Hillarys concession

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcck7hr9Su8

here it is boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me tldw. i dont want to see her ugly smug face.

she basically lies through her teeth that she will support trump

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Any dank meme videos?

I just want something to laugh at, the more ridiculous the better.

>Obama speech the other day
>Someone yells I love you
>Obama laughs and earnestly says he loves them back
>People laugh

>Hillary concession
>Someone yells we love you
>PROCESSING...LOVE...
>I...LOVE...YOU...TOO...smile.exe

She's so fucking creepy.

everyone literally believes these are her words and this shit wasnt written for her.

she literally cannot speak without a teleprompter.

so glad shes fucking done. I never want to hear her horrible voice again.

good riddance you cunt.

I like how she tells "all the little girls watching" that the glass ceiling will still be broken someday. Like it even fucking matters.

but muh womyns rights!

Is she going to jail now?

" IIiiiiii Love you all too"

she sounds so sincere :^)

I think it's fucking ridiculous to imply that you got to the highest possible point of becoming a president but because the people thought you were a shitty candidate and you didn't win the glass ceiling still exists and sexism is rampant.

The fact that she was the nominee and got that far shatters the glass ceiling. It's so damn entitled to say otherwise because it implies it was a woman thing.

I doubt it sadly

Two things can happen. One, Obama can pardon her of all federal crimes even without charges, to cover his own ass.

Two, Trump can sic his AG on her, for the Foundation shit, and then she's in deep shit.

What did he whisper?

There was also more than one woman on the ballot, but people don't give two shits because Donald """""""allegedly"""""" molested women, and they see through fucking horse blinders.

I want her in JAIL!!!!! LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!

Who is this? Bill Clinton's wife or something?

>posting in "Secret" Facebook sites
What did she mean by this?

Do you know why she is still so smug?

Because they wont touch her and she knows it.

They made some kind of deal with trump it seems. He become part of establishment.

"There's one behind you"

Was she smug? She was almost in tears throughout the whole thing. Real emotion is still beyond her programming otherwise we probably would have seen it.

Fuck that bitch

We think it's a human-like robot

She looked so fucking passive aggressive throughout the whole thing.

Watching Trump's speech last night has been one of the best moments of my life.

>smug
Nigga what? She literally only has three facial expressions and this is the only one that includes a smile. There was nothing smug about that. Not to mention that she almost broke into tears several times

nigga at 9 o'clock

and then passive-aggressively attacking him by listing all the minorities that are currently so upset.
And, oh yes, think of the little girls and their dreams
(not so concerned about the girl whose rapist you defended and then laughed about)
What an utter cunt she is, Does she not understand that with anyone but her, with the backing she's had from everywhere, the Dems would have pissed it. She takes zero responsibility

>secret facebook

what did she mean by this?

le Sup Forums :^D

>we must respect the rule of law

hehe didn't you know we are part of the hidden dark meme web secret facebook xD??

can you please tel me exact time when she said this?

by the way was it first tie that mollymeme actually mentioned Sup Forums by name in his spirit cooking videp?

last night there were this news popping up that the FBI was back on her trail this time investigating specifically corruption inside the clinton foundation. Though you are likely right about obama pardoning everything to save his own ass, there is still some hope for justice to prevail.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

She better leave the country, both for her sake and ours

she looks dead inside hahahahahah.

Fuck her, fuck her rapist husband, fuck her corrupt campaign team, fuck her media poodles, and, most of all, fuck her pathetic supporters. You're moral outrage tactic doesn't fucking work. You lost this election because you're so high up on you're fucking high horse you couldn't see what was actually happening on the ground.

TL;DR
COULDN'T CARE LESS

K.E.K IS GOD
HE MADE FLORIDA RED AND CHANGED THE COURSE OF ELECTIONS
ALL HAIL K.E.K

top kek

I see Huma on the front row

WHY ARENT I 50 POINS AHEAD

>You're moral outrage tactic doesn't fucking work

your*

fucking chinks.

Did the bitch cry that's all I want to know.

I wonder how this will impact foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation.

That's the face of someone that has been crying all night. She could even face her supporters last night. Sad!

probably last night when she was drunk as a skunk.

No doubt Bill suffered the brunt of her tantrum.

I imagine she was crying and throwing shit and breaking everything in sight.

Imagine an old drunk grandma stumbling around and struggling to lift her old tried fat ass off her throne to go smack around the nearest servant,

I suspect her flabs were jiggling around at lightspeed as she flailed and swung her arms around screaming "IT WAS MY TURN, MY TURN MY TURN MY TURN MY TURN"

so glad this cunt lost. Im a happy camper,

COUGHING FIT

Implying Bill is ever around her when they're not in public.

that isnt a concession speach, she puked sjw garbage for 12 minutes

I imagine he is, they are a duo of evil pieces of shit. They are perfect for one another.

>One, Obama can pardon her of all federal crimes even without charges, to cover his own ass.

Yeah by bullshit detector has never been so loud. The president can't give someone immunity from prosecution. They can only pardon a conviction.

literally this

>muh wymins and little girlz

No it's been confirmed that their marriage is a sham, they don't sleep together, and bill has another girl that he sees and is semi open about it, in that people close to them and secret service are aware of it.

Someone add a brazzers logo.

How long until she dies?

Gowdy for AG?

I dont think they sleep together or anything, but i still think they are together alot, to conspire on their crimes and whatnot.

Who is this girl you speak of though, any sources?

Don't get complacent! The movement has just begun! Kek memed Trump into president but there's more to be done!

#notmyliberals is our response to #notmypresident

Spread it, make it clear these cucks aren't welcome in the US any more than the illegals and Muslims they pander to!

>Spread it

nah, how about you just go fuck yourself instead.

>mfw i raped my last kid

I quit after "its not about a single candidate its about a movement (or some shti) and theres always next election blah blah and were about an inclusive country and thats what america is blah blah and I STILL BELIEVE IN AMERICA blah blah everyone should have freedom of religion" like they dont already.

Were going to see civil war at some point in our lives. I already know it.

She had more people at her concession speech than at her rallies

INTO

THE

GULAG

thats true.

The Podesta emails imply that they don't even do that.

>they don't even do that.

they dont even talk?

what email are you referring to anyway?

BOOOORRIINGGG