Girl and Ms.Marvel, are already being quietly ignored.

The royal family is in deep space, not even in the Milky Way, while the X-men are riding high with... how many books? Four? More?

This was always a done deal.

They probably gonna reboot entire universe by February event. So inhumans' future is a minor case.

They probably gonna save a couple of interesting characters by packing them in non-inhuman teams or by adding mutants to their team. The same way they did with Secret Warriors who got Magik for some time.
I mean they already turn them into mutants2.0 why waste everyone?

It was one thing to be bitter and angry when Ike dared to reduce the number of X-books to as few as 5, and was blocking merchandise, but being this angry and hateful in victory just makes you a terrible person. Nobody likes a sore winner. X-fags being this hateful and vindictive shows how many of them fail to understand their heroes' message.

The Inhuman royals are classic Silver Age Lee/Kirby characters, they aren't going anywhere, Gorgon will likely return eventually. Black Bolt is one of the only Marvel books that's any good, it will probably continue for as long as it sells enough or until the team working on it decide to leave.

There aren't going to be any more NuHumans, most of those will probably fade away into limbo, to be seen as seldom as any other non-Lee/Kirby Inhumans are. Moon Girl and Ms Marvel are the only ones with a chance of sticking around, and both are divisive characters.

I'm a terrible person then because I really want an extinction event for the Inhumans.

How many times are we going to have this same thread?

For people who claim to hate the Inhumans you sure do love to talk about them.

God, that wig

Well maybe if Marvel didn't shove their off-brand quality Xmen to our faces, we wouldn't be so vitriolic towards them.

nothing is going to happen to inhumans. they just fade back into obscurity.

They will just go back to how things were before; maybe they will have one book about the Royal Family for awhile but that's it. They'll still get involved in crossovers and events and have the occasional mini series, especially Black Bolt.

Nobody is forcing you to watch or read Inhumans. There's no gun to your daughter's head and Marvel threatening to pull the trigger if you don't buy into their trash product.

You're giving yourselves ulcers over something that doesn't affect you in the slightest. Treat it like Mocking Bird and it'll go away. Bitching about it every second of the day does nothing.

>nobody is pushing you
Marvel is or trying miserably at it. They keep pushing a franchise who time and times has proven to not be a financial success.
> Bitching about it every second of the day
Assumptions, buddy.
>does nothing
It's fun.

Inhumans will probably go back to being Fantastic Four villains. Perfect time to do it as well

i only care about kamala because she is cute, inhumans are dumb

>It's fun.

So you're actually enjoying your anger?

What was the writer thinking when he wrote this? That people would sympathetize with the poor innocent inhumans?

Who actually likes the mutie scum?

Hearing that these talks started as early as last year definitely explains all the X-push from Marvel in the comics, and why Fox and Disney were so chummy, like exchanging characters. This shit was planned a long time ago.

Choo choo, get on the train shithuman. Papa Magneto is taking you to his daycare camp.

you came to the wrong neighbourhood, flatscan

When Ms. Marvel gets cancelled, you know it will be over. Until then,l they'll stick around and maybe get another culling or two that no one will care about.

>Impying they won't retcon her and said that the Inhumans lied to her and that she's actually a mutant, along with a few other Inhumans they want to keep around